What's new

Combat AIDS with Indian culture, not condoms, says Union Health Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan

Nowhere does it say about Bestiality in Kama sutra.Nor sex in temples or gay sex etc. as you said.
DId you read Kama Sutra first?It tells about rules of when to have sex etc. and how and what type of woman prefers sex in which way etc.

Well I know ancient India celebrated bestiality, but can't say for sure if what I read/saw was referring to Kama Sutra or some other source. However, you'll find numerous examples of bestiality in ancient India in the Internet, for e.g. Kamat's Potpourri: Bestiality in Indian Art
Then again, I don't think sexual freedom should be discouraged.

Well I know ancient India celebrated bestiality, but can't say for sure if what I read/saw was referring to Kama Sutra or some other source. However, you'll find numerous examples of bestiality in ancient India in the Internet, for e.g. Kamat's Potpourri: Bestiality in Indian Art
Then again, I don't think sexual freedom should be discouraged.
Thats fake, Sage Vatsayana who wrote Kamasutra in original text didn't have bestiality or other things you described .It's the work of LGBT activists who want decriminalization of Homosexuality in India,That post such crap .

@oFFbEAT

Check out the first comment in that piece - "gotta give them credit. don't have the time to pass a budget the last 3 years but can get around to passing a law allowing consensual sex with a horse. solid priorities there. "

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

It is actually you who is unable to grasp the concept of civility, morality and ethics. I am not considering women any symbol or object as the same is evident in my own actions and practices. Although me not having sex outside marriage was predominantly because it is one of the greatest of sins in my religion but one of the other very big reason, amongst still others, was the fact that I was scared how scarred my mother would be if she ever found out that I was indulging in such immoral activities, I was scared that I may never be able to face her......
Firstly, the concept of morality, ethics etc. is relative......
You got your concept of morality and ethics from your religious scripture BUT you forgot that there are others who do not follow your religion, there are still others who do not follow ANY religion, so the concept of morality/ethics may differ from person to person.......
If you think, only your way of thinking(which is influenced by your religion) is correct, then I must say that your conservative upbringing has 'closed' you mind.....
Secondly,I never said I support sex outside marriage, don't know why you're raising that point........
To me, adultery is wrong NOT because it is written in my religious scripture but because it involves cheating one person......

You thought that I consider women mere objects whereas women in my life are superior to all males in my life, my mother is superior to my father in every which way, she is ranked higher even in my religion as my religion tells me that even heaven is beneath the feet of one's mother. My daughter is the most precious thing that I have, so much so that my family constantly keeps reminding me to keep a balance b/w my son and my daughter as my son feels that I do not love him enough. I respect and care for my wife above myself. Basically, the women in my life and in families where I belong actually dominate the family matrix and they are the ones who make all the important and strategic decision.

Contrary to your conclusion, we respect our women above all others and it is our women that expect us to stay within moral and ethical boundaries, with them and with others!......
LOL....you got me wrong mate......
Why would you respect women more than men? that is bias again......I wouldn't advocate that, I advocate EQUALITY i.e equal respect and freedom for men and women.

P.S. So the women around you are old enough to get laid but not old enough to get married????
Firstly, whether to get laid or married, is upto the women to decide.......this is the primary point which you're unable to comprehend because of your conservative upbringing which closed your mind.
Secondly, I've already told you, in what situations women/men prefer not to marry.....
Marriage is a commitment, which often becomes difficult to keep if you're career oriented.......if you think, women should not do jobs and do not have the right to pursue their dreams like men, then you wouldn't understand and appreciate this of-course......

Back
Top Bottom