What's new

Civilian killed in Lethpora, another ‘critical’; Toll reaches 52

@war&peace I saw where the problem started and you need to control your emotions and language. If I was in Joe's place I would have reported you as well when you stooped to using Hindu as some insult.

As for the issue; just another Day for Kashmiris under Indian occupation and suppression. I can see how India is trying to Polish this issue- and by polish I dont mean shoe shine.

@war&peace I saw where the problem started and you need to control your emotions and language. If I was in Joe's place I would have reported you as well when you stooped to using Hindu as some insult.

As for the issue; just another Day for Kashmiris under Indian occupation and suppression. I can see how India is trying to Polish this issue- and by polish I dont mean shoe shine.
No I did not use that as insult and it was in response to something. Check the post # 13

If your arguments are to be accepted, the State of Pakistan is null and void.

Why state Pakistan comes into the equation I do not know? The state of Jammu Kashmir historical geographically culturally and etymologically has been a seperate entity to Pakistan and India.. If you don't believe me go see Pir Panjal, the Himalayas, the Zanaskar, the Ladakh, the Korakaram mountains. Kashmiris eat, speak, look different and have been hidden by the valleys for millennia

A little bird tells me that Pakistanis have handed over the road between Skardu to Minimarg till Taobat to Chinese Infantry Brigade. Now if I repeat it and quote myself as you were entertaining them on your posts along Durmut Ridge (you have seven posts over the ridge under command of your brigade at Taobat) will a transitory phase become permanent?

If you want I can post equally stupid claims. You can check my figure of number of your posts if you have access to someone there. So I use one fact and post lies that you handed over these posts to Chinese. How would it look? Stupid, right?

So what should we do here? Take you seriously or merely as another member not knowing facts?

@Joe Shearer sir I suggest as of today to any post claiming 700000 troops, I will post the above absurdity. I am accurate about number of Pakistani posts. Will upload their alignment from google if need be and then two can tango. LOL

Don't act like a r3t@Rd. I'm not making anything up, I'm quoting Gen Musharraf. What are you or any other indian in front of a General who had commanded world's 7th largest military force.

You can make whatever you want, that's what Indians are good at doing>>>fabricated stories and nonsense/baseless claims and accusations. My job will be to report all garbage coming from you.

Why state Pakistan comes into the equation I do not know? The state of Jammu Kashmir historical geographically culturally and etymologically has been a seperate entity to Pakistan and India.. If you don't believe me go see Pir Panjal, the Himalayas, the Zanaskar, the Ladakh, the Korakaram mountains. Kashmiris eat, speak, look different and have been hidden by the valleys for millennia

I will explain.

You seem to think that it was a random insult. Nothing of the kind, and nothing could be further from my intentions.

My remark was based on the constitutional and legal situation. We were a British Crown Colony, a possession of the British Crown, surrounded and embedded with 562 princely states, ranging from the very large, Kashmir and Hyderabad, to the minute, which you would not be able to trace on a map.This Colony was given independence, except for parts of it that were separated out to form a separate state, by an Act of Parliament of the British. This Act also stipulated that the princes should accede to either of the two new states, provided that they were within reach of the state that they acceded to, that they were contiguous.

If someone considers the way in which Kashmir came to be legally a part of India, he or she will see that that way was also the way in which India and Pakistan themselves were created. If the accession of Kashmir to be denied, then the creation of the two states must also be denied.

That is why I said that the State of Pakistan came into the equation.

You had a point to make about the historical, geographical, cultural and etymological distinctness of Jammu and Kashmir. I have to say that this is completely without any value, and I say this for the following reasons:
  1. When you say that historically, J&K were distinct from India and from Pakistan, you need to consider which part of the present day state of J&K, or the state of J&K as it was in 1947, you are referring to: is it about Jammu; or, is it about the western part of what was Jammu, the Mirpur belt, nowadays called Azad Kashmir by Pakistan; or the Vale of Kashmir; or Baltistan; or Gilgit; or Ladakh? Six regions, all six different from each other; which one or which combination were you referring to?
  2. Assuming for a moment that no one had been confused by his own rhetoric, what you mentioned is one of the weakest reasons for India to consider Kashmir as distinct from India. The reason is that India herself is a vast and diverse place, and the distinction that you point out pale into insignificance.
  3. You mentioned history; while the history of each touches upon the history of the next two neighbours, the nine river valleys and river systems that make up India have distinct histories. A good history of India would need to be nine histories in parallel to be complete.
  4. You mentioned geography. What is in common between the mountains which contain the world's third largest mountain, the river plains, the Deccan plateau, the Eastern and Western Ghats, and the islands of the Indian Ocean? Why should geographical diversity make a difference to nation-hood?
  5. Is it culture? Check it out for yourself; you will get the same answer.
  6. Absolutely the same thing applies to etymology, or rather, to linguistics.
It is not the different nature of the place that gives Kashmir a right to ask for a different administration.

Don't act like a r3t@Rd. I'm not making anything up, I'm quoting Gen Musharraf. What are you or any other indian in front of a General who had commanded world's 7th largest military force.

You can make whatever you want, that's what Indians are good at doing>>>fabricated stories and nonsense/baseless claims and accusations. My job will be to report all garbage coming from you.

The General lied on other occasions. He was used to making statements for effect. He flatly denied that he had planned and implemented the Kargil campaign. He denied that Pakistani soldiers were involved. He denied having had to retreat in disarray after his troops were hunted down and shot. What makes you think that 30 out of 34 Indian Army divisions are squeezed into Kashmir. And why do you reproduce his garbage?

I will explain.

You seem to think that it was a random insult. Nothing of the kind, and nothing could be further from my intentions.

My remark was based on the constitutional and legal situation. We were a British Crown Colony, a possession of the British Crown, surrounded and embedded with 562 princely states, ranging from the very large, Kashmir and Hyderabad, to the minute, which you would not be able to trace on a map.This Colony was given independence, except for parts of it that were separated out to form a separate state, by an Act of Parliament of the British. This Act also stipulated that the princes should accede to either of the two new states, provided that they were within reach of the state that they acceded to, that they were contiguous.

If someone considers the way in which Kashmir came to be legally a part of India, he or she will see that that way was also the way in which India and Pakistan themselves were created. If the accession of Kashmir to be denied, then the creation of the two states must also be denied.

That is why I said that the State of Pakistan came into the equation.

You had a point to make about the historical, geographical, cultural and etymological distinctness of Jammu and Kashmir. I have to say that this is completely without any value, and I say this for the following reasons:
  1. When you say that historically, J&K were distinct from India and from Pakistan, you need to consider which part of the present day state of J&K, or the state of J&K as it was in 1947, you are referring to: is it about Jammu; or, is it about the western part of what was Jammu, the Mirpur belt, nowadays called Azad Kashmir by Pakistan; or the Vale of Kashmir; or Baltistan; or Gilgit; or Ladakh? Six regions, all six different from each other; which one or which combination were you referring to?
  2. Assuming for a moment that no one had been confused by his own rhetoric, what you mentioned is one of the weakest reasons for India to consider Kashmir as distinct from India. The reason is that India herself is a vast and diverse place, and the distinction that you point out pale into insignificance.
  3. You mentioned history; while the history of each touches upon the history of the next two neighbours, the nine river valleys and river systems that make up India have distinct histories. A good history of India would need to be nine histories in parallel to be complete.
  4. You mentioned geography. What is in common between the mountains which contain the world's third largest mountain, the river plains, the Deccan plateau, the Eastern and Western Ghats, and the islands of the Indian Ocean? Why should geographical diversity make a difference to nation-hood?
  5. Is it culture? Check it out for yourself; you will get the same answer.
  6. Absolutely the same thing applies to etymology, or rather, to linguistics.
It is not the different nature of the place that gives Kashmir a right to ask for a different administration.

The General lied on other occasions. He was used to making statements for effect. He flatly denied that he had planned and implemented the Kargil campaign. He denied that Pakistani soldiers were involved. He denied having had to retreat in disarray after his troops were hunted down and shot. What makes you think that 30 out of 34 Indian Army divisions are squeezed into Kashmir. And why do you reproduce his garbage?

To you he may be a liar. To me not. He is much more credible than any indian can ever be. I completely believe his statements on 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists in IOK.

To you he may be a liar. To me not. He is much more credible than any indian can ever be. I completely believe his statements on 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists in IOK.

You might.

It is a physical impossibility. You are writing in a military forum. Figure it out for yourself. But do maintain your present stance. It gives us a great deal of innocent amusement.

An illegal occupation by an alien race can never be successful. Never.

The matter is not religious but one of illegal occupation by foreigners.

No amount of invented methology can make this happen.

Illegal annexation and subsequent occupation by force has not resulted in consolidation of an alien race to successfully control Kashmir. Will never happen.

Kashmir will remain an albatros around the foreign occupier's neck till the indians go back to their plains...whence they came from.

Failure lies with PK govs for not consistently seeking the freedom of their kin...through all diplomatic and social channels.

The same annexation was executed in South Tibet and north eastern states that remain illegally occupied till today.

Don't act like a r3t@Rd.

I disagree. A retard is below 70 (70-80 being a borderline case) in terms of IQ which is the ratio of mental age to chronological age. I am not anywhere near or below that figure.

That being said, have you accessed my Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale scores without my signing a release?

Oh wait! Are you trying to remind yourself not to go along that route? If so, my sincere apologies.

I'm not making anything up,

You have been asked to explain how the figure is being reached a number of times by both @Joe Shearer and myself. Still asking, give us a breakdown of 700000 troops (from an Indian army all inclusive of 1.2 million troops).

Anyone with basic intelligence and falling in IQ range of 81 and above would have responded by now with figures adequately broken down from sources available on net. You see, had you made an attempt at the same, you would not have had to remind your self to not act like a "r3t@Rd".

Instead, a profound learning disability is characterised by reverberation ; I am beginning to suspect I may owe you an apology indeed.

I'm quoting Gen Musharraf. What are you or any other indian in front of a General who had commanded world's 7th largest military force.

Yup, I am nothing in front of a gentleman who has been found to be spreading inaccuracies a number of times; the figure may indeed be an attempt to justify why Kargil turned out to be a fiasco. But I am being polite: he has been called a 'liar' by your own country members.

https://defence.pk/threads/musharraf-a-true-liar.172776/

https://defence.pk/threads/did-musharraf-steal-public-funds-to-enrich-himself-his-family.428089/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahom...al-nails-Musharrafs-Kargil-conflict-lies.html

Maybe you would like to quote someone who is not labelled as a liar and dishonest gentleman by his own country members. My suggestion only, you may continue to ape him and act as another source of inaccuracies and 'untruths'.

However, if you want my credentials, will it suffice to say I am someone who knows a little bit about both India and Pakistan and I may just name one officer of PA who has played a significant role in development of your nuclear war fighting capabilities and doctrines - Maj Gen Anis A Bajwa (retd). You can check up on the accuracy of what I just posted with people in your army if you wish.

And that from your side, whose sole repertoire you seem to commandeer? When you are unable to prove your assertions, it becomes garbage?

You, sir, have only been ranting and posting non-sense. Hence, every time you post nonsense, you will get the same, albeit with factual data.

I will post the location of posts you have handed over to the Chinese overlooking the Kishanganga project on the Durmat Ridge (in all 7 posts on that ridge) .. also will mark the brigade headquarters of your brigade at Taobat .. where you are hosting the chinese (or taking orders from them?)

So you are now a colony of China? LOL

Last edited:
I disagree. A retard is below 70 (70-80 being a borderline case) in terms of IQ which is the ratio of mental age to chronological age. I am not anywhere near or below that figure.

That being said, have you accessed my Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale scores without my signing a release?

Oh wait! Are you trying to remind yourself not to go along that route? If so, my sincere apologies.

You have been asked to explain how the figure is being reached a number of times by both @Joe Shearer and myself. Still asking, give us a breakdown of 700000 troops (from an Indian army all inclusive of 1.2 million troops).

Anyone with basic intelligence and falling in IQ range of 81 and above would have responded by now with figures adequately broken down from sources available on net. You see, had you made an attempt at the same, you would not have had to remind your self to not act like a "r3t@Rd".

Instead, a profound learning disability is characterised by reverberation ; I am beginning to suspect I may owe you an apology indeed.

Yup, I am nothing in front of a gentleman who has been found to be spreading inaccuracies a number of times; the figure may indeed be an attempt to justify why Kargil turned out to be a fiasco. But I am being polite: he has been called a 'liar' by your own country members.

https://defence.pk/threads/musharraf-a-true-liar.172776/

https://defence.pk/threads/did-musharraf-steal-public-funds-to-enrich-himself-his-family.428089/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahom...al-nails-Musharrafs-Kargil-conflict-lies.html

Maybe you would like to quote someone who is not labelled as a liar and dishonest gentleman by his own country members. My suggestion only, you may continue to ape him and act as another source of inaccuracies and 'untruths'.

However, if you want my credentials, will it suffice to say I am someone who knows a little bit about both India and Pakistan and I may just name one officer of PA who has played a significant role in development of your nuclear war fighting capabilities and doctrines - Maj Gen Anis A Bajwa (retd). You can check up on the accuracy of what I just posted with people in your army if you wish.

And that from your side, whose sole repertoire you seem to commandeer? When you are unable to prove your assertions, it becomes garbage?

You, sir, have only been ranting and posting non-sense. Hence, every time you post nonsense, you will get the same, albeit with factual data.

I will post the location of posts you have handed over to the Chinese overlooking the Kishanganga project on the Durmat Ridge (in all 7 posts on that ridge) .. also will mark the brigade headquarters of your brigade at Taobat .. where you are hosting the chinese (or taking orders from them?)

So you are now a colony of China? LOL

You are acting like a r3t@Rd, hence the mention.

And I already told you like a zillion times that the break down came from Gen Musharraf statements. If more education is required then contact Musharraf.

Rest all your post is indian mental m@ster bashan...enjoy till you can. Which you can't.

You are acting like a r3t@Rd, hence the mention.

And I already told you like a zillion times that the break down came from Gen Musharraf statements. If more education is required then contact Musharraf.

Rest all your post is indian mental m@ster bashan...enjoy till you can. Which you can't.

What a great rejoinder. Musharraf said so ... since your power of reasoning is controlled by him, one can't argue with that logic

Well you can put 700000000 figure also. Your credibility is the only issue. Who cares? Keep repeating it and maybe someone other than trolls will accept it.

Earth is flat, isn't it?

Cheers and enjoy your 'enlightment'.

What a great rejoinder. Musharraf said so ... since your power of reasoning is controlled by him, one can't argue with that logic

Well you can put 700000000 figure also. Your credibility is the only issue. Who cares? Keep repeating it and maybe someone other than trolls will accept it.

Earth is flat, isn't it?

Cheers and enjoy your 'enlightment'.

I'm following Gen Musharraf, at least unlike indians who follow 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists in IOK or goswami swami on TV channals, hence katju's correct comments I guess.

I'm following Gen Musharraf, at least unlike indians who follow 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists in IOK or goswami swami on TV channals, hence katju's correct comments I guess.
And you follow katju ,then you must know what he said about Pakistan.

And he was not giving the count of PA in kashmir but IA...unless you can tell how you guys cameup with that figure,i think mushy came up with that number to show there is no way we can win with such a large force but he fought bravely kind of narrative.

And you follow katju ,then you must know what he said about Pakistan.

And he was not giving the count of PA in kashmir but IA...unless you can tell how you guys cameup with that figure,i think mushy came up with that number to show there is no way we can win with such a large force but he fought bravely kind of narrative.

Yea rite very funny? And sun get its light from moon and beggars resides in palaces. You guys are some real masters of fabricating stories.

He was actually slamming indian retired commander and goswami both of whom couldn't say much.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom