What's new

CII proposes husbands be allowed to ‘lightly beat’ defying wives

Allah ka shukar hy k ye moderate hainn or in k pass bill implement karny ki koi power ni hy warna to inho ny Pakistan ko kahin ka nahin chorna tha....
Phir Pakistan Daesh jaisa modern Islami riasat ban jata :D

i am speechless if this is the correct interpretation !

Besides with due respect i not agree with the argument .. Islam needs to modernize there has to be a way , the next few generations will think of this as evil and this will put off people from the this great religion.

Also will recommend to see few more versions instead of relying on one to confirm if this is the 100% correct interpretion, i have serious doubts as Islam being the latest of all is very logical
i quoted this verse yesterday after consulting quran. there is no need to change quran. we need to change ourselves according to quran. just forget what others say about us . they even called our Prophet SAW as foolish person. in Quran it is also mentioned that "they will never be happy with you till the time you get converted to their religion".

Don't you even go to hospital and get yourself treated by a female dr. Don't you ever complain if in future your daughter is beaten up by her husband. Don't you ever watch any tv show. Fair enough?

Oh btw its. shariah. :)

And where in Quran or hadiths it's mentioned to beat your wives? You even have this idea that in Quran Allah refers women as "Slaves of Allah" and says "don't hit slaves of Allah" can your small brain process and comprehends here that with calling them Salves of Allah, almighty is ranking their status high. Also tell the men if you hit your wife remember you're hitting slaves of Allah. People like you are sheer disappointment to Islam. Have a nice one.
the bill given by molana sherani is what islam tells us what to do in quran in hadith lightly beating wife is the last resort before divorce not before that
to have an understanding about it u should first get married n have sense of that life

the bill given by molana sherani is what islam tells us what to do in quran in hadith lightly beating wife is the last resort before divorce not before that
to have an understanding about it u should first get married n have sense of that life

Ufff. Allah kay banday, you know when you can hit your wife? If you have evidence she is cheating and in relationship with some other man and when you find it out, you are supposed to talk to her softly and lovingly, make her stop doing this sin. And if still doesn't listen you, tell her to stop with a little harsh tone, and if she continues to cheat on you and keep this relationship with other guy, then you are given the permission to hit and even in this case don't hit hard which gives her any wound or so much pain.

Read it completely or leave it. Please? Is this fair enough?

And please don't take Islam or Quran as a buffet. :)

Meantime people make a big deal about what women can't do, no one talks about the anti-male non-sense these guys have proposed. I have highlighted the things that are outright misandric in that they give privileges to women they do not to men.
I think they should not dictate any gender what they should do in their private life . you can educate people about Islam but then they should have freedom to make choices as per their circumstances

They have proposed certain thing which make sense and already exist in the laws but when they give permission to husband to beat woman lightly as a last resort in case of disobedience or doing wrong things then they should define what is "lightly? miswaak se marna? and what is count as disobedience? what will be punish for husband if he beat her but not lightly? What if he practice this lightly beating instruction every now and then on silly reasons?

secondly why ban on advertisements baby formula/substitutes for breast milk. There are many women who cannot feed babies because of medical or hormones and use baby formula as a alternate

Then they say " woman cannot use contraception without the husband’s permission" Fine but what if husband dont fulfil the financial responsibility towards present children and still want more?

what you are thinking here is true majority of our population who support these guys are like them but if you say it out loud people of Islamic republic of Pakistan will declare you yahoodi kafir and amreki agent instead of accepting the truth and doing something to change it.how can we change a society which is not willing listen to the truth even though they know it is true.
You dont. You follow the commandment of Allah that he gave to those messengers whose nations possessed the evil and hypocritical characteristics defined in the Quran: DITCH THEM AND LEAVE FOR BETTER LANDS.

You dont. You follow the commandment of Allah that he gave to those messengers whose nations possessed the evil and hypocritical characteristics defined in the Quran: DITCH THEM AND LEAVE FOR BETTER LANDS.
i know it is the only option that is feasible and is completely under my control (and i am probably going to take it) but why does it feel like abandoning and giving up hope too early.

i know it is the only option that is feasible and is completely under my control (and i am probably going to take it) but why does it feel like abandoning and giving up hope too early.
Believe me its the right time. The wolves are turning towards Pakistan and I fear it will be the same or worse in 35 years(Save the grace of Allah).

Believe me its the right time. The wolves are turning towards Pakistan and I fear it will be the same or worse in 35 years(Save the grace of Allah).

Awliya Ullah will take care of Pakistan. Dont you worry. In next 35 years Pakistan will remain as it is or it will be reaching its zenith. It will not go down below present point. It has hit enough rock bottom

Awliya Ullah will take care of Pakistan. Dont you worry. In next 35 years Pakistan will remain as it is or it will be reaching its zenith. It will not go down below present point. It has hit enough rock bottom

That's what I wrote in another Pakistani forum exactly ten years ago "We've hit rock bottom, cant go lower than this, its up and up now". Leave it to Pakistanis to prove me wrong.

sorry for going a little off topic but i really want to ask you this
were we always this intolerant and advent of social media and internet just elaborated the true and ugly face of our society or were we more tolerant in the past(like 60's or 70's) then began our downfall .
when was the last time you visited Pakistan because you are capturing such a clear picture of it as you are here and know the true hopelessness some of us here are going through.
thanks

That's what I wrote in another Pakistani forum exactly ten years ago "We've hit rock bottom, cant go lower than this, its up and up now". Leave it to Pakistanis to prove me wrong.

Because you were wrong back then. You didnt estimated Civilians rule plus the ugly turn WoT would take nor could have anticipated India role would be exposed so publicly. There are spiritual red-lines. When-ever it is reached, those who are responsible for taking care of the Pakistan since its creation, becomes activated and will balance the thing back to status quo. The only hindrance is they haven't gotten a green signal to take thing further from status quo.

Wasif Ali Wasif Predicted this Civil war back in 90-91. He said due to prayers of Awliya, Allah somehow averted this Azab from you for some time.Pakistani qaum should be straightened or else the inevitability will occur . But He said Pakistan will reach its zenith. InshAllah it will.

Why? Pakistan is doing lot better in terms of security than it was in 2008,09, or 10 where daily bombings were the norm. The security situation has improved. Though economy is kinda poor.
But the overall scenario at least in the looks of foreigner like me has improved I guess.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom