What's new

CM Fadnavis opposed offer of Rs .5 cr. contribution from film makers to Army Welfare Fund

Funny thing I really don't care any more...

If MNS has the balls, let them send 1000 volunteers to TA every year, let them go insurgency affected areas to fight terrorism. Fighting Bollywood is quite easy as they won't fight back.

If MNS has such trouble with Pakistani actors and they do think that they reflect the sentiments of the populace, let them show the confidence in their philosophy. Call for boycott of pakistani actors, if people share the same sentiment, the movie won't sell, and producers themselves have to stop the practice of using such actors.

It does nt work like that

Sometimes You have to make a point forcefully

People will say -- it is Just a film -- there is no harm in watching it
Just entertainment

So the question is WHEN and WHERE do you draw the line

Who is we, and why does this love not translate to majority?

Do you see Mumbaikars OPPOSING This demand of Throwing out Pakistani Actors

Because they ie MNS are doing the right thing ; and people are supporting this stance

If we cannot even ban them from working here ; then we should NOT even mind URI like attacks

why this double standards

Let the Film industry move to SECULAR Kolkata and do what they want

Mamta didi will roll out the red carpet

We are proud of our Anti Pakistan and Communal Shiv Sena

Fadanvis has been soft on these Mns moron from day to outclass the Shiv sena in local politics...
He has just proven his worth by playing into the hands of these goons of mns..
I have never seen him standing up for constitutional duties of being CM (to not buckle down under threats from such lunatics) whenever situation has come in past....

We are becoming like the ones who confer a bounty over Salman Rushdie's head....

I don't buy fawad's statement one bit and i think it should be denounced and maybe he should be banned from working in an Indian movie ever again.

I fully agree.

Now in this scenario (& please also consider Mr. Karan Johar's statement he made on not to work with actors from Pakistan), how does bullying Mr. Johar correct the whole situation.

... and that is what cheap thugs like the MNS do best. Bullying and extorting people is all they're good for; even Maharashtrian business owners in Bombay city are often bullied by these useless, jobless wankers, who indulge in nothing but extortion. The jealous, illogical scumbags that they will always be, find strength in numbers.

Cm was part of a meeting where it was forced upon producers to shell out money for releasing there movies, now facing the heat he is backing off because Army has refused to accept such forced donations which are nothing but a form of extortion money. donation to any relief fund is always voluntary and army has refused to be part of this goonda gardi by MNS
hats off to the army

. and that is what cheap thugs like the MNS do best. Bullying and extorting people is all they're good for; even Maharashtrian business owners in Bombay city are often bullied by these useless, jobless wankers, who indulge in nothing but extortion. The jealous, illogical scumbags that they will always be, find strength in numbers.

Without Shiv Sena ; Dawood Ibrahim and his
" secular goons "would have been ruling Mumbai right now

It does nt work like that

Sometimes You have to make a point forcefully

Just entertainment

So the question is WHEN and WHERE do you draw the line

Do you see Mumbaikars OPPOSING This demand of Throwing out Pakistani Actors

Because they ie MNS are doing the right thing ; and people are supporting this stance

If we cannot even ban them from working here ; then we should NOT even mind URI like attacks

why this double standards

Let the Film industry move to SECULAR Kolkata and do what they want

Mamta didi will roll out the red carpet

We are proud of our Anti Pakistan and Communal Shiv Sena
Please don't do this We, thing, I grew up in nashik, and spent most of my life in Pune and Mumbai, I definitely do not identify as the "we" part.

Political parties if they want to draw line, then do not complain when Maharashtra Police draws thier own lines....

Logic is quite simple, if people agree with MNS, let the people make thier choice, and the movie will tank.... If there is coercion by breaking movie theaters, then these people should be dealt with the way they need to....

How are you not getting this, i am quite dumbfounded by this.

=

Just entertainment

So you yourself are admitting to the fact that people don't support MNS's stance...

Without Shiv Sena ; Dawood Ibrahim and his
" secular goons "would have been ruling Mumbai right now
It almost seems your idea of Shiv Sena, has been crafted by the same Bollywood.

Ok I am out of this thread,
Closing remarks . Thugs are Thugs.

And As a Born and raised Mumbaikar ; I too disagree with you

You said, "WE in Mumbai, love the MNS and Shiv Sena". I am a Bombay boy, heart and soul, and I disagree with your statement because I do not like the MNS. Do you see the folly in your logic?

It almost seems your idea of Shiv Sena, has been crafted by the same Bollywood.

I have seen what these " Secular Goons " do and How they flaunted their
Pakistani connections before they were put in their place

Please don't do this We, thing, I grew up in nashik, and spent most of my life in Pune and Mumbai, I definitely do not identify as the "we" part.

Political parties if they want to draw line, then do not complain when Maharashtra Police draws thier own lines....

Logic is quite simple, if people agree with MNS, let the people make thier choice, and the movie will tank.... If there is coercion by breaking movie theaters, then these people should be dealt with the way they need to....

How are you not getting this, i am quite dumbfounded by this.

We can agree to disagree

We both wish the BEST for India ; this is just a MINOR disagreement
That is whether Pakistani actors should work here or not - I believe that they should not

And I also really believe that there are Millions of Indians who agree with me

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom