What's new

Color revolution in China only lasted one night. Must be a big hit for China’s haters

Is it over?

Did the protests die down or China govt gave in to their critics demands?
Protests lasted for 24 hours and China eased lockdowns, both are happy, compromises were made.
Damn, even protests are this efficient in China.

What is the probability of me preventing WW3 from happening?

That's the same argument as I said I prevented WW3 from happening because the last 43 years of my life there are no WW3.

Just because that is a breeding ground does not mean IT WILL Mutate. The world had seen over 700 million cases of COVID worldwide, how many mutations were there actually? 17 documented mutations saw the rise of 5 Variants . You said you are good at math? Tell me what is the probability on that?

I mean, really, you should stick to giving people Han job. Science is not something for you, jesus man, talking to you actually make me dumber.
Ooo shit here we go again, now you are derailing into WW3, are you don't have schizophrenia?

Just answer a simple mathematically question, which population is more likely to have mutations, the one which has 100mil inflections floating around freely with more chance of recombining or the one with 1 mil infections and without free interactions thereby reducing chance of recombination. Simple innit? It doesn't take a genius like you to understand the more cases there are and the chance for the population to interact, the higher chance a mutation will occur, which is why most mutations come from India, Brazil, South Africa or US. That's where the heaviest caseloads are.

Protests lasted for 24 hours and China eased lockdowns, both are happy, compromises were made.
Damn, even protests are this efficient in China.
You know its over when CNN stops bashing. We need to learn to let go, let ppl protest within a certain scale and then do nothing. That's what happens in the West, people protest some in the end nothing happens. Lol

Ooo shit here we go again, now you are derailing into WW3, are you don't have schizophrenia?

Just answer a simple mathematically question, which population is more likely to have mutations, the one which has 100mil inflections floating around freely with more chance of recombining or the one with 1 mil infections and without free interactions thereby reducing chance of recombination. Simple innit? It doesn't take a genius like you to understand the more cases there are and the chance for the population to interact, the higher chance a mutation will occur, which is why most mutations come from India, Brazil, South Africa or US. That's where the heaviest caseloads are.

You know its over when CNN stops bashing. We need to learn to let go, let ppl protest within a certain scale and then do nothing. That's what happens in the West, people protest some in the end nothing happens. Lol
That's why you should stick to han job.

If this is 2020, I agree with you, the more case with free transfer would have mean more chance to mutate.

Problem is, WE AREN'T IN 2020 anymore, we are closer to 2023, and people are largely vaccinated in the west. Which mean even if they do get it, the virus will not present a problem to their population because 95% of the west (97% in Australia) already have autoimmune response to that virus.

That's not the same in China, with less than 85% of population being vaccinated, you are talking about a more dynamic non-interfered transfer. Which mean it is going to be more serious in China, because based on the probability, the virus went unchecked would be higher in China due to the low vaccinated population, thus creating a bigger reservoir to harbor the virus.

Again, you said you are good at maths. Now tell me, which one would have worse in the case of community infection? A country that has 98 out of 100 people vaccinated but move freely or a country that have less than 85 out of 100 people vaccinated but limited their movement??? Dude, just because you can't move that does not mean the virus can't either.

Mind you, 98 out of 100 in Australia means only around 500,000 of the 24 million Australian aren't vaccinated. 85% in China means 195 million Chinese weren't vaccinated.

Dude, you know you were losing when you started to switch argument.

That's why you should stick to han job.

If this is 2020, I agree with you, the more case with free transfer would have mean more chance to mutate.

Problem is, WE AREN'T IN 2020 anymore, we are closer to 2023, and people are largely vaccinated in the west. Which mean even if they do get it, the virus will not present a problem to their population because 95% of the west (97% in Australia) already have autoimmune response to that virus.

That's not the same in China, with less than 85% of population being vaccinated, you are talking about a more dynamic non-interfered transfer. Which mean it is going to be more serious in China, because based on the probability, the virus went unchecked would be higher in China due to the low vaccinated population, thus creating a bigger reservoir to harbor the virus.

Again, you said you are good at maths. Now tell me, which one would have worse in the case of community infection? A country that has 98 out of 100 people vaccinated but move freely or a country that have less than 85 out of 100 people vaccinated but limited their movement??? Dude, just because you can't move that does not mean the virus can't either.

Mind you, 98 out of 100 in Australia means only around 500,000 of the 24 million Australian aren't vaccinated. 85% in China means 195 million Chinese weren't vaccinated.

Screenshot_20221202_150817_com.android.chrome.jpg
You were saying? Almost 100k infected yesterday in US and majority were vaccinated. Pfizer vaccines dont work anymore against infection, that's why now the selling point is now preventing deaths. Get it genius.

China vaccinated 87% with 3 doses, and 3% with at least one dose and it was achieved nearly a year ago. That's 1.26 billion people, do you want me to show you US vaccinations rate? The vaccines were designed based on the first variant, that's why the government is introducing a new nasal sinopharm vaccine on trial II now. So even boy genius like you know 140 mil is not yet vaccinated, and yet you want us to let it loose and create new mutations? That's half of the US pop genius.

Now back to your statement how does containing the virus accelerate mutation? What you stated above is already contradicting your first statement that containing it, accelerates mutation. Lololol. Do you know what is an idiot sandwich?

View attachment 902210You were saying? Almost 100k infected yesterday in US and majority were vaccinated. Pfizer vaccines dont work anymore against infection, that's why now the selling point is now preventing deaths. Get it genius.

China vaccinated 87% with 3 doses, and 3% with at least one dose and it was achieved nearly a year ago. That's 1.26 billion people, do you want me to show you US vaccinations rate? The vaccines were designed based on the first variant, that's why the government is introducing a new nasal sinopharm vaccine on trial II now. So even boy genius like you know 140 mil is not yet vaccinated, and yet you want us to let it loose and create new mutations? That's half of the US pop genius.

Now back to your statement how does containing the virus accelerate mutation? What you stated above is already contradicting your first statement that containing it, accelerates mutation. Lololol. Do you know what is an idiot sandwich?
Is it possible for you to do some research before you try to be smart?

US as a whole have LESS THAN 70% Vaccination rate, it is even lower than China

That's a completely different issue because Federal Government in US does not have the right to enforce vaccination policy to anyone but Federal Government employee. The US rate is very low and that's another problem. I am talking about collective west.

As I said, I am in Australia walking about not because we don't have COVID case anymore, it's because we have 98% vaccination rate, Australia as a whole have around 34,000 cases yesterday and 28k weekly average.

Do you have more dumb point to show so I can take it apart? LOL

And also, I don't really care if you let people out and about in China, I said that like 6 times here, as long as you don't get a new mutation and come to us, what you want to do is what you want to do, it does not affect me as I don't live in China.

Is it possible for you to do some research before you try to be smart?

US as a whole have LESS THAN 70% Vaccination rate, it is even lower than China

That's a completely different issue because Federal Government in US does not have the right to enforce vaccination policy to anyone but Federal Government employee. The US rate is very low and that's another problem. I am talking about collective west.

As I said, I am in Australia walking about not because we don't have COVID case anymore, it's because we have 98% vaccination rate, Australia as a whole have around 34,000 cases yesterday and 28k weekly average.

Do you have more dumb point to show so I can take it apart? LOL

And also, I don't really care if you let people out and about in China, I said that like 6 times here, as long as you don't get a new mutation and come to us, what you want to do is what you want to do, it does not affect me as I don't live in China.
Which is exactly my point, US has an even lower vaccination rate. And US is your papa country. Lol. Australian population is 30mi, China is 1.4 bil, you think vaccinating 1.4bil.people is a breeze and our policy is we don't force the elderly to. Vaccinate. So why is China the villain here despite your papa having less vaccination rates.

Damn you are derailing again, you ate STILL NOT ANSWERING THE QUESTION. How does containing the virus to as low as possible accelerate mutation. Answer me please please please Mr LNG. Lololololo

Which is exactly my point, US has an even lower vaccination rate. And US is your papa country. Lol. Australian population is 30mi, China is 1.4 bil, you think vaccinating 1.4bil.people is a breeze and our policy is we don't force the elderly to. Vaccinate. So why is China the villain here despite your papa having less vaccination rates.

Damn you are derailing again, you ate STILL NOT ANSWERING THE QUESTION. How does containing the virus to as low as possible accelerate mutation. Answer me please please please Mr LNG. Lololololo
You don't have a point because we aren't talking about the US here. Go open a thread about US COVID response and I will be there criticizing like there are no tomorrow.

Problem for you is that you failed to realise the point is that you think China is on the same level as other country. It just isn't and you are comparing to other country.

And I have explained the different between containment and confinement and how it impacts the virus, if you are too dumb to understand that's not my fault.

And finally, if you are too stupid to understand the reason why vaccinated people are making the majority of COVID death is because MAJORITY of the population (70% still a majority) is vaccinated. That does not mean anything other than the people who don't is killing the people who did, I mean yes you get less of a chance to develop any complication when you are vaccinated, but that does not work if you are surrounded by unvaccinated and keep infecting you, sooner or later the probability is going to tilted against the vaccine. And I thought you were good at maths.

You don't have a point because we aren't talking about the US. Go open a thread about US COVID response and I will be there criticizing like there are no tomorrow.

Problem for you is that you failed to realise the point is that you think China is on the same level as other country. It just isn't and you are comparing to other country.

And I have explained the different between containment and confinement and how it impacts the virus, if you are too dumb to understand that's not my fault.
Heloooooo, for the nth fcking time you made a statement, and i questioned your statement and you are not answering it.

HOW DOES CONTAINMENT OR CONFINEMENT OF THE VIRUS TO AS LOW AS POSSIBLE ACCELERATE MUTATION. ANSWER ME GENIUS.....

YOU CAN'T BECAUSE ONLY AN IDIOT SANDWICH WILL THINK THAT'S MATHEMATICALLY LOGICAL. LOL

Heloooooo, for the nth fcking time you made a statement, and i questioned your statement and you are not answering it.

HOW DOES CONTAINMENT OF THE VIRUS TO AS LOW AS POSSIBLE ACCELERATE MUTATION. ANSWER ME GENIUS.....

YOU CAN'T BECAUSE ONLY AN IDIOT SANDWICH WILL THINK THAT'S MATHEMATICALLY LOGICAL. LOL
Okay one final time, and I am dumb it down to elementary level so even people like you SHOULD understand.

Not many people vaccinated. = More serious infection.

Localised movement not = eliminate the virus when there is an infection

Not vaccinated = longer incubation and recovery time = more chance to infect people that come in contact with them

That in turn = you have more chance to get cross infected, as more people are vulnerable and it take longer to cure the virus

Limited Movement also = people less prone to seek treatment, because, well, their movement are limited.

Which mean = increase chance of unreported case which in turn = it may take longer to notice a case = the virus lingers in the community longer.

Now you have more people who are immuno-compromised, the virus stay within the confine longer, with less chances of seeking medical attention, does that not add up to a more serious situation?

Yes, only an Idiot would still not understand how this work, and now tell me do you know how this works??

LOL

vaccination.png

Okay one final time, and I am dumb it down to elementary level so even people like you SHOULD understand.

Not many people vaccinated. = More serious infection.

Localised movement not = eliminate the virus when there is an infection

Not vaccinated = longer incubation and recovery time = more chance to infect people that come in contact with them

That in turn = you have more chance to get cross infected, as more people are vulnerable and it take longer to cure the virus

Limited Movement also = people less prone to seek treatment, because, well, their movement are limited.

Which mean = increase chance of unreported case which in turn = it may take longer to notice a case = the virus lingers in the community longer.

Now you have more people who are immuno-compromised, the virus stay within the confine longer, with less chances of seeking medical attention, does that not add up to a more serious situation?

Yes, only an Idiot would still not understand how this work, and now tell me do you know how this works??

LOL

The question is not whether people are vaccinated or otherwise. Clearly the vaccine does not eliminate infections mate, it only prevents deaths as shown by the Pfizer studies. And you are assuming we don't treat severe patients? There is only 1 death in months precisely because we contain it and treat severe patients genius. Localised movement will accelerate mutation? Wtf man, by localising movement your are preventing the spread dumbfck. Damn you are way beyond stupid. By containing it in an area, its easier to bring severe patients to hospital damn it, damn i am done convincing a retard. With containment, spread is less so the hospitals dont get overwhelmed.
Our vaccination rates are even higher than your papa country goddammit, and Brazil Cambodia and Indonesia are all using Chinese vaccines with lower deaths than USA or India. In a contained area, fckers are tested daily, shit man, 生块叉烧好过生你。他妈的。

The question is why confinement(vaccinated or unvaccinated) if you like to call it accelerates mutation. You are stillllll not answering.
Screenshot_20221202_162520_com.android.chrome.jpg

Here is your super duper Australian vaccines preventing infections mate. 80'000 in a day, even that in a sparsely populated country of 30mil.

Last edited:
The question is not whether people are vaccinated or otherwise.

The question is why confinement(vaccinated or unvaccinated) if you like to call it accelerates mutation. You are stillllll not answering.
Are you serious??

Where did I say "Accelerate Mutation"

I said if you left it uncheck, it gives them more time to mutate.

As I said, I don't really care what you think or what the government think is the best choice here, because it does not concern me at all. I just know this, the longer it take to contain something, you give it more time to mutate, that's how we get the omega variant, I will say let them brew in China, as long as you stay in your home and not visit us, we have no problem.

Unless you are trying to argue the fact that viral mutation come from virus being left uncheck or uncontained in community.

My point was always being, I don't care what you do in China, keep that in your corner, and don't come to us with a new mutation, I never said lockdown accelerate mutation.

I don't know if you are for real really this dumb or doing it on purpose.

Are you serious??

Where did I say "Accelerate Mutation"

I said if you left it uncheck, it gives them more time to mutate.

Unless you are trying to argue the fact that viral mutation come from virus being left uncheck or uncontained in community.

My point was always being, I don't care what you do in China, keep that in your corner, and don't come to us with a new mutation, I never said lockdown accelerate mutation.

I don't know if you are for real really this dumb or doing it on purpose.
Give it more time to mutate means mutation is reached earlier with more given time aka accelerate mutation. Ffs, just admit you are an idiot sandwich. Lolol.
Mutation happens when the virus spread to as much people as possible and hence it lingers longer in a population. With enough time, natural selection occurs and new variants are formed. Get it dumbfuk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom