What's new

CIVIL WAR HAS STARTED AGAIN !

lol

The 4.6% guys (Jamatis) speaking of civil war as usual.

If things really get out of hand the government can arrest the current operational Jamat/Shibir leaders and lock them up for creating disruption, or just lock their centres.

The government has already closed down a Jamati website which they feel played a part in the death of that secularist blogger who was - to be quite frank - an Islam-hater.

It may not be a pipe dream, get jamaat banned and not get caretaker government, you will have a civil war i guarantee.

the only way to fix Bangladesh is with a bloody civil war, then the munafiqs will remember who allah is and what islam teaches
democracy will never work in Bangladesh
the only solution is a Islamic state

Lol. Chill! BD is not heading towards any civil war of any sort.

By the way, how's life in UK? I think the situation is ripe for a war between the Islamophobic racists vs religious fanatics in UK. You might wanna focus a bit on that and leave BD in our hands. =)

@M_Saint @Al-zakir people started not taking jamaati strikes seriously. Can they sustain a war? it seems jamaat has been weakened massively with the shahbag movement. What do you guys thinks?
The opposite is true. And yes, JI can sustain IMO as other Islamic ORGS. have joined with them after figuring out that RAWAMYS are after Islam that U wouldn't hear from Media.*

Although the entire state machinery has been moved to thwart Hartal/Strike, it is still successful. Impact in Dhaka is lesser than other places though. BRO, I'm in daily contact with relatives back in BD and the entire country is in panicky mode. Over 90% of the population don't want RAWAMYS anymore and support JI's legitimate protest but not-having arms, law-enforcers and goons with them are their draw backs. And the worst of all is the BNP's inaction/mum ness. Ultimately people has understood, who are behind the show, so Shahabagh SQ hasn't done jack expect providing more fascist's capital to RAWAMYS and they are very angry at the Commies since it has been causing serious traffic-jam in Dhaka for the last 2 weeks. *

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Bangladeshi Govt. should not go hard on Jamaati Islami parties, They should be tried according to the constitution of BD if found guilty.

The Recent events do point to external involvement who want to make BD another Pakistan there by check mate India and China.

India and China should work closely against this evil (Dajjal) which is originating from the West.

There is a way of punishing even the most brutal criminals but that should not hurt the sentiments of the Jamaati Islami party. There by creating another Lal Masjid like Incident that will lead to Civil war, which will eventually destroy BD's economy.

People who are protesting at Shabagh square should also realize that the there is a law and it follows BD constitution. I only request them not to create divide in their civil society by going hard on Jammat.

Let the Law take over and do the procedings, Next time do not vote for these Jammatis and Ra-kars.

For this Dajjal Democracy and Freedom of speech are weapons and it feasts on radical Ideology of Islam.

The opposite is true. And yes, JI can sustain IMO as other Islamic ORGS. have joined with them after figuring out that RAWAMYS are after Islam that U wouldn't hear from Media.*

Although the entire state machinery has been moved to thwart Hartal/Strike, it is still successful. Impact in Dhaka is lesser than other places though. BRO, I'm in daily contact with relatives back in BD and the entire country is in panicky mode. Over 90% of the population don't want RAWAMYS anymore and support JI's legitimate protest but not-having arms, law-enforcers and goons with them are their draw backs. And the worst of all is the BNP's inaction/mum ness. Ultimately people has understood, who are behind the show, so Shahabagh SQ hasn't done jack expect providing more fascist's capital to RAWAMYS and they are very angry at the Commies since it has been causing serious traffic-jam in Dhaka for the last 2 weeks. *

that is true, they are certainly winning the psychological warfare. Plus, yesterday's article in amdesh has got everyone talking about the nastik leaders of the shahbag protest. Mahmudur Rahman played a masterstroke. He has made the regular folks question the movement and united any muslim with a decent faith.

i'm partialy agree with msaint .they are preparing for another war . take a look :D ???????? ????? ????? ???? ???? ??????, ?????? ??? - ????? ??? জামায়াত নেতার বাড়ি থেকে বোমা উদ্ধার, স্ত্রী আটক
নিজস্ব প্রতিবেদক, রাজশাহী | তারিখ: ১৮-০২-২০১৩
রাজশাহীর পবা উপজেলার কাঁটাখালী পৌরসভার মেয়র ও মতিহার থানা জামায়াতের আমির মাজেদুর রহমানের স্ত্রী মোস্তারি বেগমকে আটক করা হয়েছে। মাজেদুরের বাড়িতে একটি হাতবোমা, বোমা তৈরির সরঞ্জাম ও বিভিন্ন ধরনের জিহাদি বই পাওয়ায় মোস্তারি বেগমকে আটক করা হয় বলে পুলিশ জানিয়েছে।
পুলিশের ভাষ্যমতে, আজ সোমবার দুপুরের দিকে র*্যাব ও পুলিশ যৌথভাবে নগরের মতিহার থানার শ্যামপুর-দেওয়াপাড়া এলাকায় অবস্থিত মাজেদুর রহমানের বাড়িতে অভিযান চালায়। এ সময় ওই বাড়ি থেকে একটি হাতবোমা, বোমা তৈরির কাজে ব্যবহূত মার্বেল, পেট্রল, জামায়াতের জিহাদি কার্যক্রম চালানোর বিভিন্ন প্রমাণপত্র ও বই উদ্ধার করা হয়। মাজেদুর ওই সময় বাসায় ছিলেন না। তবে তাঁর ঘর থেকে হাতবোমা পাওয়ায় স্ত্রী মোস্তারি বেগমকে আটক করা হয়।
রাজশাহী মহানগর পুলিশ কমিশনার এস এম মনির-উজ-জামান প্রথম আলো ডটকমকে বলেন, প্রাথমিক জিজ্ঞাসাবাদে মোস্তারি বেগমের কাছ থেকে বেশ কিছু গুরুত্বপূর্ণ তথ্য পাওয়া গেছে। তথ্যগুলো যাচাই-বাছাই করা হচ্ছে। এ ছাড়া আরও তথ্যের জন্য তাঁকে আবার জিজ্ঞাসাবাদ করা হবে। মোস্তারি বেগম জামায়াতের নারী সংগঠনের সঙ্গে জড়িত বলেও জানান তিনি।

It may not be a pipe dream, get jamaat banned and not get caretaker government, you will have a civil war i guarantee.

Getting Jamat banned won't lead to civil war.

The Awami league trying illegitimately to hold on to power wouldn't lead to civil war either (civil war is guns, destruction of villages etc) but a complete breakdown of law and order in cities.

The Awami League are on their way out anyway and BNP will be coming back in to power.

However I never thought Jamat would be banned but it looks like they will and the BNP may ditch them too.

lol

The 4.6% guys (Jamatis) speaking of civil war as usual.

If things really get out of hand the government can arrest the current operational Jamat/Shibir leaders and lock them up for creating disruption, or just lock their centres.

The government has already closed down a Jamati website which they feel played a part in the death of that secularist blogger who was - to be quite frank - an Islam-hater.

soviet union was established by only 10 percent
Bangladesh is so much smaller
5 percent can start civil war if they are well funded and trained

Shadow , BNP will not take any risk at this moment . you know what is called a public sentiment! :D .They leave the JI alone :D
@aazidane, I roamed all around Dhaka freely today (went out after 2). Traffic was far less than usual. Faced traffic jam near Farmgate and Elephant Road. Now going out again.

My honest opinion is there have been more effective strikes in this country. This one . . . . not so effective. I think Jamat could use active support of BNP on these strikes.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Awami league trying illegitimately to hold on to power wouldn't lead to civil war either (civil war is guns, destruction of villages etc) but a complete breakdown of law and order in cities.

The Awami League are on their way out anyway and BNP will be coming back in to power.

However I never thought Jamat would be banned but it looks like they will and the BNP may ditch them too.

your points do not match up. how do you think BNP will come to power? they need muscle on the street and jamaat is their muscle. Without showing muscle on the street, you can't get caretaker government in the country. In fact the country needs to be on the verge of a breakdown and almost a show down in order for bal to give in the cg demand and BNP needs jamaat for that. BNP will not ditch jamaat in fact read the latest statements of fakrul and stop creating fiction and repeating your ideal fantasy. Civil war is a long shot though, army will step in.

What a cynical account.

It is scary to think that it might be accurate.

Unfortunately, that is just a rough sketch of what it seems from the outside. The amounts of stuff taking place behind the curtains, media propaganda and Puja of Sheikh Mujib makes one think that the country have bad days ahead. It looks like we are under another thuggish rule of Mujib but BAL is avoiding Mujib's faults, that is, upsetting the army, freedom fighters and almost all countrymen, heavily.

It may lead to extremism which can be fueled by external forces.

Soviet union was a different case. the balshavic had a huge public support and the people were frustrated by the kzar .here is a different case . they can't do nothing. people dont like these nihilist jammatis . we will elliminate them. insallah :)

Soviet union was a different case. the balshavic had a huge public support and the people were frustrated by the kzar .here is a different case . they can's do nothing. people dont like these nihilist jamaatis . we will elliminate them. insallah :)

It is true... Its a civil war like situation in Bangladesh... Not with the bullet though.. People are fighting a war with everything else.... Idea, propaganda, Emotional blackmail, media all are there... I can feel a sense of tension everywhere... My jamati and awami friends used to laugh together.. They still do it... But when they do, i can feel a sense of irritation... This situation is actually similar to 1970 ( pre 25th march, 1971) .... in 1971 before 25th march when the supporters of Mujib and islamists (Muslim League, Jamat e islam) were fighting political battle on streets , a major from Chittagong was preparing his army for hostile situation (who later formed BNP) .... I wonder what the Army doing right now. Are they tensed??

BTW, ignore Hammer-fist as the other group in not 4.6% of the population... BNP is quite active behind the screen, they cant support Jamat on streets for some reasons... But look at BNP Newspaper like Amardesh leading the assault back where Jamat media failed...

It is true... Its a civil war like situation in Bangladesh... Not with the bullet though.. People are fighting a war with everything else.... Idea, propaganda, Emotional blackmail, media all are there... I can feel a sense of tension everywhere... My jamati and awami friends used to laugh together.. They still do it... But when they do, i can feel a sense of irritation... This situation is actually similar to 1970 ( pre 25th march, 1971) .... in 1971 before 25th march when the supporters of Mujib and islamists (Muslim League, Jamat e islam) were fighting political battle on streets , a major from Chittagong was preparing his army for hostile situation (who later formed BNP) .... I wonder what the Army doing right now. Are they tensed??

BTW, ignore Hammer-fist as the other group in not 4.6% of the population... BNP is quite active behind the screen, they cant support Jamat on streets for some reasons... But look at BNP Newspaper like Amardesh leading the assault back where Jamat media failed...

Amardesh editor mahmudur rahman had instructions from BNP hierarchy for this counter assault.

Back
Top Bottom