What's new

CM Punjab Runoff elections 22 July

Sorry I was dreaming for a second. My bad. 😅

Zardari f-cked over PDM, then establishment and now PTI.

Maanna to parega.
‏ن لیگ اور اتحادی 179
پی ٹی ائی 178
ق لیگ کے دس ووٹ شمار نہیں ہوں گے اس لیے حمزا شہباز کو ایک ووٹ سے دوبارہ وزیراعلی بنایا جائے گا
چودھری مسعود کا دوئبی جانا صغیر احمد کو پنڈی سے جیتوانا سب پلان ہے
یہ سب اکیلے ذرداری کے بس کی بات نہیں

They'll vote for sure if Pervez Ilahi will ask them

It will go to court if Deputy speaker refused to count their votes

That's what I think as well.

Ch Shujaat is in bad shape, physically. His active role in politics is minimal.

Salik Hussain ko seat Pervez Elahi nay jitwayi thi from Chakwal, he has no personal standing in Gujrat.

In Gujrat, which is the actual seat of PML-Q, it is all Pervez Elahi and his side of the family, and Wajahat Hussain. I am from Gujrat, but haven't lived there for a long time, but my relatives tell me this. Monis Elahi is actually popular in Gujrat, and Hussain Elahi is slowly becoming popular too.

In my village, there has been a fair bit of development work done, and us par PTI kay colors main board hai, but naam Hussain Elahi ka hai.

If Shujaat side does do this, then it's more or less the end of them...they can't win an election without aligning with PTI.

‏ن لیگ اور اتحادی 179
پی ٹی ائی 178
ق لیگ کے دس ووٹ شمار نہیں ہوں گے اس لیے حمزا شہباز کو ایک ووٹ سے دوبارہ وزیراعلی بنایا جائے گا
چودھری مسعود کا دوئبی جانا صغیر احمد کو پنڈی سے جیتوانا سب پلان ہے
یہ سب اکیلے ذرداری کے بس کی بات نہیں

Very interesting...

The PP-7 seat is going to court as well.

Moreover, another technical point is that if more than 50% of the MPA's vote for one side, then party head jo marzi bolay, the direction of the parliamentary party is the same as those 50% members.

As soon as chaudhry becomes c.m his first priority must be declaring gujrat a new division while reinstating as much admin power back to the districts a c.m could potentially deliver . Done with lahori viceroys ------.

That's what I think as well.

Ch Shujaat is in bad shape, physically. His active role in politics is minimal.

Salik Hussain ko seat Pervez Elahi nay jitwayi thi from Chakwal, he has no personal standing in Gujrat.

In Gujrat, which is the actual seat of PML-Q, it is all Pervez Elahi and his side of the family, and Wajahat Hussain. I am from Gujrat, but haven't lived there for a long time, but my relatives tell me this. Monis Elahi is actually popular in Gujrat, and Hussain Elahi is slowly becoming popular too.

In my village, there has been a fair bit of development work done, and us par PTI kay colors main board hai, but naam Hussain Elahi ka hai.

If Shujaat side does do this, then it's more or less the end of them...they can't win an election without aligning with PTI.

In light of this, I don't see anyone going against Pervez Elahi and for Ch Shujaat

There were some reports that Deputy speaker Dost M. Mazari has apologized to Ch. Pervaiz and PTI, and is supporting them, he was a PTI elected MPA, and a turncoat. ??
So he should count the PMLQ votes

Even if he won't
Court will

PTI have played smartly
This letter for directions to MPAs is best thing PTI and PMLQ

Back
Top Bottom