What's new

CM Fadnavis opposed offer of Rs .5 cr. contribution from film makers to Army Welfare Fund

If i recall correctly, they had tried to do same after 26/11 attacks in Mumbai by trying to collect money for bullet proof jackets for city police only to be ridiculed (@Bombaywalla do i remember right?).

Anant, I can't confirm that, but I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if something like that actually happened.

Because they ie MNS ; MATTERS a lot in Mumbai

And Bollywood is based in Mumbai

And this time Pakistani actors will not be able to return for a Long time

Mumbai is the WORST sufferer of Pakistani terrorism

Do you know that in recent T 20 world cup

Pakistan REFUSED to play in Mumbai and all their Matches were in Kolkata
i.e because BJP, NCP, COngress and SS all pander to this lot of idiots thinking their muscle matters. If needed they can be taken care within a day by mumbai polce.

Well your answered your own question with your "Cannot not", but yes MNS cannot demand poop if it wanted, first it has no mandate, and even if it did it has nothing to do for AWF, and other than that it is no one to make demands. it is an irrelevant party working with coercion, these are equivalent of fatwas, and such behavior is not only despicable but also petty. We have our own share of basket of deplorable.

Mumbai Citizens are supporting MNS ; they believe that this demand is perfectly valid

MNS derives its strength from its Lakhs of supporters

You cannot mess with them in Mumbai

i.e because BJP, NCP, COngress and SS all pander to this lot of idiots thinking their muscle matters. If needed they can be taken care within a day by mumbai polce.

Mumbai police constables and even Inspectors are very Proud
when they are posted for Raj Thackrey's security

MNS and SHIV SENA are all Local people
They are not outsiders

As are the Mumbai Policemen

Mumbai Citizens are supporting MNS ; they believe that this demand is perfectly valid

MNS derives its strength from its Lakhs of supporters

You cannot mess with them in Mumbai
Mumbai is not India. Just because it has a bunch of people supporting it doesn't mean they are right, even shahabuddin and raja bahiayaa have lakhs of supporters, are we going to justify their actions too.... Such leaders and thier supporters- all just need some danda treatment. You will see the support dwindle in seconds.

Mumbai police constables and even Inspectors are very Proud
when they are posted for Raj Thackrey's security

MNS and SHIV SENA are all Local people
They are not outsiders

As are the Mumbai Policemen
how about SP''s, DSP's, DG's, IG's? are they to?

These Foreign actors and actress work in bollywood because of our relations with those countries but when those countries are being used as bases of Anti India's national interest then Indian Establishment have to reconsider thier policies towards those nations .

I don't buy fawad's statement one bit and i think it should be denounced and maybe he should be banned from working in an Indian movie ever again.
But please think all this situation from Producer Karan Johar's point of view. did he know at the time of signing actor for his movie about his political views? probably not.
the actor was signed based on his talent of performing art and thats it.
Now in this scenario (& please also consider Mr. Karan Johar's statement he made on not to work with actors from Pakistan), how does bullying Mr. Johar correct the whole situation.
he has invested money in movie and would want it to be released at all costs lest he suffers huge financial loss. In the end who suffers if movie isn't released, probably Indian workers who work in movie industry.
At the risk of repeating myself again, i don't watch many movies and don't have much knowledge about Mr. Johar's finances or affect this movie might have on him. But harassing a person for what looks like no fault of his (atleast now considering the whole situation in retrospect), doesn't look correct.

but financing and producing for D-company is allowed?? Yes Joe you love this business.

Have you any information? If so, why don't you report these incidents, instead of acting so knowledgeable without any information worth the retailing? :D

Mumbai is not India. Just because it has a bunch of people supporting it doesn't mean they are right, even shahabuddin and raja bahiayaa have lakhs of supporters, are we going to justify their actions too.... Such leaders and thier supporters- all just need some danda treatment. You will see the support dwindle in seconds.

CHALK and CHEESE -- totally

The Likes of Shahbuddin and Raja Bhaiya have brought UP and BIHAR to where they are
RIGHT NOW

Let me put it this way

WE in Mumbai love MNS and SHIV SENA

It is as simple as that

And Mumbai is simply INDISPENSABLE to India's growing Economic might

Mumbai is India's Financial capital

And MNS and Shiv sena protect the Local interests

You might not like their ways but they are very effective

Their biggest achievement was to destroy the Communists in the sixties

And That is why Maharashtra is India's NUMBER ONE state
because there are NO communist parties here

how about SP''s, DSP's, DG's, IG's? are they to?

Just me being me: the sequence is DySP, SP, DIG, IG, DG. (equivalent to Major, Lt Col/Col - there is a slightly higher rank than SP - Brigadier, Major General and Lt General).

Its matter of time Joe truth will be with proof, till then wait my dear. But truth will be truth with proof or lack of it.

Yes, but you will sound like an idiot without proof, you will sound like an informed idiot with proof.

dont do marry-go-round to prove your point, me dear friend.

Everybody knows truth but some have to defend other then truth bcs it goes agst their ideology.

Funny thing I really don't care any more...

If MNS has the balls, let them send 1000 volunteers to TA every year, let them go insurgency affected areas to fight terrorism. Fighting Bollywood is quite easy as they won't fight back.

If MNS has such trouble with Pakistani actors and they do think that they reflect the sentiments of the populace, let them show the confidence in their philosophy. Call for boycott of pakistani actors, if people share the same sentiment, the movie won't sell, and producers themselves have to stop the practice of using such actors.

If MNS has the balls, let them send 1000 volunteers to TA every year, let them go insurgency affected areas to fight terrorism. Fighting Bollywood is quite easy as they won't fight back.

If MNS has such trouble with Pakistani actors and they do think that they reflect the sentiments of the populace, let them show the confidence in their philosophy. Call for boycott of pakistani actors, if people share the same sentiment, the movie won't sell, and producers themselves have to stop the practice of using such actors.

What an underhand thing to do! Using logic against the helpless!!

CHALK and CHEESE -- totally

The Likes of Shahbuddin and Raja Bhaiya have brought UP and BIHAR to where they are
RIGHT NOW

Let me put it this way

WE in Mumbai love MNS and SHIV SENA

It is as simple as that

And Mumbai is simply INDISPENSABLE to India's growing Economic might

Mumbai is India's Financial capital

And MNS and Shiv sena protect the Local interests

You might not like their ways but they are very effective

Their biggest achievement was to destroy the Communists in the sixties

And That is why Maharashtra is India's NUMBER ONE state
because there are NO communist parties here

Who is we, and why does this love not translate to majority in elections?

And Mumbai's growth is because of it's People, because of it's diversity, because of it's drive, because of it's nature.

Mumbai's growth is not because of it's political parties, but despite it.

Last edited:

@MilSpec
@anant_s

Will one of you please tell @Hindustani78 the difference between 0.5 cr and 5.0 crores?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom