What's new

Civil war in Ukraine: News & discussion

To start with yes you will be ill-equipped for desert if you are wearing Woodland Camo in desert of Woodland Camo in the Artic for that matter, it doesn't matter who you, be it the British, the US or Russian military. There is a reason there is desert camo and that is to be in the desert conditions. Now is it so difficult to understand, Mr Professional.

lol then....

Can we agree that because in these photo

where US Army using woodland Mopp, Woodland IBA, woodland bag, woodland rugsack and driving Woodland camo painted tank in Kuwait/Iraq border

2015-01-17-22-28-49--633954038.jpeg
images.jpeg

Then US Army as a whole is ill-equipped..lol

@gambit @Neptune lol please help out a bit buddy, cant type now , i laugh too hard and hurt my finger....

To start with yes you will be ill-equipped for desert if you are wearing Woodland Camo in desert of Woodland Camo in the Artic for that matter, it doesn't matter who you, be it the British, the US or Russian military. There is a reason there is desert camo and that is to be in the desert conditions. Now is it so difficult to understand, Mr Professional.

What? So you think that desert is jealous of green beauties of the mother earth so she uses wonder to make every head wearing woodland, ill. Lol.

I have a question. Then explain all these how does it make them "ill-equipped", specially the Santa badass with UCP pattern vest on it raining hell with 7.62.

1466153_1507226412871211_5035499067133457121_n.jpg

santa-delivery.jpeg

tumblr_mybue74zEy1qaj2cmo8_1280.jpg

450x300_q95.jpg

@jhungary QRF inbound lol.

lol come to think of it. I am now regreting wearing green in desert, if that would make people think US Military is ill equipped....

Maybe we should also paint the blackhawk yellow, becuase using a black paint scheme in a helicopter would also make people think ill equipped i mean how much and how hard could it be to repaint a helicopter?

@Neptune did Turkish paint their blackhawk into sandhawk?

lol, we should relax and enjoy PDF's ridiclous theory here...

PS, love that santa with the GPMP....I guess his question is not are you naughty or nice, but how much bullet to meat ratio you want?

Perfect, when you are stuck, call in the side-kick, to help you get out of the hole you have been digging for yourself.

The real camflouge is to dress like santa when going to war.
I was just waiting on such quality professionals, LMFAO.

@gambit @Neptune lol please help out a bit buddy, cant type now , i laugh too hard and hurt my finger....

I have a question. Then explain all these how does it make them "ill-equipped", specially the Santa badass with UCP pattern vest on it raining hell with 7.62.

1466153_1507226412871211_5035499067133457121_n.jpg

santa-delivery.jpeg

tumblr_mybue74zEy1qaj2cmo8_1280.jpg

450x300_q95.jpg

@jhungary QRF inbound lol.

Perfect, when you are stuck, call in the side-kick, to help you get out of the hole you have been digging for yourself.

well, i dunno about you, but when i hear a joke, i tend to share it with other.

Well, you can keep it to yourselve if you want but i like to share...

You didn't know this, did you?
hqdefault.jpg

Family guy and Peter in Vietnam...

And in the motion:

Let's back to topic.

Yeah right.
You made an idiotic remark, got stuck coz instead of backing -off you kept on digging. And when got exposed called in your side-kick.
Typical Yankee behaviour if you ask me.
Anyways enough of this BS, back to topic now.
well, i dunno about you, but when i hear a joke, i tend to share it with other.

Well, you can keep it to yourselve if you want but i like to share...

Reportage from Russia TV. Unfortunately there's no english subtitles:

lol come to think of it. I am now regreting wearing green in desert, if that would make people think US Military is ill equipped....

Maybe we should also paint the blackhawk yellow, becuase using a black paint scheme in a helicopter would also make people think ill equipped i mean how much and how hard could it be to repaint a helicopter?

@Neptune did Turkish paint their blackhawk into sandhawk?

lol, we should relax and enjoy PDF's ridiclous theory here...

PS, love that santa with the GPMP....I guess his question is not are you naughty or nice, but how much bullet to meat ratio you want?

Hmm..Navy's shark grey. dunno Gendarmerie and Police Blackhawks but Army's are painted like Anatolianhawk lol. .

Too bad for US hawks. @nangyale will of course agree with me that when compared to the olive drap of US Blackhawks; Anatolianhawk paintings will give chopper 20% more survivability, 37% more speed and 19% more firepower. That makes Olive drap Blackhawks ill-equipped :smokin:

273518.jpg

97968_1356473868.jpg

Lol yeah. The ratio should be given considering the fact that the bullets are gold painted lol.

Zakharchenko to Poroshenko, come and get your flag.
Zakharchenko and Ukrainian cyborgs' banner: appea…:

Yeah right.
You made an idiotic remark, got stuck coz instead of backing -off you kept on digging. And when got exposed called in your side-kick.
Typical Yankee behaviour if you ask me.
Anyways enough of this BS, back to topic now.

exposed? lol

Why you sound like a member i know?

Amd by the way, i asked a question, i did not say anything else. Its you who say if you use woodland camo in snow would mean a military is ill equipped, i merely say we also wear woodland on desert so would you conside r US military ill equipped...

and i got my replied

Lol then i guess, seeing US supplied helicopter, aircraft engine to Sweden, then if US is ill equipped then Swedish military is just a 3rd rate force, and in this case Pakistan Military does not even exist, am i correct?

lol...very simple

I have wasted enough of my time explaining what uniform and camouflage are. Still if it's too hard for you to comprehend just check in a dictionary, and try using your brain cells for a change.
In my previous reply I suggested we get back to the topic at hand, which is the Ukrainian civil war.
Still if you insist on, Jungle camouflage being the best for every environment, be it the Artic or the desert, then I will suggest you make a separate thread and invite me in, even better you can invite all your yes-men like @Neptune as well to help you defend the indefensible.
exposed? lol

Why you sound like a member i know?

Amd by the way, i asked a question, i did not say anything else. Its you who say if you use woodland camo in snow would mean a military is ill equipped, i merely say we also wear woodland on desert so would you conside r US military ill equipped...

and i got my replied

Lol then i guess, seeing US supplied helicopter, aircraft engine to Sweden, then if US is ill equipped then Swedish military is just a 3rd rate force, and in this case Pakistan Military does not even exist, am i correct?

lol...very simple
Which member is that, just being curious here.

Hmm..Navy's shark grey. dunno Gendarmerie and Police Blackhawks but Army's are painted like Anatolianhawk lol. .

Too bad for US hawks. @nangyale will of course agree with me that when compared to the olive drap of US Blackhawks; Anatolianhawk paintings will give chopper 20% more survivability, 37% more speed and 19% more firepower. That makes Olive drap Blackhawks ill-equipped :smokin:

273518.jpg

97968_1356473868.jpg

Lol yeah. The ratio should be given considering the fact that the bullets are gold painted lol.

that paintscheme looks alot like Aussie Warhawk....

I would have attach some pic if i am on my desktop lol

And the bullet to meat ratio we sere taufht with does not apply if the shooter is santa....

lol

Mariupil defenders prove their readiness to act as assigned - Міністерство оборони України

Friday, January 16. MARIUPIL – Ukrainian servicemen defending Mariupil enhance their professional skills during exercises.

Soldiers practiced shooting from Makarov pistol, Kalashnikov machine gun, RPG-26 Aglen grenade launcher and threw RGD-5 grenade.

8964cdf84ecf2260896c4b081a82e225f0ecdbad.jpg

a102e1bbd9bb810ef549ac1c1a8e06523b11fd2d.jpg

86e4102563c6fb27aecca5990fa7794fef774f7a.jpg

Recon units practice for tasks accomplishment - Міністерство оборони України

Friday, January 16. DONBAS — Recon units’ servicemen of the South Operations Command undergo training in the ATO region. Servicemen complete shooting exercises.

“The training program is corrected depending on weather conditions and enemy units training. The terrorists have changed their tactics recently and prefer to act in small groups”, commanding officer of a recon unit informed.

0ca7792f7862fc4971661eccbe63ba4668e97b74.jpg

98b7721d2b1ea719a12429b364356a0cd5ca90c5.jpg

8fce1936423eaf2ec426fe089ae67f262ddbed4b.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-2914487/Fighting-rages-anew-Ukraine-airport-3-soldiers-killed.html

"In the past 24 hours three Ukrainian service personnel have been killed and 18 wounded. Yesterday evening we succeeded in evacuating the wounded from the airport," military spokesman Andriy Lysenko said."
Our forces are repelling the attacks of the terrorists. The fighting is heavy. Firing is going on all the time. The situation remains under control but the adversary is not letting up in its attacks to seize this strategic target," Lysenko said.

Three Ukrainian soldiers killed for past 24 hours| Ukrinform

KYIV, January 17 /Ukrinform/. Three Ukrainian soldiers were killed in the area of conduct of the anti-terrorist operation for the past 24 hours.

ATO spokesman Andriy Lysenko announced this during a briefing.

"Three Ukrainian soldiers were killed and 18 soldiers were injured for the past 24 hours," he said.

Lysenko added that the Ukrainian military continue repelling the attack of terrorists in the Donetsk airport.

Donetsk outskirts shelled with artillery at night| Ukrinform
KYIV, January 17 /Ukrinform/. Three outskirt areas of Donetsk came under fire past night. The data on the dead and the wounded is being specified, Donetsk city administration press office has reported.

"Night of January 16-17 in Donetsk was not calm. Petrovsky, Kyivsky and Kuibyshevsky districts of Donetsk were shelled with artillery. Data on victims and damages is being specified," reads the statement.

As reported, the National Security and Defense Council states that Ukrainian military do not fire at civilians and residential areas in Donbas.

OSCE mission comes under fire again| Ukrinform
KYIV, January 17 /Ukrinform/. The representatives of the Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) of the OSCE, who arrived in village of Chermalyk, controlled by the Ukrainian forces, (72 km south of Donetsk) to oversee the renovations of rural pump, came under fire again

This is stated in the latest report of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission.

"After meeting repair workers, the SMM moved to a nearby hill, approximately 200 metres from the pump. After two hours on site, three shots were fired by unknown person(s); one hit the workers' truck; two others struck within five metres of SMM vehicles. The SMM assessed that the shots were fired from an easterly direction. No one was injured," reads the report.

It is also mentioned in the report that the village is located on the western side of the Kalmius river with the eastern side of the river controlled by "DPR" ("Donetsk People's Republic).

The mission assessed that the shots were fired from an easterly direction.

I have wasted enough of my time explaining what uniform and camouflage are. Still if it's too hard for you to comprehend just check in a dictionary, and try using your brain cells for a change.
In my previous reply I suggested we get back to the topic at hand, which is the Ukrainian civil war.
Still if you insist on, Jungle camouflage being the best for every environment, be it the Artic or the desert, then I will suggest you make a separate thread and invite me in, even better you can invite all your yes-men like @Neptune as well to help you defend the indefensible.

Which member is that, just being curious here.

actually, i believe you, we have money to buy 10 supercarriers like 160 billions the ships alone, and we spend about 200 billions on 20 something B-2 bomber, yet we sent our boys in desert frontline wearing woodland camo. How much is a set of DCU, 40 bucks? And 500,000 soldiers would only cost 20 millions, yet we do not have that in the army...

lol we are selectively ill equip when they can spare 200b on Carriers and 200b on Stealth bomber and yet they wont spend like measely 20 mil on desert camo? There are something wrong with the government LOL....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom