What's new

CM-400AKG: A tough job for the Indian Navy

You said right now in the world no air craft could do that i just gave you your answer and it dosnt only depend on air craft and missile it depends on many factors i m not dreaming Norway is already investing in a fifth genr air craft if these f16 are scrape then why dont your mighty army dsnt dare to attack these nations of so called poors, ( barking dogs seldom bite ) and that dog is india and why is that bcz last time you put your soldiers on border it was indian soldiers who was suiciding so instead of silly talk keep your nose on topic

well tell me do you have money to buy that technology answer is no you dont even have money to buy second hand planes from your ummah nations lolzzzz

any way we did not attcjk you cause we got the job done by just standing on the border (musharraf closing all terror camps & you mobilizing your troops from your western to eastern border which helped your tabliquee jamats to re group and attack your forces while draining your resources& making pakistan a unreliable and over adventrous nation in the eys of the whole world ) do you get the game we played and sucseeded in :azn:

You said right now in the world no air craft could do that i just gave you your answer and it dosnt only depend on air craft and missile it depends on many factors i m not dreaming Norway is already investing in a fifth genr air craft if these f16 are scrape then why dont your mighty army dsnt dare to attack these nations of so called poors, ( barking dogs seldom bite ) and that dog is india and why is that bcz last time you put your soldiers on border it was indian soldiers who was suiciding so instead of silly talk keep your nose on topic

Dude mind your language I can also use same dog ***** words for your country which no pakistani will like! And will eventually get me banned again :)

Indians please refrain from using abusive language for any country. Every one loves their motherland so please be respectful.

Dude mind your language I can also use same dog ***** words for your country which no pakistani will like! And will eventually get me banned again :)

Indians please refrain from using abusive language for any country. Every one loves their motherland so please be respectful.
well bhai why getting agitated by them unme aur hamme ek farq hai aur weh rehna chaiye its there classic game that when they are speechless they bring abusive language , poverty , dirty toilets and what not
Waqif Hu Khub Ishq Se - Manna Dey, Mohammed Rafi, Bahu Begum Song - YouTube

Really Bro Pakistan will lose in conventional war that is a surprise to me because from last 3 big war India did not make any significant progress inside pakistan and hold their ground but it was Pakistan capture indian property and return after ceasefire.

it's no surprise that you are surprised, you have been reading wrong military history.with all the wars with Pakistan we met the objectives of the war be it 1999,1971 or 1965.even Pakistan today knows that they can't match India on a conventional war that's why they don't have a no first nuclear strike policy, tactical mini nuclear strike strategy etc.

it's no surprise that you are surprised, you have been reading wrong military history.with all the wars with Pakistan we met the objectives of the war be it 1999,1971 or 1965.even Pakistan today knows that they can't match India on a conventional war that's why they don't have a no first nuclear strike policy, tactical mini nuclear strike strategy etc.

Then what stopping you to attacking Pakistan, if you need invitation then i m inviting u.

Then what stopping you to attacking Pakistan, if you need invitation then i m inviting u.

why should we attack pakistan anyway what will be benifit for us ,........where owr work is done by using a needle why should we use a sabre there :azn:

waise bhi agar kissi sher ki gaar ke bahar koi geedar sher ko lalkarne lage sher geedar se larne ko nahi chal deta mohabbat aur jang barbar walon me hi honi chaiye :yay:

I am waiting for anti carrier bullets.... lol now a days every missile becoming Anti carrier missiles....

ur own people r doing it... so we dont need to...

May 4 — Three people have been killed by two blasts near the offices of a political party (MQM) in the Pakistani city of Karachi.
May 6 — A suicide bomber targeted an election rally organized by a religious party Jamiat Ulema-e- Islam in Pakistan on Monday, killing 25 people & wounding 65, officials said.
May 7 — A suicide bomber killed at least nine people and wounded a candidate campaigning in northwest Pakistan town of Hangu on Tuesday.
May 8 — Officials in northwestern Pakistan say a suicide car bomber has killed two people and wounded at least 23.
May 11 — Bomb attacks kill 29 on Pakistan Election.
May 12 — At least six people were killed and 45 got injured in a suicide car attack on Balochistan province 's police chief house in Pakistan's southwest city of Quetta on Sunday night.
May 17 — Blasts targeting two mosques in northwestern Pakistan on Friday have left 15 people dead and others injured, a police official said.

source-
en. wikipedia. org/wiki/Terrorist_incidents_in_Pakistan_in_2013

and i bet you are proud of the fact that you do have a toilet in your mohalla and black salwar for shitting even while moving around !

congrats for the achievements ! please don't hold back your tears of happiness !:rofl:

Behind this post i know you feel lots of pan in your ar$$ :lol:
On the contrary you must be proud to have a toilet in your mohalla and in your pants like your soldiers since you are an Bhaaarti ! :lol:

REALITY BITES,,,,,,,
You tasted the Burger ,,its bursting everywhere,,,U enjoying the noodles now,,schezwan sauce ll show its effects after some time ,,just like burger..

my id is irrelevant here buddy ,,Point is "Reality Bites" ,,,:coffee:

Buddy, just because you were born a moron doesn't mean you have to live like one.

Dont wanna waste much time for u ,,,,"Ditto " Read reply for Jungibazz "
Burpp,,,:coffee:

Your id suit you 101% "moron" :lol:

Nope we have toilets in our country and we sh!t there, unlike ****** :lol:

Back
Top Bottom