What's new

Pakistani gunship helicopters attack Dandam district in Kunar

Status
Not open for further replies.
These Afghan backed animals tried to attack a Pakistani post but were found out and sent to hell, now their backers licking their wounds are trying to divert from the real story, even if they were attacked inside Afghanistan, all the better as it sends out a clear message to culprits, we will hit them even inside their Rat hole.

Bajaur clash kills one soldier, 14 militants - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Northern alliance has some lowest level of scum that te world would have seen at a time in one place

they include drug lords
smugglers
former communist regime officials
warlords, extortionists, rapists and robbers
chronic liars, devious and cunning to the hilt

due to the fog of war we dont get to know how Afghan people has suffered at their hands. but some news give away how much people are fed with these double dealing scumbags. what am I talking about?

surprise
I am talking about Afghan Taliban support and backing in the North!!!! something unheard of and unbelievable!!!
all due to the scumbags that vultured over Kabul after the fall of Taliban. and their claim to fame? well they were anti Taliban so that was their goodness certificate

wonder why.. that racist bigot and hateful pillock Abullah Abdullah is suddenly speaking Pashto during his election campaign? because he is desperate for some support of Pashton despite r years of neglect, discrimination and persecution of Pashton during Northern alliance puppet government.

this bastard, one one of his interviews to a western channel grunted that Northern Alliance will Damn make sure to support anti Pakistani elements to teach Pakistan a lesson. these bastards have resorted to assassinations and toy bomb tactics of the soviet era inside Pakistan.

so every thing is fair now.. we must strike them whenever we get the chance ..

since when pakistan got balls? they attacked 100s times but pak forces was sleeping all the time .
borrowed them from Raiwand.. they are a specialty
Nawaz Sheirf loves gurday Kapuray

Hilarious! They tried to carry out the same raids they have done in the past not knowing that now we have real time imagery and intelligence, so when they cross they are hit with pinpoint accuracy and devastation ensues.

Hilarious! They tried to carry out the same raids they have done in the past not knowing that now we have real time imagery and intelligence, so when they cross they are hit with pinpoint accuracy and devastation ensues.
Real time imagery? Is beidu functional or u are talking about drones? Just curious.

Yaaar waiseee @Irfan Baloch Bhai tell me something - I was reading the PILDAT Report on Baluchistan & they had quoted ISPR figures which had said that the ethnic composition of Baloch is now 5% of the Pakistan Army (2011) & its going to be raised even further - What does your own experience tell you ? Are the Baluch now in that much numbers ?

affirmative
the taliban chatter is confirming their losses that has suddenly magnified recently and they are appealing for help.

Sir how come talibs are working for NDS/northern alliance, arn't they sworn enemies?

borrowed them from Raiwand.. they are a specialty
Nawaz Sheirf loves gurday Kapuray

I think, its the effects of Two Lahori's and that too Sharifs teaming up for the good of Pakistan.

I think, its the effects of Two Lahori's and that too Sharifs teaming up for the good of Pakistan.
if we squeeze the supply route they will run out of all air.
its dirty war they have been playing so lets open up a Haqqani office openly
it will clear the smirk out of Northern Alliance scums for good

ok now send some haqqani talibs into kabul lets see what will these afghani rats cry about??

Yaaar waiseee @Irfan Baloch Bhai tell me something - I was reading the PILDAT Report on Baluchistan & they had quoted ISPR figures which had said that the ethnic composition of Baloch is now 5% of the Pakistan Army (2011) & its going to be raised even further - What does your own experience tell you ? Are the Baluch now in that much numbers ?
of course and why wont they?

at least they get paid a monthly salaries not just having to work for nothing in dangerous mines run by chieftains who dine on endangered species and play roulette with Arab Sheikhs and other billionaires in Manaco , while their tribesmen blow up pipelines thinking they are doing service to Balochistan.

Afgan govt has no control over Kunar, Nooristan etc. We need to surgically take out targets and deny media reports. We cannot allow these scumbags to just run into a rabbithole across the mountain, only to come back.

We shouldn't deny it. Be brave! Tell the scumbags we are coming after them, no matter where they are!!

of course and why wont they?

at least they get paid a monthly salaries not just having to work for nothing in dangerous mines run by chieftains who dine on endangered species and play roulette with Arab Sheikhs and other billionaires in Manaco , while their tribesmen blow up pipelines thinking they are doing service to Balochistan.

Yes but that would require 'brains' & the average Pakistani - irrespective of his ethnic, linguist or provincial identity, doesn't really have one; otherwise why would Pakistanis do a whole lot of things that they do which don't make any sense !

Waisee Irfan Bhai are you a Tribal Baluch yourself or are you from the non-Tribal areas ? :)

Waisee Irfan Bhai are you a Tribal Baluch yourself or are you from the non-Tribal areas ? :)
one of the things I have requested forum members and admin is respect my privacy
I have clarified many times that over the years both on line and off line .i.e in real life and virtual world , in service and after service I have made many friends and enemies and for the sake of people I care, I wont give away much information. even this name is not real, I belong to a very marginal tribe that is being hounded by people inside and outside the country.

as any ordinary human being I would like to preserve and prolong my life and those around me but when the time comes you all will know who I was.
until then lets put a lid on it and lets keep confronting the enemies of our Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom