What's new

COAS arrives in Saudi Arabia for two day official visit

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
IMG_20151103_203259.jpg

#COAS arrived KSA on 2 days official visit.Accorded very warm welcome,received by Deputy Def Minister&commander Saudi Land forces-1

#COAS met Gen A.Reham Bin Saleh,CGS Saudi https://t.co/SfoijkF6uu to mil relations,defence coop&regional security situation discussed-2
@kaonalpha @Icarus @Slav Defence @waz @Ifrit

Probably to get the reward for saying "Pakistan will defend KSA" and here i had so much respect for this man, but he turned out to be just another face in the crowd. Even General Musharaff admits that he has been wronged by Saudis yet Gen Raheel doesn't have the audacity to break away from Saudi influence.

Probably to get the reward for saying "Pakistan will defend KSA" and here i had so much respect for this man, but he turned out to be just another face in the crowd. Even General Musharaff admits that he has been wronged by Saudis yet Gen Raheel doesn't have the audacity to break away from Saudi influence.
KSA is brother and ally the most trusted one.

It depends on the situation. It is the same man who refused to send army to KSA against Yemen. But you cannot throw the old partnership with a country so easily especially when it controls the holiest places of our religion. Saudis are bad and have been doing many ugliest things to Pakistan but there have been some advantages and benefits too. I think we should keep good relations with Saudia but destroy all the terrorist organisation and their funding from Saudia and KSA should be forced to withdraw any such support to the terrorist organisations.

Can U plz explain what reward can Gen Raheel gain from this? And can U plz further explain whats wrong in this visit? Loads of GCC military Chief are on regular visit to us and we reciprocate.

Good.. Pak can not afford to lose Saudis as ally.... No matter what Arab haters say, but saudi Arabia has helped Pak in our hour of need, esp after our nuclear tests in 1998, when world sanctioned us.. Hence if they were upset with Pak handling of yemen issue, its understandable.. Pak could have handled tht issue better diplomatically, while still rejecting to send our forces in yemen... These issues should have been solved backdoor, rather than making a mockery of our ties by taking it to parliamenet where evry other parliamentarian bashed Saudi Arabia publically.. They felt insulted over it.. We could have quietly conveyed it to them, tht we cant send our forces in yemen, and also because we are engaged in our internal fight.. However if your stability is thteatened internally, we will help.. This should have been done, rather than publically saying no... But better late than never.. We should make all efforts to mend ties with them... Arab block is important for Pakistan

Even General Musharaff admits that he has been wronged by Saudis yet Gen Raheel doesn't have the audacity to break away from Saudi influence.

He said a plain NO for sending troops to Yemen when your own Govt was all GREENs on sending them. What else he should do to show audacity? Do U want that we just let relations with KSA and other GCC countries go away? Even when we said No to KSA on Yemen they still were on our side when Mr Modi tried to take advantage of temporary vaccum between Pakistan and GCC during his visit to UAE.

Conspiracy against Pakistan foiled

Once a decision made it is not of any personality it is of Govt and we should give credit to Govt for not tacking part in massacre in Yemen. But we can't blame KSA and allies fully for this brutality as Houtis and Iranis are fully responsible.

however now Pak should play positive role in mediation to counter western interests against all Muslims whether Shia or Sunni. I request all Muslims to come out of their circles and discourage the sectarianism. If we blame KSA for their strictness then this is not totally wrong on their end we should also check history which forces attacked Holly cites and cities of ksa.
Other than economic benefits we have religious and moral duty towards KSA , we should strengthen IOC platform and do some work to bring Iran and KSA near to each other.

this cos Saudis arabis don't want to die for ummah only Pakistanis lives are worth sacrificing.

iranis and arabis playing ummah in paklands. i bet if they were to become a true super power we would be iraq overnight.

look after our interest and just goddamn use them, they no good anyway.

Iran has become India's Lap dog and firing Mortars at Pakistan,so definitely it is a good chance to use the situation and strengthen our ties with saudia. This is called international politics.

Back
Top Bottom