What's new

CIVIL WAR HAS STARTED AGAIN !

Even without having arm and facing state terror, JI/SHIBIR's activists have been shutting off the country effectively during hartal.

First of all i am really surprised to see that a street protest in BD will decide the fate of some criminals...I am not sure how come sane posters like Hammer First and couple of other guys are in support of this move.

Here is my observation.

1- Rule of law of the court should be held as final deciding factor in your constitution. Do not change the rule of law just execute your political opponents.

2- The people who are protesting in Shabang should realize that if people donot like JI then exercise your ballot and donot vote for JI and the parties who are allied with JI...With this process, JI will die its natural death..You donot need to forcefull invoke a certain sentiments just because it does not suit you..

3- This will be politically suicidal move if AL bans JI...Because of this move, the perceptional loss in the mind of the people for AL will be more than the loss for JI with the ban imposed on it..See...it might happen that after the ban JI will change the name and just raise another political outfit with the same ideology...So with the ban ....name of JI will be banned but the ideology will get a lot of media attention which will increase its popularity.A classic example can be taken about Lal Masjid episode in Pakistan...

4- With the ban...JI will potray itself as a political martyr rather than the criminal convict itself...

5- Of course it will be altogether a different issue, if there is an internal understanding between JI and AL where in reality nothing as such ban will happen, but due to this media publicity against JI, AL in turn doing a favor to JI at this point of time, which AL can ask for a return favor from JI in the coming election...In politics....nothing seems to be impossible.

Wearing color-sun-glass, one mistakenly can lose the ability to judge. Similarly reading from prevalent news source of BD, hardly true picture could be drawn on JI walas.

Thank you for sharing a few obvious facts about yourself. Anyway, we disagree with each other. :partay: Coffee?

Even without having arm and facing state terror, JI/SHIBIR's activists have been shutting off the country effectively during hartal.

Your statement is wrong, again.

for the hindu dada means vai you idiot!ei dada sei dada(grandpa) na :lol:
So, I should consider 'Hindu meaning' more than Muslim's one on Bangladesh's perspective?BTW, U seem green to me as U are acting like kid to give me kid's lesson. But did U realize that I used abba, Nana, Dada but not Baba, Nana, Dada etc? So, how did the 'Hindu meaning' come here?

1. Although the entire state machinery has been moved to thwart Hartal/Strike. (Mostly correct)
2. it is still successful (Not even remotely)
3. Impact in Dhaka is lesser than other places though. (Just a few places like Coxsbazar and Chittagong.)
4. the entire country is in panicky mode. (Wrong. Entire country just refused jamat's hartal today in a cheerful manner)
5. Over 90% of the population don't want RAWAMYS anymore (Oh please! Seriously?)
6. and support JI's legitimate protest (Majority people of the country don't support Jamat's protest. Jamat's vote will come down even more from 4.6% in the upcoming election)
7. so Shahabagh SQ hasn't done jack (You are wrong. Wait and watch!)
8. they are very angry at the Commies since it has been causing serious traffic-jam in Dhaka (People couldn't care less about the traffic jam because of the rightful cause)

Your post contains so many incorrect things.

BNP will ditch jamat and will assume power. :chilli:

Indeed they will.

Most of these Jamati supporters on here actually want a sort of "civil war" and creating wet dreams of complete breakdown in Bangladesh. They say this so much until they start to believe in it. They should go out (and for the few that are in Dhaka, most seem to be in America and one or two in Canada) go and smell the Dhaka coffee...or even "coffee house adda". :lol:

1. Most of the top BNP and Awami League leaders are good friends and have connections. They rotate power so they can loot.
It is difficult for them to loot if the economy is destroyed so they will ensure there is no major economic damage down. The economy is more important than anything else.

2. It looks like Jamat is going to get banned insha'Allah, and even I never thought this was possible.

* A toast, non-alcoholic toast, so not champagne but coffee to a Jamati-free Bangladesh *

:D

tumblr_mdsrpfJmmS1qbheclo1_500.jpg

Coffee in Bangladesh (Dhaka)

Last edited by a moderator:
good point, let the poster post it as what it actually is, not exaggerate as saying by we will become afghanistan or pakistan. We don't have armed militants in Bangladesh but your country does. Jamaat has not been linked with any terrorist activities and the west takes them as a legitimate political party.

just report his troll post. whats the point of personal attacks? i have reported him.

There are trolls in every section of socety...So have we too.....You are the best person to understand your nation...BD is a model country where Islam and Nationalism is mixed in a progressive way....Your development and progress speaks it all..As i told earlier..Democratic, prosperous and successful BD is best intrest for India....AND we hope and wish you keep on progressing as you are doing now...Trust be neither India and its policy is just the same as PDF indian poster not too I believe BD is not all about PDF BD posters...

First of all i am really surprised to see that a street protest in BD will decide the fate of some criminals...I am not sure how come sane posters like Hammer First and couple of other guys are in support of this move.

Here is my observation.

1- Rule of law of the court should be held as final deciding factor in your constitution. Do not change the rule of law just execute your political opponents.

2- The people who are protesting in Shabang should realize that if people donot like JI then exercise your ballot and donot vote for JI and the parties who are allied with JI...With this process, JI will die its natural death..You donot need to forcefull invoke a certain sentiments just because it does not suit you..

3- This will be politically suicidal move if AL bans JI...Because of this move, the perceptional loss in the mind of the people for AL will be more than the loss for JI with the ban imposed on it..See...it might happen that after the ban JI will change the name and just raise another political outfit with the same ideology...So with the ban ....name of JI will be banned but the ideology will get a lot of media attention which will increase its popularity.A classic example can be taken about Lal Masjid episode in Pakistan...

4- With the ban...JI will potray itself as a political martyr rather than the criminal convict itself...

5- Of course it will be altogether a different issue, if there is an internal understanding between JI and AL where in reality nothing as such ban will happen, but due to this media publicity against JI, AL in turn doing a favor to JI at this point of time, which AL can ask for a return favor from JI in the coming election...In politics....nothing seems to be impossible.

This is not bollywood bro:lol:

So, I should consider 'Hindu meaning' more than Muslim's one on Bangladesh's perspective?BTW, U seem green to me as U are acting like kid to give me kid's lesson. But did U realize that I used abba, Nana, Dada but not Baba, Nana, Dada etc? So, how did the 'Hindu meaning' come here?

Did you see that he was not addressing you?

Happy civil war Bangladeshis.

This is wrong statement...Any disturbances in BD will some kind of -ve impact on India....More and more people will start coming into Assam again...

Aren't you guys worried a bit about civil war really starting in Bangladesh? after all, there are many Bangladeshis living in India.

Indians should pray to buddha, ram, jesus and 7 gods of mount olympus if necessary that civil war should not take place, because if it does it will change the whole demographics of west bengal, assam and tripura:angel:

Most of these Jamati supporters on here actually want a sort of "civil war" and creating wet dreams of complete breakdown in Bangladesh. They say this so much until they start to believe in it. They should go out (and for the few that are in Dhaka, most seem to be in America and one or two in Canada) go and smell the Dhaka coffee...or even "coffee house adda". :lol:

1. Most of the top BNP and Awami League leaders are good friends and have connections. They rotate power so they can loot.
It is difficult for them to loot if the economy is destroyed so they will ensure there is no major economic damage down. The economy is more important than anything else.

2. It looks like Jamat is going to get banned insha'Allah, and even I never thought this was possible.

* A toast, non-alcoholic toast, so not champagne but coffee to a Jamati-free Bangladesh *

:D

Coffee in Bangladesh (Dhaka)

So you are a conspiracy theorist now?:lol:...please get off your fantasy lala land.

Back
Top Bottom