What's new

Color revolution in China only lasted one night. Must be a big hit for China’s haters

Because his intense fear is the only thing that can justify these extreme policies. Covid is basically a flu. I had it a few months ago and was better in five days. Big deal.
No flu can kill 10k people in half year in a 23m population region

No flu can kill 10k people in half year in a 23m population region
Life in Taiwan is absolutely normal. People are not panicking and no one I spoke to even knows anybody who has died of Covid. I don’t know about those numbers but I wouldn’t be surprised if a good number of them died from other causes.

Life in Taiwan is absolutely normal. People are not panicking and no one I spoke to even knows anybody who has died of Covid. I don’t know about those numbers but I wouldn’t be surprised if a good number of them died from other causes.
I never denies that. You can not deny people are dying there.

1669871961188.png

I never denies that. You can not deny people are dying there.

View attachment 901897
there is no scenario where nobody dies from anything. Yes if China opens up, there will be an uptick in Covid deaths. However you are very paranoid and not being rational. We might as well let the govt lock us up in our homes so we don’t die from traffic accidents, from construction accidents, from gun shootings, etc.

Are you crazy? You think it’s normal for the govt to lock you in your house for months? Only China does this! Get that through your head.

After hearing the latest statements of US secretary of state Blinken and US ambassador to China on supporting and calling on Chinese for more protests, it makes people think that the US is indeed behind the show.

If none of their relatives and friends die from the virus, then people dont feel any thing and they dont care about it. The reports on the pandemic are just stats.

there is no scenario where nobody dies from anything. Yes if China opens up, there will be an uptick in Covid deaths. However you are very paranoid and not being rational. We might as well let the govt lock us up in our homes so we don’t die from traffic accidents, from construction accidents, from gun shootings, etc.

Are you crazy? You think it’s normal for the govt to lock you in your house for months? Only China does this! Get that through your head.
Low death rate is for all population. For old population is not low at all. I say it again. We can not accept unnatural millions of deaths

It probably wouldn’t even have happened if China didn’t lock its citizens up in draconian lockdowns and pissed millions of people off
Well, let the government learn it the hard way. It's time to embrace death as they say. I am not trying to be funny, i seriously don't believe in zero covid, it worked 2 years ago not now

In a country where people are used to rushing to ER for the slightest fever, the collaps of medical system is all but guaranteed.

My son hit 40°C after he came back from school in early march of 2020, and we did not even bother to take him to hospital as we knew any doctor would ask us to go home and drink tons of water and go back to see him a week later if the fevor stayed. My son got both me and my wife in a "weird" flu (highly likely Covid, as we all lost the sense of taste, we had no way to know for sure), but in the end we all survived. How many Chinese parents would have done the same?

It probably wouldn’t even have happened if China didn’t lock its citizens up in draconian lockdowns and pissed millions of people off

Give them a chance and they'll figure out a way to blame the CIA for that too.

In a country where people are used to rushing to ER for the slightest fever, the collaps of medical system is all but guaranteed.

My son hit 40°C after he came back from school in early march of 2020, and we did not even bother to take him to hospital as we knew any doctor would ask us to go home and drink tons of water and go back to see him a week later if the fevor stayed. My son got both me and my wife in a "weird" flu (highly likely Covid, as we all lost the sense of taste, we had no way to know for sure), but in the end we all survived. How many Chinese parents would have done the same?
Has your taste resumed? It's said(New York Times) 20% of infected by covid have long term symptoms.

Give them a chance and they'll figure out a way to blame the CIA for that too.

Given the track record of CIA, one should not be surprised.

Has your taste resumed? It's said(New York Times) 20% of infected by covid have long term symptoms.

Yes, it returned in about a couple of weeks. Not sure if I have a long covid, as I never see a doctor for covid. In fact, none of my family is on the official US COVID tally. My wife and my son had their 2nd COVID infection a couple month ago. I know it for sure this time, as we had COVID Home Test Kits this time.

Last edited:
Low death rate is for all population. For old population is not low at all. I say it again. We can not accept unnatural millions of deaths
So the solution is to lock up everyone? Have everyone locked up in their apartment for months? This is an insane policy. Not even North Korea does this.

So the solution is to lock up everyone? Have everyone locked up in their apartment for months? This is an insane policy. Not even North Korea does this.
Flexible zero covid policy is to minimize unnecessary quarantine range. Your understanding about it is completely wrong.

Back
Top Bottom