What's new

India transformed into global superpower only in last 8 years: Harsh Vardhan

Honestly, you have been more like a nationalist keyboard worrier these days than a critical thinker that you used to be. You should have questioned why the person with this quality could even have made his way to minister position, along with the minister of agriculture who insists cow is the only animal that Exhale Oxygen, and how many in same caliber are currently in power?

Sad to see your transformation.
Tell me, what is the difference that I see, between when you saw me as a critical thinker, and today, as I sound (to you) like a nationalist keyboard 'worrier'? Not you, but I. Any at all?

It is still uniformly a rude response, a triumphal one, a complete denial of any civil or military virtue for my nation and my fellow-citizens, an obsessed quest for faults to be dug out and revelled over.....if you thought that earlier avatar was one that deserved respect, you, collectively, didn't do much about it, did you? Go through the posts, and you will find the most extraordinary, offensive posts addressed by the most extraordinary, offensive members.

So when you say that you are sad to see the transformation, the only reaction that it elicits is a wry amusement. This, apparently, is what you wanted, this is the persona you were looking for, so now that you have it, why do you complain?

Two of the worst impediments are low human rights and average IQ.
India Ranks 143 out of 199, IQ 76.24
Didn't expect Nepal in the last position. It has average IQ 42.99.

Indians are also so short

Attachments

• 1655043576751.png
    1655043576751.png
    527.7 KB · Views: 16
In next 8 years they will b galaxiial superpower and we may request them to leave us earthlings in peace and take their country else where

Back
Top Bottom