What's new

Saudi crown prince confers King Abdulaziz medal on COAS Bajwa for strengthening Pak-Saudi ties

There were news in international papers, like "Pakistan inches away from civil war". So KSA is aware of the situation in Pakistan. Awarding medal to Gen Bajwa at this time has either of the two meanings, i. Showing middle finger to Pakistani people, or ii. Sign of course correction.

I hope its sign of course correction and measure to restore confidence of the people in Gen Bajwa and the army. Like we got refinancing from China, another example of that.

Internally, this course correction will show it's effects in coming days.

Last edited:

Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa was conferred with the King Abdulaziz Medal for making "significant contributions in defence cooperation" between Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, the Inter-Services Public Relations said in a statement on Sunday.

The army chief visited Saudi Arabia on an official tour, ISPR said. During the visit, Gen Bajwa called on Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, who is also the kingdom's first deputy prime minister and defence minister and General Fayyadh Bin Hamed Al-Ruwaili, Chief of General Staff (CGS) of the Saudi Armed Forces at Jeddah, today.

For salty PTI supporters:

CP-7L8HVAAAhQbG.jpg

🤣

Shuru ho joa PTI walo, apni tarbiat dikhao apnay muh ki fire sy!!
I'm a pti supporter and I love bajwa

Back
Top Bottom