What's new

Clash among Afghan and Pakistan forces in Goshta district of Nangarhar

What are you talking about? It's not just Tajiks, but Uzbeks and hazars, the whole north hates Pakhtoon south due to Pakhtoon historic domination over Afghan affairs. It's not a recent phenomena.
Just like smaller provinces resent the domination of Punjab in Pakistan?. The only occasion in which a group of Pashtuns tried to impose their culture and language on non-Pashtun areas in Afghanistan, was Taliban period......and resentment of Tajiks, Uzbeks and Hazaras flowed from Taliban to Pashtun people. Afghanistan, including its non-Pashtun portion, has never been governed with strong center and with iron fist for the most part of its history. Uzbeks, Hazaras and mountainous Tajiks enjoyed a degree of independence that you cant imagine in any other kingdom or state. The only Afghan ruler who attempted to establish strong writ of Kabul over all Afghanistan, is disliked. Taliban not just ruled non-Pashtun areas with iron fist, but also brought their Pashto language with them and some aspects of Pashtun culture and doctrines of Deoband and Wahabism, which ticked off Shia-Hazaras and traditional Hanafis like Tajiks and Uzbeks.

That's exactly what we do..According to you guys..who also have concrete proof .. whenever ..wherever :whistle:

You use terrorists to kill innocent civilians, you call them non state actors,and you disown them, It is not the same thing.

Where as Americans use their regular armed forces to kill / capture, whosoever they suspect as terrorist from both Afghanistan and Pakistan. In the end your sovereignty is only as much America deems it is.

Just like smaller provinces resent the domination of Punjab in Pakistan?. The only occasion in which a group of Pashtuns tried to impose their culture and language on non-Pashtun areas in Afghanistan, was Taliban period......and resentment of Tajiks, Uzbeks and Hazaras flowed from Taliban to Pashtun people. Afghanistan, including its non-Pashtun portion, has never been governed with strong center and with iron fist for the most part of its history. Uzbeks, Hazaras and mountainous Tajiks enjoyed a degree of independence that you cant imagine in any other kingdom or state. The only Afghan ruler who attempted to establish strong writ of Kabul over all Afghanistan, is disliked. Taliban not just ruled non-Pashtun areas with iron fist, but also brought their Pashto language with them and some aspects of Pashtun culture and doctrines of Deoband and Wahabism, which ticked off Shia-Hazaras and traditional Hanafis like Tajiks and Uzbeks.

Either you are misinformed or trying to spread the Afghan propaganda. This is just a small extract from Internet. You are free to do your own research.

"The traditional rivalry for power and influence between the Pashtun majority and the minority Persian (Dari)-speaking ethnic groups of Afghanistan such as the Tajiks,Hazaras, Uzbeks and Turkmen, has often stirred anti-Pashtun sentiments among the latter. In 1975, an uprising broke out inPanjsher Valley against the rule of Afghan prime minister and Pashtun nationalist Daoud Khan, which was believed to have been "sparked by anti-Pashtun frustrations."[1] TheSettam-e-Melli, led by Uzbek activist Tahir Badakhshi, has been described as "an anti-Pashtun leftist mutation."[1] According to Nabi Misdaq, the Settem-e-Melli "had an internal programme of provoking minorities to armed resurrection to stand up to Pashtuns."[2] TheShalleh-ye Javiyd, a Maoist political party founded in the 1960s that predominantly drew support from Shi'a Muslims and Hazaras, was also similarly opposed to Pashtun rule in Afghanistan.[2]

However, Misdaq notes that these anti-Pashtun stances were usually engraved more in a "Shi'a-versus-Sunni Afghan", "Dari-speaking-intellectuals-versus-Pashtun-rulers" and "majority-versus-minority" context rather than resentment on misrule or mistreatment by Pashtun kings and dynasties.[2] This could be because Afghan dynasties such as theDurrani Empire, although Pashtun by origin, had been considerably Persianised and had even adopted the Dari language over Pashto; this cultural assimilation made the Durranis culturally familiar to Dari-speaking non-Pashtuns and neutralised any ethnic hegemony.[2]

The Rabanni government which ruled Afghanistan in the early and mid-1990s was viewed by the Taliban as corrupt, anti-Pashtun and responsible for civil war"

Either you are misinformed or trying to spread the Afghan propaganda. This is just a small extract from Internet. You are free to do your own research.

"The traditional rivalry for power and influence between the Pashtun majority and the minority Persian (Dari)-speaking ethnic groups of Afghanistan such as the Tajiks,Hazaras, Uzbeks and Turkmen, has often stirred anti-Pashtun sentiments among the latter. In 1975, an uprising broke out inPanjsher Valley against the rule of Afghan prime minister and Pashtun nationalist Daoud Khan, which was believed to have been "sparked by anti-Pashtun frustrations."[1] TheSettam-e-Melli, led by Uzbek activist Tahir Badakhshi, has been described as "an anti-Pashtun leftist mutation."[1] According to Nabi Misdaq, the Settem-e-Melli "had an internal programme of provoking minorities to armed resurrection to stand up to Pashtuns."[2] TheShalleh-ye Javiyd, a Maoist political party founded in the 1960s that predominantly drew support from Shi'a Muslims and Hazaras, was also similarly opposed to Pashtun rule in Afghanistan.[2]

However, Misdaq notes that these anti-Pashtun stances were usually engraved more in a "Shi'a-versus-Sunni Afghan", "Dari-speaking-intellectuals-versus-Pashtun-rulers" and "majority-versus-minority" context rather than resentment on misrule or mistreatment by Pashtun kings and dynasties.[2] This could be because Afghan dynasties such as theDurrani Empire, although Pashtun by origin, had been considerably Persianised and had even adopted the Dari language over Pashto; this cultural assimilation made the Durranis culturally familiar to Dari-speaking non-Pashtuns and neutralised any ethnic hegemony.[2]

The Rabanni government which ruled Afghanistan in the early and mid-1990s was viewed by the Taliban as corrupt, anti-Pashtun and responsible for civil war"
I have no comments for copy pasting from Wikipedia. Khuda Hafiz

I have no comments for copy pasting from Wikipedia. Khuda Hafiz

So all these anti Pakhtoon movements by farsawans northerners in Afghanistan history are figment of imagination? Jog on son, you are embarrassing yourself.

Do a propaganda that you can sustain. Otherwise it will come and bite your arse big time.

Yes, Even though the drone strikes are limited to Pakistani border provinces, the OBL raid was conducted deep with in Pakistani heartland, just a stone throw from Pakistan's biggest military academy.

So, yes American impinge on your sovereignty wherever and whenever they wish, just like Afghanistan. So no need to look down your nose on Afghans.

There was a debate on newshour with arnab goswami not too long ago. The debate was on how Pakistani army came inside indian territory killed indian soldiers and went with their bodies back to Pakistan . I think it was this .

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/army-jawans-pakistani-troops-line-of-control-poonch/1/241332.html

What would you call that?

There was a debate on newshour with arnab goswami not too long ago. The debate was on how Pakistani army came inside indian territory killed indian soldiers and went with their bodies back to Pakistan . I think it was this .

What would you call that?

These cross border raids are common from both sides, they are shallow intrusions.
Infact they use to very common when Kashmir insurgency was on its peak.

Here is what Pakistan accuses India off.

Locked in U.N. files, 15 years of bloodletting at LoC

pravin_1346391e.jpg

These cross border raids are common from both sides, they are shallow intrusions.
Infact they use to very common when Kashmir insurgency was on its peak.

Here is what Pakistan accuses India off.

pravin_1346391e.jpg

not talking about cross border killings. Those happens regularly .None of it states Indian soldiers went inside Pakistan .While on the other hand the website states PK army went across LOC and killed few soldiers.

not talking about cross border killings. Those happens regularly .None of it states Indian soldiers went inside Pakistan .While on the other hand the website states PK army went across LOC and killed few soldiers.

That is what Pakistan alleges to UN, that Indian soldier came on Pakistan side of LOC and" killed the 12 soldiers and 29 civilians, in some cases their heads were decapitated and taken back as trophies in other their eyes were gouged out.

The article further describes, how each of these massacres were done in retaliation to massacres pretreated on India side.

You can read the full article, just search headline.

Months ? Is that the best you can come up with :rofl:

umm..do you want sovereignty to be breached on daily basis?

My point is Americans can come and go whenever they want, they can kill/abduct whom so ever they want, with or without Pakistani consent.

There are so many examples of it from Aimal Kansi, Aafia siddiqui , Salala attack to Raymond Davis and OBL and lest we forget regular drone attacks in Pakistan.

There have been 321 drone attacks in last one decade in which 2800 people have been killed, of which 2500 were civilians.

So yes Pakistani sovereignty is only as much American want it to be.

umm..do you want sovereignty to be breached on daily basis?

My point is Americans can come and go whenever they want, they can kill/abduct whom so ever they want, with or without Pakistani consent.

There are so many examples of it from Aimal Kansi, Aafia siddiqui , Salala attack to Raymond Davis and OBL and lest we forget regular drone attacks in Pakistan.

There have been 321 drone attacks in last one decade in which 2800 people have been killed, of which 2500 were civilians.

So yes Pakistani sovereignty is only as much American want it to be.

Enough of your off topic rants already. Move on you have no idea what you are talking about Indian.

There is another very important factor that is hardly ever discussed. The Afghan Pakhtoons despite them being in majority are turned into the sidekicks of northern Afghans, the Farsawan aka northern alliance, in post 9/11. This north south rivalry is vicious, centuries old and got deep rooted in Afghan society. They basically hate each other. These Indian jokers, they dont know a sh|t , but their verbal diarrhea always gets the better out of them. They think the Pakistani Pakhtoons are fools who will join Afghanistan for the sake of their brothers across the border, only to find themselves to be ruled over by farsawan lot!

The only solution is the extension of KPK all the way to Pakhtoon belt inside Afghanistan, under the wings and constitution of Pakistan.

So Pakhtoons do not want to be independent? Hmm I always knew them as fiercely independent. You must be hipster Pathan. City dweller types. Long lost your frontier roots. I could be wrong maybe Pathans now prefer Karachi city life under Sind/Punjab leadership squabble.

Enough of your off topic rants already. Move on you have no idea what you are talking about Indian.

I agree it is offtopic , but neither did I start it, nor is it a rant and I do know what I am talking about.

Do you?

I agree it is offtopic , but neither did I start it, nor is it a rant and I do know what I am talking about.

Do you?

Where do you live in India or US? This question is very relevant in determining how much you know and how much I know.

Back
Top Bottom