What's new

CNN:Are China's economic statistics accurate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
we could put all you sub humans into the dirt.

I DARE you- if you have the GUTS to take on the Chinese, do it and show. Oh they'll put the fear of god in you all right. They'll destroy you over and over and over again until the memory of the absolute destruction will be hard wired in your brain for the rest of eternity. If you do not have the guts, shut it and crawl back to the hole you came out from.

we could put all you sub humans into the dirt.

British not in the position to tough talk to China.

Get your fat slimy ars* out of Norway.

The only REAL Americans are White

I dont blame you not knowing that obesity in America are far worse than Norway.(been born into a hillbilly family.) We are decades ahead of you in every measurement. Be it education, income, democracy, life expectancy. You name it. No wonder you bum is on fire.

Perhaps but Russians would kill Americans than Chinese. Japanese would rather kill Chinese than Americans. What matters is nation not race.

I am an ethno nationalist. I am proud of my monoethnic nation. You are free to be proud of your nation and your ethnic subgroup (mainstream).

I won't live in your country and you won't live in mine. Segregation is peace.

Great respect to you! :china:

I have found that only East Asians observe homogeneity and mono-culturalism. Every other race is desperate to flood our countries, and if we say we don't wan't it, they cry RACISM. LOL, anyway thanks.

The people who designed the moon landers were DEFINEITELY not genetically related to you. Now that's the intelligent people, not the horse $hit shoveling @$$hole like you. We INVENTED surgery. Not my job to educate you maggot ****er. GO search that out yourself.

So now the people who designed the Moon landers were not White. This dumb f*** needs to be deported asap.

I have found that only East Asians observe homogeneity and mono-culturalism. Every other race is desperate to flood our countries, and if we say we don't wan't it, they cry RACISM. LOL, anyway thanks.

So now the people who designed the Moon landers were not White. This dumb f*** needs to be deported asap.
Thanks. You are okay. You don't hate other races per se. You just don't like them in your country. Nothing wrong with that. In monoethnic countries this is what everybody thinks!

No I am all for reducing India to foreign subjugation again.

e have our problems with teh chinese but I will not let anyone run Asians down and I won't make compromises on that principle for random chinese @$$holes (same for the rest fo asians)

Besides-it's not needed coz we have got you by your balls in tibet anyways :D

it always is amusing conversing with apes, isn't it lads?

anyway, I can literally smell the ***** from them and don't want to waste my time speaking to these brown things.
Just one question.
Is everyone in your family able to convers with apes, or is this a unique skill of yours? I am sure it is useful been able to communicate with some of your ancestors.

Know why you're not like other 'whites'- coz of in b*eeding. The guys who deisgned the landers were't in- bre*ding hillbillies

Know why you're not like other 'whites'- coz of in b*eeding. The guys who deisgned the landers were't in- bre*ding hillbillies

Fail try again

Just one question.
Is everyone in your family able to convers with apes, or is this a unique skill of yours? I am sure it is useful been able to communicate with some of your ancestors.

Are you a white - Norwegian?

e have our problems with teh chinese but I will not let anyone run Asians down and I won't make compromises on that principle for random chinese @$$holes (same for the rest fo asians)

Besides-it's not needed coz we have got you by your balls in tibet anyways :D

LOL, Asia is a continent not a race or ethnicity, and no one gives a rats behind about you Indians. Not even your South Asian brethren.

The articles are more of "popular" kind. I m not denying that countries of Europe are genetically similar. However, there is hardly any sharp discontinuity between Europe and Asia and Greece and Russia have genetic distributions more akin to Asians than Western Europe.

This map might interest you:

http://www.allempires.com/forum/uploads/69/genetic_map.jpg

LOL, Asia is a continent not a race or ethnicity, and no one gives a rats behind about you Indians. Not even your South Asian brethren.

This one's for you horsey-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom