What's new

CNN:Are China's economic statistics accurate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The articles are more of "popular" kind. I m not denying that countries of Europe are genetically similar. However, there is hardly any sharp discontinuity between Europe and Asia and Greece and Russia have genetic distributions more akin to Asians than Western Europe.

This map might interest you:

http://www.allempires.com/forum/uploads/69/genetic_map.jpg

Y-DNA haplogroups don't even give half the story, and seriously, you just said it AGAIN. Russians have more in common with Arabs than with Germans or Swedes or English? Are you insane? Do you know how funny this makes you sound?

Besides, I just provided a plethora of studies for you. No one in the scientific community disagrees. The genetic relatedness between Italians and Greeks for example makes it impossible to tell them apart with current genetic sequencing techniques.

So, are the Italians also West Asians? No, they're not, and nor are Greeks.

And what does that even mean, "popular kind". What a dumb excuse. What you mean is, the data doesn't fit the way you want it to, so you're going to pretend like it's just "wrong".

Thanks. You are okay. You don't hate other races per se. You just don't like them in your country. Nothing wrong with that. In monoethnic countries this is what everybody thinks!

China had close to 300,000 African live in China, your closest Chinese cousin on on the street of the US look for jobs, if the any government think like yourself there wouldn't be any country allow foreigner to work or immigrate to their country. Nationalist, racist, religion fundamentalist and Pseudo politic ideology that cause all the violent and dead in this world.

go back to the jungle ****** ape.

Ha ha! Gotcha Maggot....now my prediction, not too distant future ppl in UK wil be licking a lot of chinese rears for business, foregone conclusion- kind of like a new opium war isn't t ? Except other way round :lol:

Y-DNA haplogroups don't even give half the story, and seriously, you just said it AGAIN. Russians have more in common with Arabs than with Germans or Swedes or English? Are you insane? Do you know how funny this makes you sound?

Besides, I just provided a plethora of studies for you. No one in the scientific community disagrees. The genetic relatedness between Italians and Greeks for example makes it impossible to tell them apart with current genetic sequencing techniques.

So, are the Italians also West Asians? No, they're not, and nor are Greeks.

And what does that even mean, "popular kind". What a dumb excuse. What you mean is, the data doesn't fit the way you want it to, so you're going to pretend like it's just "wrong".

Not the Arabs. More in common with the Turks, Cossaks and such like Central Asians. I mean if you want to classify the European whites as a race, which is the specific marker. You just take a spectrum and draw an arbitrary line across it. Someone else may draw another far to the west and exclude the Greeks and the Slavs, or to the East to include the Turks, Chechens and the Khirgiz.
So, its nothing but a classification of covenience. Genetics mixed with cultural and national factors

Thanks. You are okay. You don't hate other races per se. You just don't like them in your country. Nothing wrong with that. In monoethnic countries this is what everybody thinks!

China had close to 300,000 African live in China, your closest Chinese cousin on on the street of the US look for jobs, if the any government think like yourself there wouldn't be any country allow foreigner to work or immigrate to their country. Nationalist, racist, religion fundamentalist and Pseudo politic ideology that cause all the violent and dead in this world.

I wonder, how are those Africans integrating in China? Nanjing anti-African protests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[video]http://www.********.com/view?i=80a_1370111597[/video]

african-migrants-china.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom