What's new

Clash among Afghan and Pakistan forces in Goshta district of Nangarhar

Where do you live in India or US? This question is very relevant in determining how much you know and how much I know.

I live in both India and US. Such is a nature of my work.

I live in both India and US. Such is a nature of my work.

Have you ever been to Abbottabad? Have you ever met citizens of Abbottabad?

If you haven't then accept that you know very little about OBL episode and US Pakistan relations, I am a Pakistani and I am from that city and I know more about my country and what happened in my city than you and our relation with US, believe me a small aircraft cannot enter that city without Pakistan knowing in advance let alone multiple helis.

Because your information is limited to media and internet go through this article for example here on PDF it will help you a bit understanding about our complex relationship with US.

https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan-helped-us-get-osama-insists-hersh.428319/#post-8268951

Have you ever been to Abbottabad? Have you ever met citizens of Abbottabad?

If you haven't then accept that you know very little about OBL episode and US Pakistan relations, I am a Pakistani and I am from that city and I know more about my country and what happened in my city than you and our relation with US, believe me a small aircraft cannot enter that city without Pakistan knowing in advance let alone multiple helis.

Because your information is limited to media and internet go through this article for example here on PDF it will help you a bit understanding about our complex relationship with US.

https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan-helped-us-get-osama-insists-hersh.428319/#post-8268951

I don't buy into consipiracy theories, especially those coming out of Pakistan. As they are dime a dozen.
I would only believe the official positions of American government and to some extent Pakistani government.

Which is Pakistan had no idea about the OBL raid.

Besides OBL raid is just a storm in a tea cup. American breach of Pakistani sovereignty goes way beyond.

I don't buy into consipiracy theories, especially those coming out of Pakistan. As they are dime a dozen.
I would only believe the official positions of American government and to some extent Pakistani government.

Which is Pakistan had no idea about the OBL raid.

Besides OBL raid is just a storm in a tea cup. American breach of Pakistani sovereignty goes way beyond.

Okay then suit yourself. I have no interest in arguing with Zombies. Here some glimpses on people you like to believe

upload_2016-4-27_9-54-36.jpeg

Reagan+with+Taliban.jpg

Okay then suit yourself. I have no interest in arguing with Zombies. Here some glimpses on people you like to believe

View attachment 302389

Reagan+with+Taliban.jpg

So, I am a zombie, because I don't buy into your conspiracy theories?

What are you trying to show here?

That Ronald Reagan honored Afghan Mujahideen who fought and defeated United States's arch enemy ??

What is your point ?

So, I am a zombie, because I don't buy into your conspiracy theories?

India is full of sh*t outside its hotels because one of the William sisters said so, and I would believe her rather than an Indian ..................... because I think when it comes to Indians knowing their country more I believe they sound like conspiracy theorists.

What are you trying to show here?

That Ronald Reagan honored Afghan Mujahideen who fought and defeated United States's arch enemy ??

Your little to zero understanding of the matters.

What is your point ?

Don't lecture Pakistanis about their country's affairs ............... you sound funny................. and especially stupid if its an Indian trying to lecture us about our relations.

India is full of sh*t outside its hotels because one of the William sisters said so, and I would believe her rather than an Indian ..................... because I think when it comes to Indians knowing their country more I believe they sound like conspiracy theorists.

Your little to zero understanding of the matters.

Don't lecture Pakistanis about their country's affairs ............... you sound funny................. and especially stupid if its an Indian trying to lecture us about our relations.

I guess, from you resort to insults ,you don't have any cohesive argument left in you...tc

I think education can change that. Most of developed nations, in addition to stealing resources from today's not-so-developed countries, focussed on education and technology. Though they have kept the same policies of exploitation for the so-called third world (I really do not like this term though) countries, their own societies have become much more educated and organised which has reduced most of their conflicts. Afghanistan has remained mired into poverty and illiteracy due to a cocktail of internal and external factors. Though I always say that determined nation can always thwart external threats.

Yeah that will be perfect scenario for these neighbouring countries. As the saying goes, you can change the friends but you can't change the neighbours, at least at countries level :)

In theory maybe yes.
In practice no.
Again look at their history. Crime is of second nature to them ( in some cases the dominant nature ).

Education can help elevate one's level of thinking, education can not feed poor hungry souls nor can it keep them
away from adopting crime to feed themselves.

Nerdy Schemer , you sound quite evil. How about getting rid of this hatred and instead watching from the sidelines?

Haha... You don't know Afghanis. BTW, thanks for the suggestion, it mean's a lot .

Its not "Pathan" but Pashtun or Pakhtun. And its not "Afghanis" but "Afghans".....Afghani is name of currency or is translation of "Afghan's" . When you say "I am Pathani", it doesnt just sound ridiculous to Bar Pashtuns, but also to many Lar Pashtuns. We dont say زه پٹھان یم

Very True (that afghanis/Afghans part ). But in Pashto it's Pakhtoon. and in Urdu, English it's Pathan.

did you ever listened any of your urdu/English speaking friend saying "Pakhtoon" ??

Wesy Is forum pay aksar jagho par mujhy "Pathan" bulaya gya or me unko Sahe karta raha hun that i am a "Pakhtoon" not a "Pathan" . Par ab me inki Langauge me bolta hun.

it's just like in Pushto you say "Shkoor" while in urdu it's "Chawa/Chaba" ..

We are not here to correct the grammer of other members (although it can be a secondry job), but My reason for being here is to convey my Idea's and learn from Others. Thank you

Pakistan should start to upgrade and reactivate his J-6 and A-5 Fantan gound attack air craft fleet for the Afghanistan Border ! Very simple !

Low cost fighter, manned by cadets and retired Pilots. If the US and Nato can conduct air strikes with Drones and Helicopters inside Pakistan why we cant defend our Border and Soldiers ?

F-6 and A-5 Fantan Rebuild Factory (F-6RF):

n1005342420_9431_6918.jpg
aeronautical_4.jpg
q-5_18.jpg

its about time. looking at recent developments, it is not a surprise i hope pakistan army and pakistan airforce make a small dedicated force for special missions into afghan terriroty. inorder to be safer and effectively routout terrorism we should engage in hot pursuits and even pre-emptive strikes inside afghanistan atleast till the areas which are not in control of international forces there to avoid clashing with them. its a good new Pakistan on offensive we have learnt something!

Bhai

How about Armed UAVs?

Cheap, deadly and precise

Made in China Rainbow UAV crashes during trials in Nigeria 2.jpg

Wing-Loong-2.jpg

Pakistan should start to upgrade and reactivate his J-6 and A-5 Fantan gound attack air craft fleet for the Afghanistan Border ! Very simple !

Low cost fighter, manned by cadets and retired Pilots. If the US and Nato can conduct air strikes with Drones and Helicopters inside Pakistan why we cant defend our Border and Soldiers ?

F-6 and A-5 Fantan Rebuild Factory (F-6RF):

View attachment 302412 View attachment 302413 View attachment 302411

By the way a good signature.
thank you sir:) It's due to my protest against PDF's pretentious scholars---there is a thread running on Mysticism in Islam here----and folks posting in that are just running in rhetorical circles---no one has the courage to explicitly state the Origins of Mysticism in Islam---not even the sunnis and shia posters, was even more amazed at the Iranian members for the previously mentioned reason----- may be they are safegaurding themselves against the possible repercussions from the Wahabi/deobandi-------

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom