What's new

CM-400AKG: A tough job for the Indian Navy

if u go bak u will know who started it....

only those with the indian flags

Just don't troll here and you will be fine.
There are plenty of Indian members here who are sensible and have never had infractions or even a warning.

ps. nice avatar, manhoos billi is awesome.

well as i said earlier owr Migs dont need extra feul in the western theater well we dont need them even or pakistan as owr bases in south and western border are enof to take owt all your assets you mentioned and you are jumping over your TPS-77ESA but are forgeting the indian green pines which are placed 100 kms inside indian territory and still are able to scan and track all the movement as far as afghan border as for karachi one indian radar in gujrat is more than enof :cheers:

It's not as easy as it sounds. If it was, India would have done it and not be still begging Pakistan for this and that to be handed over. In a conventional war, Pakistan would lose, but after giving India a massive hit as well.

It's not as easy as it sounds. If it was, India would have done it and not be still begging Pakistan for this and that to be handed over. In a conventional war, Pakistan would lose, but after giving India a massive hit as well.

It is true check the range details of Green pine radar.

We can do lots of things and it is not always right specially in war time.

Really Bro Pakistan will lose in conventional war that is a surprise to me because from last 3 big war India did not make any significant progress inside pakistan and hold their ground but it was Pakistan capture indian property and return after ceasefire.

Your id suit you 101% "moron" :lol:

Nope we have toilets in our country and we sh!t there, unlike ****** :lol:

and i bet you are proud of the fact that you do have a toilet in your mohalla and black salwar for shitting even while moving around !

congrats for the achievements ! please don't hold back your tears of happiness !:rofl:

Really Bro Pakistan will lose in conventional war that is a surprise to me because from last 3 big war India did not make any significant progress inside pakistan and hold their ground but it was Pakistan capture indian property and return after ceasefire.

Report facts, not speculatives that you just pulled out of your fanny, case in point the Simla Agreement of 1972.

He just insulted us.
I don't get aggressive unless it's entirely necessary.

I have no patience for those who wont change and trolls who will soon be gone with their name drenched in pink.

man, not anyone wants to fight with moronic trolls , but no-one can stand disrespect to his nation either ! so sometimes we have to do what we have to do ! we sure don't want to hurt sensible people anywhere !

Radiation hardening is probably the only hope or an ABM with EMP warhead or a Matured ECM would do the job.

Incorrect, EMP doesn't come with a fixed voltage output. Depending on the EMP device the voltage output can be astronomical,frying EVERY circut int its way including ECM.

World's best EMP protection was given to the NORAD complex and that too is considered partial. Please read it fully to understand what it really means. As of now, there is no reliable counter EMP technology in play, most countermeasures available are mare patch ups.

Indeed it can be, but is it not a strategic failure to use nuclear tipped warhead over a Naval Formation, as the retaliation would invite a nuke war,.

It will not, i doubt Indian generals have the stomach to bet one billion citizens on the table. US in the past had nuclear tipped air to air missiles to shoot down, soviet bomber formations by creating a nuclear blast wave which also produces highly strong EMP.

ndeed, the response time is limited, but the enemy out in the open will certainly have an Idea of what is to come. But again, nothing is indestructible!!

Multiple missiles would have to be fired to confirm a kill, as of now it is very hard to shoot down a missile that is traveling a 1000kms an hour faster than the interceptor is.

You need to understand that India will always have numerical strength to Pakistan because of her economic and man power size. In Population India is 7 times or more as big as Pakistan while in Economy the same. However, keeping this in mind any war that India is forced into ceasefire will be a loss for India. The chances of All out war between India and Pakistan are fast diminishing. India knows this. Pakistan Knows this. No Point for India to engage in a war and damage it's economy or military. Like i said, Pakistan will lose the war if it goes on for say more than a week. However, India will receive a bashing in return.

Is it any surprising that since 1971 there has been no all out war b/w Pakistan and India?

It is true check the range details of Green pine radar.

We can do lots of things and it is not always right specially in war time.

Surveillance Radars are as good as a chain's weakest link.

There is a reason that Pakistan has invested in purchasing Anti-radiation missiles like MAR-1 and who knows maybe Chinese ones. As well as the Awacs. By 2015 a large part of PAF fleet would be BVR capable. SD-10 is almost as good as the American AIM120 AMRAAM. Dynamics are changing.

whats your point ????????

Do you have F22 i was asking a simple question ....tell me how your JF17 gonna come at leats 100-150 miles near a indian CBG to launch your super dupar CM-400AKG withowt bieng detected and destroyed & how are you going to use your AWACS to guide missiles at us ....please do answer me that instead of asking silly questions and dreaming about F22 when you dont have the money even to fly your F16 to there potential

You said right now in the world no air craft could do that i just gave you your answer and it dosnt only depend on air craft and missile it depends on many factors i m not dreaming Norway is already investing in a fifth genr air craft if these f16 are scrape then why dont your mighty army dsnt dare to attack these nations of so called poors, ( barking dogs seldom bite ) and that dog is india and why is that bcz last time you put your soldiers on border it was indian soldiers who was suiciding so instead of silly talk keep your nose on topic

well why do we need to attack a country like pakistan who itself is on path of destruction ...and we asked knowing well that you wont hand over your soldiers (who did barbarick crimes in this age) well there is a thing called international diplomacy ...... hope u got the point

Back
Top Bottom