What's new

CM Fadnavis opposed offer of Rs .5 cr. contribution from film makers to Army Welfare Fund

I know what i am talking in here . Indian Intelligence agencies outputs are already there , so please be careful when you are making comment. ISRO has even provided evidence to the Indian Intelligence agencies.

I am not in such business to misuse the sacrifices of Indian secuirty forces martydom, even my friends are serving in Indian Military.

Then don't print their pictures to make your patriotism evident.

Have some shame.

well no one is objecting karan johar from donating money but forcing them to donate money as pre condition of deal and State CM is part of this illegal deal. for such a sacred army fund the donations must be voluntary and that's what army says

There is no problem for funds for Indian Army but the way this whole issue is being made its creating anger among patriot Indians.

Doosre mulkon ko paal rahe hain aur hindustaniyon ki qurbaniyon ka mazaak ban raha hain.

The fadnavis' and thackerays are all peas of the same wilted pod.

This is very shameful and unfortunate that under the guise of nationalism the illegal extortion money is being forced uopn producers and army name is being used for this purpose to condone the illegal donation

There is no problem for funds for Indian Army but the way this whole issue is being made its creating anger among patriot Indians.

Doosre mulkon ko paal rahe hain aur hindustaniyon ki qurbaniyon ka mazaak ban raha hain.

Lol no patriotic Indian will shy away from donating to army but this way is totally wrong to allow shiv sena goons to have there way under the patronage of CM of a state

ADHM row: Indian Army rejects Raj Thackeray's politics, says Rs 5 cr donation unacceptable

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...-mushkil-karan-johar-fawad-khan/1/793166.html

Then don't print their pictures to make your patriotism evident.

Have some shame.

This topic is linked to the URI terrorist attack . So you are adviced to remember the faces of the martyred before passing out any comment.

Indian intelligence agencies are aware of the IP addresses of everyone.

Free ki Azaadi , mille jo hain , samajhna nahi chahate hain , Mulk/Desh ka kya mood hain.

Lol no patriotic Indian will shy away from donating to army but this way is totally wrong to allow shiv sena goons to have there way under the patronage of CM of a state

Actually , the whole issue is because of the Pakistani actors who are casted in that film .

But the bigger question which has been raised by the Indian Intelligence agencies where all the foreign actor and actress are utilizing that money which has been earned in Republic of India.

Please stop with this nonsense. If hiring Pakistani artists had been banned right from the start, it wouldn't have come to this. RT and the MNS are riding the current wave of nationalism for a few petty votes that can only be gained from a bunch of petty people with nothing substantial to offer.

Actually , the whole issue is because of the Pakistani actors who are casted in that film .

But the bigger question which has been raised by the Indian Intelligence agencies where all the foreign actor and actress are utilizing that money which has been earned in Republic of India.

That issues has been settled amicably by producer guild that they wont hire pak actors in future voluntarily, these films were made in past when no such issues of national security were there

Please stop with this nonsense. If hiring Pakistani artists had been banned right from the start, it wouldn't have come to this. RT and the MNS are riding the current wave of nationalism for a few petty votes that can only be gained from a bunch of petty people with nothing substantial to offer.

This is not any new issue because our money is being used against us . UK and EU have become anti India PR grounds from where not only Pakistani agents are working but even other enemies of Republic of India.

That issues has been settled amicably by producer guild that they wont hire pak actors in future voluntarily, these films were made in past when no such issues of national security were there

There are outputs of Indian Intelligence agencies that UK and EU have become anti India PR grounds , millions of money is being transferred from UK and EU against the interest of Republic of India.

Each foreign actress and actor are earning millions of dollars from India and taking those millions to thier respective countries but why cant the Governments of UK and EU , take actions against anti India fundings.

This topic is linked to the URI terrorist attack . So you are adviced to remember the faces of the martyred before passing out any comment.

Indian intelligence agencies are aware of the IP addresses of everyone.

Free ki Azaadi , mille jo hain , samajhna nahi chahate hain , Mulk/Desh ka kya mood hain.

I remember their faces without your taking the trouble. You are advised to nurture your own patriotism and not to bother about that of others.

I don't think any intelligence agency has staffers so stupid that they might ask this question. It requires a certain fundamnetal idiocy to even think of it.

I remember their faces without your taking the trouble. You are advised to nurture your own patriotism and not to bother about that of others.

This is what i am saying , Indian money is being used against Indian National interest aboard and if anyone including the Indian Intelligence agencies are pointing out towards the real issues , all are talking about keep your patriotism aside. Oh Come on .

Free ki Azaadi mille hain, Un sab ko . Hindustaniyon ko qurbaniyaan, gaaliyaan aur gooliyan . Yeh sab aab nahi chalne wala hain.

I don't think any intelligence agency has staffers so stupid that they might ask this question. It requires a certain fundamnetal idiocy to even think of it.

Already there have been many outputs on this issue.

Extradition, funds being transferred against Indian national interest, social discrimination of Indians aboard etc.

Kya Bollywood ka paisa aur Indian goods hi sab ko lena hain , what about Indian citizens aboard ?

This is what i am saying , Indian money is being used against Indian National interest aboard and if anyone including the Indian Intelligence agencies are pointing out towards the real issues , all are talking about keep your patriotism aside. Oh Come on .

Free ki Azaadi mille hain, Un sab ko . Hindustaniyon ko qurbaniyaan, gaaliyaan aur gooliyan . Yeh sab aab nahi chalne wala hain.

I have said this before, and am saying this again: nobody who is not a certifiable idiot would think that the money earned by actors and musicians will be poured into the ISI funds to train and deploy terrorists. It really is scraping the bottom of the barrel when such reasons are put forward.

Might this forum have the great pleasure of studying some of these intelligence reports that have been made, or are they confidential and available only to the Organiser?

Back
Top Bottom