What's new

CIVIL WAR HAS STARTED AGAIN !

civil war is highly exaggerating the situation. Only one who has enough muscle for that would be BNP, not to mention that mostly the youth are involved is this. 25+ aged peeps(except Jamatis) don't give two crap about the whole thing. They are in a far bigger battle of bringing food to the plate.

i'm partialy agree with msaint .they are preparing for another war . take a look :D ???????? ????? ????? ???? ???? ??????, ?????? ??? - ????? ??? জামায়াত নেতার বাড়ি থেকে বোমা উদ্ধার, স্ত্রী আটক
নিজস্ব প্রতিবেদক, রাজশাহী | তারিখ: ১৮-০২-২০১৩
রাজশাহীর পবা উপজেলার কাঁটাখালী পৌরসভার মেয়র ও মতিহার থানা জামায়াতের আমির মাজেদুর রহমানের স্ত্রী মোস্তারি বেগমকে আটক করা হয়েছে। মাজেদুরের বাড়িতে একটি হাতবোমা, বোমা তৈরির সরঞ্জাম ও বিভিন্ন ধরনের জিহাদি বই পাওয়ায় মোস্তারি বেগমকে আটক করা হয় বলে পুলিশ জানিয়েছে।
পুলিশের ভাষ্যমতে, আজ সোমবার দুপুরের দিকে র*্যাব ও পুলিশ যৌথভাবে নগরের মতিহার থানার শ্যামপুর-দেওয়াপাড়া এলাকায় অবস্থিত মাজেদুর রহমানের বাড়িতে অভিযান চালায়। এ সময় ওই বাড়ি থেকে একটি হাতবোমা, বোমা তৈরির কাজে ব্যবহূত মার্বেল, পেট্রল, জামায়াতের জিহাদি কার্যক্রম চালানোর বিভিন্ন প্রমাণপত্র ও বই উদ্ধার করা হয়। মাজেদুর ওই সময় বাসায় ছিলেন না। তবে তাঁর ঘর থেকে হাতবোমা পাওয়ায় স্ত্রী মোস্তারি বেগমকে আটক করা হয়।
রাজশাহী মহানগর পুলিশ কমিশনার এস এম মনির-উজ-জামান প্রথম আলো ডটকমকে বলেন, প্রাথমিক জিজ্ঞাসাবাদে মোস্তারি বেগমের কাছ থেকে বেশ কিছু গুরুত্বপূর্ণ তথ্য পাওয়া গেছে। তথ্যগুলো যাচাই-বাছাই করা হচ্ছে। এ ছাড়া আরও তথ্যের জন্য তাঁকে আবার জিজ্ঞাসাবাদ করা হবে। মোস্তারি বেগম জামায়াতের নারী সংগঠনের সঙ্গে জড়িত বলেও জানান তিনি।
Dissemination from 'Prothom Alo' and 'Shial Pandit' showing same Hare-calf as different one was similar act to me. That 'Prothom Alo' happened to be Commie Matiur's run lying factory, which never said a single truth about JI. But for arguement, even if the news was true then JI walas didn't commit any crime compare to RAWAMYS usage of state machinery of their favor, period. The moment that RAW+AWAMY+COMMIES appointed their own cadres in police and other law enforcing agencies that started to kill JI walas on daily basis; JI also got the right to counter it. IMHO, JI should get everything comparable to R+AWAMYS to create the same level playing field. Then we will see, who would have the resolve to take more Shahids.

@kobiraaz , lets say hypothetically the cg comes tomorrow. How much *** kicking would the awami league chatra dal recieve?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Bangladeshi Govt. should not go hard on Jamaati Islami parties, They should be tried according to the constitution of BD if found guilty.

The Recent events do point to external involvement who want to make BD another Pakistan there by check mate India and China.

India and China should work closely against this evil (Dajjal) which is originating from the West.

There is a way of punishing even the most brutal criminals but that should not hurt the sentiments of the Jamaati Islami party. There by creating another Lal Masjid like Incident that will lead to Civil war, which will eventually destroy BD's economy.

People who are protesting at Shabagh square should also realize that the there is a law and it follows BD constitution. I only request them not to create divide in their civil society by going hard on Jammat.

Let the Law take over and do the procedings, Next time do not vote for these Jammatis and Ra-kars.

For this Dajjal Democracy and Freedom of speech are weapons and it feasts on radical Ideology of Islam.

Agree with things in bold^^. Not too sure about external involvement though, especiall by the West. They have distanced themselves from BAL of late.

@kobiraaz , lets say hypothetically the cg comes tomorrow. How much *** kicking would the awami league chatra dal recieve?

I didnt get your question Awamileague chatradal(BNP)?? *** kicking from??

Last edited by a moderator:
civil war is highly exaggerating the situation. Only one who has enough muscle for that would be BNP, not to mention that mostly the youth are involved is this. 25+ aged peeps(except Jamatis) don't give two crap about the whole thing. They are in a far bigger battle of bringing food to the plate.

A small group of Thousand members armed against the state are enough to make Dhaka another Karachi and there by blocking the economy.

my bad i meant chatra league:sick:

A small group of Thousand members armed against the state are enough to make Dhaka another Karachi and there by blocking the economy.

it is quite easy to shut dhaka down, all you need is to shoot down a couple of rab officials.

Truth will come out very soon mate :cheers:
So, according to U, the Westerners are pushing RAW+AWAMY+COMMIES to oppress and ban JI and engineering the destruction of BD by that process seating behind the scene?

the matter is not about prothomalo! do you deny that the RAB and police didnt arrested anyone? its a fake news?come to the point
Dissemination from 'Prothom Alo' and 'Shial Pandit' showing same Hare-calf as different one was similar act to me. That 'Prothom Alo' happened to be Commie Matiur's run lying factory, which never said a single truth about JI. But for arguement, even if the news was true then JI walas didn't commit any crime compare to RAWAMYS usage of state machinery of their favor, period. The moment that RAWAMYS appointed their own cadres in police and other law enforcing agencies that started to kill JI walas on daily basis; JI also got the right to counter it. IMHO, JI should get everything comparable to RAWAMYS to create the same level playing field. Then we will see, who would have the resolve to take more Shahids.

So, according to U, the Westerners are pushing RAWAMYS to oppress and ban JI and engineering the destruction of BD by that process seating behind the scene?

First of all That Bolded part is a banned word I think.

It is not in the interest of India to destroy BD economy there by increasing illegal migration into North east and Main land India.
But an Unstable BD will serve West to destroy East.

Just like what they did to Middle east and Central Asia with WOT (war on Islam).

Terrorism ≠ Civil war and if Jamatis do that then bye bye Jamat :lol:

Yes but if the same group is supported by external force then it will become a thorn in the country economy.

Even without having arm and facing state terror, JI/SHIBIR's activists have been shutting off the country effectively during hartal.

Even without having arm and facing state terror, JI/SHIBIR's activists have been shutting off the country effectively during hartal.

It would be better for BD to do the trial according to the LAW and Constitution and not to brand every Jamaati party activist as war criminal.

There by not giving any chance to any external force to take advantage of the anti state elements formed.

Back
Top Bottom