What's new

CIVIL WAR HAS STARTED AGAIN !

are bangladeshis reALLY so political? it seems that every bangladeshi is a member of some student wing of some party.

dada nothing will happend! all we need some mountain dew decission.''dar ke age jit hai" . after hang them shibir will join the chatroleage soon :D ,nothing is impossible in bangladesh
Happy civil war Bangladeshis.

First of all That Bolded part is a banned word I think.

It is not in the interest of India to destroy BD economy there by increasing illegal migration into North east and Main land India.
But an Unstable BD will serve West to destroy East.

Just like what they did to Middle east and Central Asia with WOT (war on Islam).
Is that so? Anyway, I haven't noticed it yet and it is not slang or a derogatory one either. I just use it as an abbreviated one of three long words. BTW, I would edit it.

First of all That Bolded part is a banned word I think.

It is not in the interest of India to destroy BD economy there by increasing illegal migration into North east and Main land India.
But an Unstable BD will serve West to destroy East.

Just like what they did to Middle east and Central Asia with WOT (war on Islam).

Yes but if the same group is supported by external force then it will become a thorn in the country economy.

The west is actually for jamaat.

.......... and why do you care, indian?

It is a brutal truth than India will be impacted with the every change that happens with my neighour countries....It is not only India, but every nation is always takes carefull attention to their neighoiring countries....Even it is applicable to BD too...And it is not at all in India's intrest to have an undemocratic GOV in BD....Of course India should not be worried if the democratic GOV is your JI/BNP or AL...

lol

The 4.6% guys (Jamatis) speaking of civil war as usual.

If things really get out of hand the government can arrest the current operational Jamat/Shibir leaders and lock them up for creating disruption, or just lock their centres.

The government has already closed down a Jamati website which they feel played a part in the death of that secularist blogger who was - to be quite frank - an Islam-hater.

dude please no lol. You live in a comfortable environment. Do you know how much is 4.6%? That is enough to start a civil war and Awami League may take that chance and no I don't support any bangladeshi political parties. Civil war hasn't started Alhamdulillah. May Allah save bangladesh and bangladeshi. I also want punishment of the criminals...but tranceparent....it would've been better if international court do it like it has been done for criminals that killed a lot of Bosnians.

The opposite is true. And yes, JI can sustain IMO as other Islamic ORGS. have joined with them after figuring out that RAWAMYS are after Islam that U wouldn't hear from Media.*

Although the entire state machinery has been moved to thwart Hartal/Strike, it is still successful. Impact in Dhaka is lesser than other places though. BRO, I'm in daily contact with relatives back in BD and the entire country is in panicky mode. Over 90% of the population don't want RAWAMYS anymore and support JI's legitimate protest but not-having arms, law-enforcers and goons with them are their draw backs. And the worst of all is the BNP's inaction/mum ness. Ultimately people has understood, who are behind the show, so Shahabagh SQ hasn't done jack expect providing more fascist's capital to RAWAMYS and they are very angry at the Commies since it has been causing serious traffic-jam in Dhaka for the last 2 weeks. *

1. Although the entire state machinery has been moved to thwart Hartal/Strike. (Mostly correct)
2. it is still successful (Not even remotely)
3. Impact in Dhaka is lesser than other places though. (Just a few places like Coxsbazar and Chittagong.)
4. the entire country is in panicky mode. (Wrong. Entire country just refused jamat's hartal today in a cheerful manner)
5. Over 90% of the population don't want RAWAMYS anymore (Oh please! Seriously?)
6. and support JI's legitimate protest (Majority people of the country don't support Jamat's protest. Jamat's vote will come down even more from 4.6% in the upcoming election)
7. so Shahabagh SQ hasn't done jack (You are wrong. Wait and watch!)
8. they are very angry at the Commies since it has been causing serious traffic-jam in Dhaka (People couldn't care less about the traffic jam because of the rightful cause)

Your post contains so many incorrect things.

However I never thought Jamat would be banned but it looks like they will and the BNP may ditch them too.

BNP will ditch jamat and will assume power. :chilli:

Shadow , BNP will not take any risk at this moment . you know what is called a public sentiment! :D .They leave the JI alone :D

Indeed they will.

dada nothing will happend! all we need some mountain dew decission.''dar ke age jit hai" . after hang them shibir will join the chatroleage soon :D ,nothing is impossible in bangladesh
Before seeking fanshi of those old men of your Dada/Nana's age, just think if UR dada didn't give birth UR abba then UR Abba couldn't give birth U.

It is a brutal truth than India will be impacted with the every change that happens with my neighour countries....It is not only India, but every nation is always takes carefull attention to their neighoiring countries....Even it is applicable to BD too...And it is not at all in India's intrest to have an undemocratic GOV in BD....Of course India should not be worried if the democratic GOV is your JI/BNP or AL...

good point, let the poster post it as what it actually is, not exaggerate as saying by we will become afghanistan or pakistan. We don't have armed militants in Bangladesh but your country does. Jamaat has not been linked with any terrorist activities and the west takes them as a legitimate political party.

Before seeking fanshi of those old men of your Dada/Nana's age, just think if UR dada didn't give birth UR abba then UR Abba couldn't give birth U.

just report his troll post. whats the point of personal attacks? i have reported him.

for the hindu dada means vai you idiot!ei dada sei dada(grandpa) na :lol:
Before seeking fanshi of those old men of your Dada/Nana's age, just think if UR dada ack to the didn't give birth UR abba then UR Abba couldn't give birth U.

1. Although the entire state machinery has been moved to thwart Hartal/Strike. (Mostly correct)
2. it is still successful (Not even remotely)
3. Impact in Dhaka is lesser than other places though. (Just a few places like Coxsbazar and Chittagong.)
4. the entire country is in panicky mode. (Wrong. Entire country just refused jamat's hartal today in a cheerful manner)
5. Over 90% of the population don't want RAWAMYS anymore (Oh please! Seriously?)
6. and support JI's legitimate protest (Majority people of the country don't support Jamat's protest. Jamat's vote will come down even more from 4.6% in the upcoming election)
7. so Shahabagh SQ hasn't done jack (You are wrong. Wait and watch!)
8. they are very angry at the Commies since it has been causing serious traffic-jam in Dhaka (People couldn't care less about the traffic jam because of the rightful cause)

Your post contains so many incorrect things.

BNP will ditch jamat and will assume power. :chilli:

Indeed they will.
Wearing color-sun-glass, one mistakenly can lose the ability to judge. Similarly reading from prevalent news source of BD, hardly true picture could be drawn on JI walas.

Back
Top Bottom