What's new

'CIA plans to split India by 2015'

2015 was the year decided right????? let us wait another 2 months.........

Normally any time in 2015, not just 2 months, it could be December 2015, when Modi's govt will be wrapped up....better fix ur tail straight.

Normally any time in 2015, not just 2 months, it could be December 2015, when Modi's govt will be wrapped up....better fix ur tail straight.

Ab 4 saal wait kiya tho aur eik saal wait karenge, Ky a farak padtha........

Pakistan-China-US-Bangladesh have made the final plan to put India back to its size or many sizes.

Although I donot agree to deadlines...deadlines are just short steps to a final objective.

2015 was the year decided right????? let us wait another 2 months.........
Nooo not on new years eve ...I pray they can they delay it till after Holi? :fie:

Pakistan-China-US-Bangladesh have made the final plan to put India back to its size or many sizes.

Although I donot agree to deadlines...deadlines are just short steps to a final objective.
No Srilanka? :o:

In Intelligence and Espionage World....there are no rules, no laws....only goals.....dates are given to weaken an enemy, but the plans remain FIRM.

CIA one of the worlds best known agency never abandons its plans....

In Intelligence and Espionage World....there are no rules, no laws....only goals.....dates are given to weaken an enemy, but the plans remain FIRM.

CIA one of the worlds best known agency never abandons its plans....
yeah we know.... when they captured Osama! !

Back
Top Bottom