What's new

Coming to Islamabad after 23 years

The lake is in a nature preserve because it supplies the drinking water for 'pindi and Islamabad. According to the book Deception, AQ Khan built his holiday house there illegally, with its sanitary waste discharging into the lake. Don't you wonder what the house and grounds are like of a man so arrogant that he assumed the right to make everyone including the military and the civilian leadership of Pakistan drink his piss?

Nope Not interested at all , I am going there to enjoy not going to waste my time on Visiting AQ Villa or whatever house he stays .

Nathiagali is best for you and near for you. You might catch some snow there as well. It is expensive as he'll but if you know few cool hands it can get cheap.

How are you traveling to Islamabad? You got your own vehicle or using public transport?

I don't have any relatives there, so I am on my own mostly ..
Traveling from Train ..

There are plenty of book saying plenty about America do you believe all of them?

Come to Pakistan and take a sip of the water from the lake....most is used for electricity and tourism

no electricity is made at rawal dam=its half and half/ under CDA and wasa rawalpindi use to filter water

Come to Pakistan and take a sip of the water from the lake....most is used for electricity and tourism
No. The book says AQK's waste is dumped into the lake without being treated. (Kindle location 7546, at the end of Chapter 17.)

Nope Not interested at all , I am going there to enjoy not going to waste my time on Visiting AQ Villa or whatever house he stays .
You might want to see the lake anyway as it's supposed to be very beautiful.

There are many places you can visit

If you want to go shopping Centaurus Mall Dafa Gold Mall and Giga Mall is there

If you want to have quality food I'll suggest you Jinnah Super Market Bhittai Road as there are many new desi and continental restaurants opened recently
My Favs (Atrio Cafe & Grill , Jessie's , cafe Atlanto , Tuscany Courtyard ) great environment great food
And famous restaurant Monal on top of Margalla Hills

Places to Visit
Shah Allah Dita Caves is a nice place
Lake View Park ( it has many things like big bird aviary, sitting pagoda, BBQ facilities, rock climbing, gym motor sports, boating , kayaking etc)
Lok Virsa is a nice place
Trail 5 if you like hiking
Daman e Koh

Rest you have plenty of options like Taxila , Muted, Nathiyagali, Bhurban

No. The book says AQK's waste is dumped into the lake without being treated. (Kindle location 7546, at the end of Chapter 17.)
its not true==
the residents of Bari Imam Bhara Kahu, Bani Gala and Muslim Colony who were dumping raw sewage into the fresh water streams, of catchment areas of Rawal Lake.
its not just one man--

lack of intrest on behalf of CDA

Well my Age is already mentioned in this Thread if you can read .. anyway Good luck finding it and welcome to my ignore list :)

I'll give it a try ..

oke see you in new jersey =

@Starlord altough I am islooite but as of now I am not in pakistan Otherwise app mere mehman hote :D
ok so for living in islo go for guest houses they are cheap and u can afford them.
In islo u can visit faisal masjid , centurus , F 9 park , damn e koh , shakarprian , pakistan monemnt , jinnah super market , super market , F 10 markaz , Rawal lake , hiking trail , constituanal avenue.
Food: Melody , blue area , savour food de famous :D , smoky grill in super market , for anda wala burgur visit abpara :D.
Adjoining areas: make 3 day plan for murree and galiyat, daewoo bus goes till murree and for natiha gali u will have to use local transport, 2 days in murree and 1 in nathiyagali , day time visit to taxila is goof too and u must go to pindi as well visit gigza mall murree road saddar , bharia town , jinnah park .

And yeah do visit bari imam shrine.

There are many places you can visit

If you want to go shopping Centaurus Mall Dafa Gold Mall and Giga Mall is there

If you want to have quality food I'll suggest you Jinnah Super Market Bhittai Road as there are many new desi and continental restaurants opened recently
My Favs (Atrio Cafe & Grill , Jessie's , cafe Atlanto , Tuscany Courtyard ) great environment great food
And famous restaurant Monal on top of Margalla Hills

Places to Visit
Shah Allah Dita Caves is a nice place
Lake View Park ( it has many things like big bird aviary, sitting pagoda, BBQ facilities, rock climbing, gym motor sports, boating , kayaking etc)
Lok Virsa is a nice place
Trail 5 if you like hiking
Daman e Koh

Rest you have plenty of options like Taxila , Muted, Nathiyagali, Bhurban

Not a big fan of Shopping , I think lake view park sounds an amazing place to visit and lots of things to do there ..Wont say I dont like Hiking cause i never did it , but i do like to go to Margalla hills

Back
Top Bottom