What's new

Clash among Afghan and Pakistan forces in Goshta district of Nangarhar

Look at Afghan geography.
The lack of water resources and mostly infertile land are their chief problems.
Their geography is not suitable for sustained civilization and human development.
This combined with pre-historic tribal structure is what shapes Afghanistan what it is.
I think education can change that. Most of developed nations, in addition to stealing resources from today's not-so-developed countries, focussed on education and technology. Though they have kept the same policies of exploitation for the so-called third world (I really do not like this term though) countries, their own societies have become much more educated and organised which has reduced most of their conflicts. Afghanistan has remained mired into poverty and illiteracy due to a cocktail of internal and external factors. Though I always say that determined nation can always thwart external threats.

If they be nice Pakistan can build dams and direct water towards Afghanistan helping alleviate their poverty and dryness. We can also joint efforts on rain water collection projects.
Yeah that will be perfect scenario for these neighbouring countries. As the saying goes, you can change the friends but you can't change the neighbours, at least at countries level :)

If Pakistan carries out strikes in India, then India does the same in Pakistan(according to Pakistanis), besides Pakistan does not have the guts to overtly impede on India sovereignty, it can only do that by hiding behind non state actors.

When Chinese troops camp in India, India troops are also setup camp in what Chinese consider their own territory. Besides because the area is disputed, the claims of sovereignty do not apply to either side.

It has nothing to do with being a hater, It is just the bitter truth, that US impedes your sovereignty whenever and wherever they wish , just like Afghanistan.

Care to explain ??

possible Indian attack at our eastern border

Indians dying for Afghans? Not likely, however Afghans dying for India is not that big of a challenge for Pakistan to neutralise.

Yup now only two things remain. Changing Pakistan's name to Buttistan in homage to one of the greatest group of people living in Pakistan - the Butts ! :agree:

And then changing Lahore's name to Armstrongabad ! :smokin:
Oh GOD no :fie:. We name Islamabad to MeapLand. Or rename Islamabad to Hunza, because dat name is so pretteh.
Anywho, at topic, Afghanistan forgets what happened in 1961, in Bajaur Agency, those who failt to learn from history, are doomed to repeat it.

?????????.....rivers always have an entrance/ exit to the sea. As Afghanistan is land locked I don't know how you could possibly have a "Kabul River".
Not really..... Who told you that?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabul_River

done with your rants? dob k mar ja ab
By the way a good signature.

Yup now only two things remain. Changing Pakistan's name to Buttistan in homage to one of the greatest group of people living in Pakistan - the Butts ! :agree:

And then changing Lahore's name to Armstrongabad ! :smokin:
We will crush your evil desires :angry:

Oh GOD no :fie:. We name Islamabad to MeapLand. Or rename Islamabad to Hunza, because dat name is so pretteh.
Anywho, at topic, Afghanistan forgets what happened in 1961, in Bajaur Agency, those who failt to learn from history, are doomed to repeat it.

Not really..... Who told you that?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabul_River

I stand corrected.

LOL...... See, i am a Pathan. and believe me KP and Pakistani Pashtoons are going nowhere. if and only if there is any unity of Pathans. Believe me the resultant ""Pakhtoonistan"" will come in Hand of Pakistan and not Afghanistan.

Seriously man, The Afghanis are everywhere in our society and Only we know how difficult it is for us to bear them.

the scenario here is that

Afghani Pakhtoons hate "Pakistani Pakhtoons" for being with the Punjabi's ..
And
We Pakistani Pakhtoons Hate them because they "afghani Pakhtoons" ruined our Province, Culture and Everything. There hate for us is also a reason.
Its not "Pathan" but Pashtun or Pakhtun. And its not "Afghanis" but "Afghans".....Afghani is name of currency or is translation of "Afghan's" . When you say "I am Pathani", it doesnt just sound ridiculous to Bar Pashtuns, but also to many Lar Pashtuns. We dont say زه پٹھان یم

This north south rivalry is vicious, centuries old and got deep rooted in Afghan society. .
You also know nothing. Historically there never has been rivalry between Tajiks and Pashtuns. Tajiks have always been peaceful subjugates of Pashtuns and Uzbeks in Afghanistan and Central Asia respectively. The surge of Tajiks and their heightened resentment for Pashtuns is rather recent, happened during 90s civil war, and during Taliban regime.

That's why i am in Favour of these Border Clashes. Just fire a Single mortar Shell to "seduce" them for retaliation. Now make it a news worldwide. and blame for attacking your border posts. IN the same way Extend the Quantity of these border clashes to 10-12 per month. Then make them to Attack our border posts on a large scale (uksaao unhe) . Here you go, Now you have a reason to forward your army.

Just Imagine, ANSF attacked 2-3 Pakistani border Posts causing the death of 30-40 Pakistani soldiers. They also fired rockets inside Pakistan killing some 40-50 Civilians. Now Go Ahead,

Start a full scale war with Afghanista, Heavily Attack on these 6 locations. Use Foot tropes, Tanks, Artillery, Mrlv's, Drones, Attack Helis, PAF each and every thing to make this attack and area capturing quick and deadly. i.e; it must be done in less then one week.

View attachment 302257

Congratulation, You Just Reduced the Durand line to 1550 km's (+-) from 2250 km's .. i.e; Short border length mean's easy to Secure. hehe

Off course you will blame me for ignoring the international community and there pressure. But i didn't ,, In 10-12 days of war, UN will drag you to negotiate peace with Afghanistan. You just offer them 2 portions of the land out of 5 ( i.e; excluding the portion with IRAN) you have captured and keep the other 4 as "cost of war" . As the Israel did. (Golan heights)

See, the new point where Pakistan, Iran, and Afghanistan border meet is actually 10-15 km's away from Zahak, and Zaranj. they are the places where Route 606 passes i.e; the road which will Link Afghanistan with Chabahar and India. So now you can also Monitor the Indian (So-called) "trade" with Afghanistan.
Nerdy Schemer , you sound quite evil. How about getting rid of this hatred and instead watching from the sidelines?

?????????.....rivers always have an entrance/ exit to the sea. As Afghanistan is land locked I don't know how you could possibly have a "Kabul River".

That is because Afghanistan is a mountainous country where it rains and snows. So rivers are formed they are the lifeline for the people. Rivers have nothing to do with countries being land locked of not. Look at Switzerland it is also a land locked country and it is one of the biggest source of water for the world.

Nerdy Schemer , you sound quite evil. How about getting rid of this hatred and instead watching from the sidelines?

He has missed the biggest weapon stoppage of water...

Care to explain ??

Yes, Even though the drone strikes are limited to Pakistani border provinces, the OBL raid was conducted deep with in Pakistani heartland, just a stone throw from Pakistan's biggest military academy.

So, yes American impinge on your sovereignty wherever and whenever they wish, just like Afghanistan. So no need to look down your nose on Afghans.

In the long run Pathans are going to unite under a single state. The Pakistani Punjabi establishment is running a losing battle.

Very true Pathans will unite and will bring part of their land from Afghanistan and will be annexed with Pakistan. I knew that. No Pathan wants to be part of Afghanistan. But What about Khalistan ?

Its not "Pathan" but Pashtun or Pakhtun. And its not "Afghanis" but "Afghans".....Afghani is name of currency or is translation of "Afghan's" . When you say "I am Pathani", it doesnt just sound ridiculous to Bar Pashtuns, but also to many Lar Pashtuns. We dont say زه پٹھان یم

You also know nothing. Historically there never has been rivalry between Tajiks and Pashtuns. Tajiks have always been peaceful subjugates of Pashtuns and Uzbeks in Afghanistan and Central Asia respectively. The surge of Tajiks and their heightened resentment for Pashtuns is rather recent, happened during 90s civil war, and during Taliban regime.

What are you talking about? It's not just Tajiks, but Uzbeks and hazars, the whole north hates Pakhtoon south due to Pakhtoon historic domination over Afghan affairs. It's not a recent phenomena.

Yes, Even though the drone strikes are limited to Pakistani border provinces, the OBL raid was conducted deep with in Pakistani heartland, just a stone throw from Pakistan's biggest military academy.

So, yes American impinge on your sovereignty wherever and whenever they wish, just like Afghanistan. So no need to look down your nose on Afghans.

That's exactly what we do..According to you guys..who also have concrete proof .. whenever ..wherever :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom