What's new

Saudi crown prince confers King Abdulaziz medal on COAS Bajwa for strengthening Pak-Saudi ties

Can you tell me where the Pakistani delegation to China arranged the high level global development conference?
IMG_20220626_070401.jpg

Balkanization of pakistan started

Can you tell me where the Pakistani delegation to China arranged the high level global development conference?View attachment 856908

Pakistan doesn't figure in any bloc. Pakistan is untrustworthy and no power can rely on it. China realised this a while ago. I am glad the Chinese are correcting course. Old Pakistan isn't worthy of anything.

Pakistan is a colony and a lackey state of America. Its military leaders are loyal towards papa America.

Can you tell me where the Pakistani delegation to China arranged the high level global development conference?View attachment 856908
Pakistan doesn't figure in any bloc. Pakistan is untrustworthy and no power can rely on it. China realised this a while ago. I am glad the Chinese are correcting course. Old Pakistan isn't worthy of anything.

Pakistan is a colony and a lackey state of America. Its military leaders are loyal towards papa America.
We are progressing in such a way that I cannot comment on how we are doing.

Youthiye, nahi balky tu tou imrando category mein ata hai. US mein betha hai, dollars kama raha hai itna bari sazish ki US ny phir bhi wahan betha hai. Aya kyun IK ki hakoomat mein US chor k aur Pakistan ko superpower bananay. Zara ja na white house protest kar wahan py tujhe shot ker dien gy. Bas wahan beth ky bhoonk raha hai kutay..Traitor tu hai aur teri asal. Munafiq.

Aby youthiye 5-10 yahan per youthia is not whole Pakistan. Sahi koi bewaqoof nasal hai.

Don't worry. Pakistan is ripe for at least an administrative break up. Punjab and Sindh can remain hubbies. Balochistan, KPK and GB have other plans. They don't want to be ruled by a COAS that favors Punjab and Sindh.

That is good. Tum youthiye ka sapna tou toot jaye ga. IK can never be PM of Pakistan again. 🤣 Idiot. Phatto Tehreek Insaf cant do any sh!t in real. only can bark

Of course it is good. Go and have fun with Bilawal LOL

PDM will rule over Sindh and Punjab LOL KP, Balochistan and GB doesn't fall under your jurisdiction.

Why you didnt protest against IK when he gave extension to Gen Bajwa. Tab tou koi issue nahi tha ab IK ko bachaya nahi tou tumhien achanak sy dora pr gya.

1,0 version "mujhe nikala kyun"
2.0 version "mujhe bachaya kyun nahi"

Keep crying man. It doesn't make an iota of difference. Bajwa and PDM can rule over Sindh and Punjab. The rest are independent and free.

yes make IK PM of that watever part you got and then attack Pakistan. :rofl:

LOL the fool even acknowledges my point of view. Good.

@Dalit

PDM will rule over Sindh and Punjab. KP, Balochistan and GB doesn't fall under your jurisdiction.

Al Bunjab and Sindh are core Pakistan. Rest are insignificant.

Regards

That is exactly why another BD will happen in the near future. Since Punjab and Sindh are the center of the universe both should continue to represent Pakistan all on their own.

@Dalit

That is exactly why another BD will happen in the near future.

Apples and oranges. East Pak was bigger than West Pak in population and separated by 1000 miles of hostile Indian territory. GB, KP and Balochistan are much smaller and right next door. Pak Fauj can easily impose discipline there. Yeah, mountainous provinces like FATA and parts of Baluchistan will be ungovernable but frankly speaking barring Reqo Diq there is nothing worth having it there. GB can be easily brought to heal by mobilising Sunni militia from Pak proper and Azad Kashmir is culturally merely an extension of Al Bunjab. So are the Hindko/Hazara regions of KPK.

Regards

This KAA medal is conferred on Pakistan and Pakistan Fauj, Bajwa happens to be the COAS at this point in time(due to extension).

The only Pak entity which Saudis respect is the Pak Fauj, they just hate Zardari and Shahbaz Sharif.

They respect Imran Khan too.

@Dalit

That is exactly why another BD will happen in the near future.

Apples and oranges. East Pak was bigger than West Pak in population and separated by 1000 miles of hostile Indian territory. GB, KP and Balochistan are much smaller and right next door. Pak Fauj can easily impose discipline there. Yeah, mountainous provinces like FATA and parts of Baluchistan will be ungovernable but frankly speaking barring Reqo Diq there is nothing worth having it there. GB can be easily brought to heal by mobilising Sunni militia from Pak proper and Azad Kashmir is culturally merely an extension of Al Bunjab. So are the Hindko/Hazara regions of KPK.

Regards

We will see.

Back
Top Bottom