What's new

Civilian killed in Lethpora, another ‘critical’; Toll reaches 52

Yea rite very funny? And sun get its light from moon and beggars resides in palaces. You guys are some real masters of fabricating stories.

He was actually slamming indian retired commander and goswami both of whom couldn't say much.
if you have any point to counter then quote me,i am not here to help you to increase your post count.

I'm following Gen Musharraf, at least unlike indians who follow 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists in IOK or goswami swami on TV channals, hence katju's correct comments I guess.

Earth is flat ain't it?

I understand. Keep at it ... you just might be taken seriously sometime!

Cheers and have a great day

You should count yourselves lucky the place hasn't completely devolved into insurgency yet. Please don't ask them to be more peaceful, they are being as peaceful as humanely possible when you are being occupied and oppressed by over 700,000 foreigners.

lol the people living there are foreigners if they consider us a foreign. Kashmir is a part of India from Mythological times.

if you have any point to counter then quote me,i am not here to help you to increase your post count.

You acted r3t@Rd and I educated you about his statement, why b1t ch1 NG?

Earth is flat ain't it?

I understand. Keep at it ... you just might be taken seriously sometime!

Cheers and have a great day

Earth is flat>>>that is education you guys receive in india.

But unfortunately you might never have that pleasure.

Cheers.

lol the people living there are foreigners if they consider us a foreign. Kashmir is a part of India from Mythological times.

Kashmir clearly does not want to be apart of you.

Kashmir clearly does not want to be apart of you.

If they dont want then they can go to Pakistan as it was created as a land for Muslims. Why dosent Pakistan take all of them by giving free citizenship like how India does.

You acted r3t@Rd and I educated you about his statement, why b1t ch1 NG?

Earth is flat>>>that is education you guys receive in india.
Thats the level of your eductaion,i thought American education in very good,then realised it also depends on the person not just the education system.you still tell us how the figure 7 lakh ia soldiers in kashmir was made up,dont give me crap answer like mushy said so.

Thats the level of your eductaion,i thought American education in very good,then realised it also depends on the person not just the education system.you still tell us how the figure 7 lakh ia soldiers in kashmir was made up,dont give me crap answer like mushy said so.

Seems like goswami has done a real tragedy with your brain cell.

If you are burning your interior after watching Musharraf slamming your beloved retired military officer and goswami then you can sit and read about 7 lakh figure here,

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/140221-The-tragedy-of-Kashmir

Seems like goswami has done a real tragedy with your brain cell.

If you are burning your interior after watching Musharraf slamming your beloved retired military officer and goswami then you can sit and read about 7 lakh figure here,

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/140221-The-tragedy-of-Kashmir
You know ozone protects us from harmful radiation .
Now you know the breakdown or you just blindly believe who is avoding law in Pakistan.he lied to the nation with a straight face.he disrespected your soldiers.he was fighting along with americans on WOT and osama was hiding in Pakistan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom