13240769_10156985699600442_1882602553238235383_n.png.jpg
13263734_10156985699605442_8530630515859226789_n.png.jpg
13260067_10156985699825442_5654316597457424364_n.png.jpg
13267917_10156985699850442_7425204040353158588_n.png.jpg
13240138_10156985700055442_1961410659749270356_n.png.jpg
13315685_10156985700080442_5144477180325975405_n.png.jpg
13254071_10156985700205442_7776382923643100628_n.png.jpg
13265834_10156985700290442_4839369235259783785_n.png.jpg

@The Sandman @Musafir117 @Moonlight @Shamain @django @Hell hound @Ray_of_Hope @Spring Onion
In short topi burka pehnao aur khuday mein band kardo kukri ki tarah
they can't do jack shit they will never be successful in passing the bill. goverment will want to retain its vote banks from both factions mullahs and feminist(i prefer the word equalist though)

Whilst you will be thrown out of the conference on Chemistry for possessing the knowledge not beyond crammed periodic table, how convenient it is to be the judge on Islamic ruling while possessing no knowledge of the matter. And by the way just because it is something that looks like common matter doesn't mean it requires no knowledge of Islamic rulings and the context in which they are promulgated.

Again, neither you nor (me) and this place qualify to be a suitable ground for such a debate without running the risk of stepping into the boundary of blasphemy. The ruling if pasted plainly without the context might look odd but when read through in complete context will make sense to those who want to believe.
the same way i can oppose chemical weapons without the chemistry knowledge

they can't do jack shit they will never be successful in passing the bill. goverment will want to retain its vote banks from both factions mullahs and feminist(i prefer the word equalist though)

the same way i can oppose chemical weapons without the chemistry knowledge
Help me make sense of what you just wrote? Or, you really are comparing chemical weapons usage (barbaric and mindless act) to the punitive clauses in Islamic teachings (corrective and preventive moral correcting measures) so as to justify the ignorant (read: without appropriate Islamic knowledge) commentary on the matter that requires much higher degree of competence and relevant knowledge of Quran, Hadith and Fiqh'?

Help me make sense of what you just wrote? Or, you really are comparing chemical weapons usage (barbaric and mindless act) to the punitive clauses in Islamic teachings (corrective and preventive moral correcting measures) so as to justify the ignorant (read: without appropriate Islamic knowledge) commentary on the matter that requires much higher degree of competence and relevant knowledge of Quran, Hadith and Fiqh'?
what i said was you don't need to be an expert in the subject to see the negative impact of the objects(weapons etc) or laws being created by the use of the subject.
this law is harmful for the society hence i oppose it i don't need comprehensive knowledge in the subject to know that every man living in the society with common sense can see that.

That's the only thing stopping me from getting married...the statistics are against me. :lol:

Shadi ka ladoo jo khaey wo pachtay joo na khaey wobhi pachtay

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: :rofl:

:p:P:p:P:p:P:p:P:p:P:p:D:p:;)

That means they got at least 1 point right :agree:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
My friend seems victim. Accept my condolence :D

LOL ME NO WAY , :cray::cray::p::D:enjoy:

1.5 since I partially agree on #6.

Yara Phir Bhi they are failing it so badly. :D

---------
Itnay Jo Fatway Dete Hain Molvi, Ak Fatwa awam Ki wish pe De Den Ke Zardari, Altaf, Nawaz, or Parveez Rashid Ka sans Lena haram hai.

Koi point Nahi niklta Kia? Main kehty hon Gunjaish Paida karo koi.

Hona chiye yeh fatwa Ke Nahi? Qasam Se Pakistan Ki qismat badal jaye.

@The Sandman @django @CHACHA"G" ????

LMAO , kiyoun bacharoon ki dukan bad karvao gi .......................:p::p::p::p::p::p::p::p::p:

what i said was you don't need to be an expert in the subject to see the negative impact of the objects(weapons etc) or laws being created by the use of the subject.
this law is harmful for the society hence i oppose it i don't need comprehensive knowledge in the subject to know that every man living in the society with common sense can see that.
Pragmatically, I would rather leave that to be *decided by the creator as to what is beneficial to the mankind and what is harmful. Many still argue that capital punishment is barbaric without realizing or studying the positive impacts it has in restraining the borderline-killers, and also acting as a constant reminder to the hardliners

Moreover, we take it a bit too lightly to comment on religion using just our common sense, while if the common sense actually prevailed it would govern that in the presence of solid study material (Quran, Hadith and Fiq'h) one should not comment unless he or she possesses adequate knowledge of the subject matter.

*assuming that the CII's judgement is derived from thorough study of Islamic teachings (Quran ,Hadith, Fiqh')

Pragmatically, I would rather leave that to be *decided by the creator as to what is beneficial to the mankind and what is harmful. Many still argue that capital punishment is barbaric without realizing or studying the positive impacts it has in restraining the borderline-killers, and also acting as a constant reminder to the hardliners

Moreover, we take it a bit too lightly to comment on religion using just our common sense, while if the common sense actually prevailed it would govern that in the presence of solid study material (Quran, Hadith and Fiq'h) one should not comment unless he or she possesses adequate knowledge of the subject matter.

*assuming that the CII's judgement is derived from thorough study of Islamic teachings (Quran ,Hadith, Fiqh')
European are doing just fine with common sense only by the way.

Biggest issue with this bill is that its not an implementable bill. There is hardly any clarification not dimensions to make it law and its highly unrealistic as well. Half of these clause are something that cannot be governed by law but by ones own awareness and senses.

Anyway..

Lightly beating wife. What defines lightly beating. In Islam the word lightly beating has been defined that it does not leave any form of mark. That could very well include that red mark one gets when someone holds ones arm tightly. Its a mark. So how does the bill define light beating. Secondly it van be abused heavily this part as well as our international image will go down the drain as well.

Image two.

Women can own property so its already part of law so its superficial however I disagree with bequeath. This will be abused to no heights. How can one term an act is done in free will in a joined family where a woman is threatened. It is impossible and will abused greatly since already many families do not believe in giving women rights in property in rural areas. This would make its worse.

Image three.

I agree with point one but its useless to make it part of law. Its can't be implemented. Rather they should hold awareness that women should breastfeed for two years and after thatvit cannot be forced. In the end it willnbe decision of the woman.

Point two. Useless. There are various issues women can have that forces them to use formulas. I see no harm in advertisements.

Point 3. So a woman has no say in child planning. She is the one that will have to go through 9 months of pregnancy plus labor plus baby take care and she can't use contraceptives without her husbands permission. Ridiculous. It is the call of both of them.

Point 4. Yeah OK. This will cover unwanted rape pregnancies but also not late abortions.

Image 4.

I disagree with each point.. Vo education creates confidence not only in women but in men bcz in practical life they will be both working together. It helps them learn how to speak to each other and understand each other. Besides are teachers part of this bcz there are many male teachers who excel and female teachers who excel. The hijab part is senseless as well. Might as well create two buildings highly unrealistic and curtails freedom.

Female nurses. So basically a hospital should have different sections for male and women which can their respective genders irrespective of how good a doctor maybe the opposite gender cannot see him. I got a great idea let's divide Pakistan into east and west. We keep east and women can have west. That will make these moulvis happy.

In many ghazwa women acted as nurses. Some women even fought so there goes the ' they should not be in the armed forces' .. Good lord.

Image five.

Not bad.

Image six.

Not only thoroughly investigated but arrested and punished. Did they write any detail of punishment bcz if not then its weak.

Image 7.

Point one. Bakhsh do Bhai.

Point two. Agree.

Point three agree.

Point four. Need to be explained bcz the reason for khula needs tobbe taken into consideration bcz if the reason is not strong then alimony can be forfeited but maintenance for children is liable however if the reason is strong then both should be liable..

The rest good points. Especially last dowry one. So agree. I hate dowry!!

Image 8.

Point one obviously.

Point two. Yes they can. They can and should stand up to defend the country at all costs.

Point three. What if the opposing soldier is a woman. What then? Do we get gunned down or do we kill her? Highly unclarified.

Yes and they can be anything else as well. Not just judges.

Oh give me a break. Why not? Foreign affairs is picked from competitive examination and the cream of the passed students go there. Would we willingly pick a weaker student just bcz the better one was a girl. Come on! Its not like they are offering themselves for sex. What the hell. Its a meeting of state officials and receiving state guests. Jeez what's wrong them.

Overall a very weak and unimpressive bill. Has more cons than pros and is very controversial. Would not be accepted.

European are doing just fine with common sense only by the way.
Man has to be learned and civilized enough to raise the common sense to a level where he can start understanding the divine logic, only then may be we would be able to shed all kinds of laws and be on our own common sense and still function perfectly :)

And what seems like common sense to you (in Europeans ways of life) is the result of struggle spanning hundreds of years. Europe of past is not even a shadow of Europe of today and that too with all its flaws

Anyways, we have dragged it enough but was pleasure nonetheless. I rest my case with the following excerpt from Holy Quran.

Surah Baqarah, Verse 78:
"And among them are unlettered ones who do not know the Scripture except in wishful thinking, but they are only assuming"

and below is the verse that the CII has based its ruling or suggestion upon (at least partly)

Surah Nis'a, Verse 34
"Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand"

Have a great weekend!

Last edited:
Man has to be learned and civilized enough to raise the common sense to a level where he can start understanding the divine logic, only then may be we would be able to shed all kinds of laws and be on our own common sense and still function perfectly :)

And what seems like common sense to you (in Europeans ways of life) is the result of struggle spanning hundreds of years. Europe of past is not even a shadow of Europe of today and that too with all its flaws

Anyways, we have dragged it enough but was pleasure nonetheless. I rest my case with the following excerpt from Holy Quran.

Surah Baqarah, Verse 78:
"And among them are unlettered ones who do not know the Scripture except in wishful thinking, but they are only assuming"

and below is the verse that the CII has based its ruling or suggestion upon (at least partly)

Surah Nis'a, Verse 34
"Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand"

Have a great weekend!
nice talking to you bro i might not share your point of view but i respect them and you showed the same respect in return and this the trait shown by very few here.so sir i would like to formally thank you.
have a nice weekend bro.
:cheers:

Enlighten us than mr tanki !!
Sorry but you are deluded. In fact, you are the definition of an educated jahil.

Do you seriously expect people to beat their wives with a straw? The whole point of beating someone is for it to HURT.

You also hid the other half of your explanation, the bit where you tell us to beat the woman as required but just don't leave a mark. Don't obfuscate your true beliefs.

Where does Quran say you HAVE TO beat your wife? Nowhere, so why are you fighting to retain this option for some idiotic men? It's not a sin to choose not to beat.

In all your wisdom, you weren't able to discern the simple truth of the hadith you presented. Why can't the principal of being careful and gentle with women be CII's and your message?

http://quran.com/4/34

i am speechless if this is the correct interpretation !

Besides with due respect i not agree with the argument .. Islam needs to modernize there has to be a way , the next few generations will think of this as evil and this will put off people from the this great religion.

Also will recommend to see few more versions instead of relying on one to confirm if this is the 100% correct interpretion, i have serious doubts as Islam being the latest of all is very logical

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom