What's new

'CIA plans to split India by 2015'

I am not talking of looks here.

Is there any folklore about you guys having migrated from some place etc.?

I am not talking of looks here.

Is there any folklore about you guys having migrated from some place etc.?

Ohh no!!! May be people were too busy to eshtablish their rights on this land.. If you talk to the tribes (chakmas, garos, khasias), you have to call them as aboriginal not tribes.. They still believe this land is theirs and we are the outsiders.. :undecided:

But i read somewhere that this land was inhabitated by the mongoloid people though..

Ohh no!!! May be people were too busy to eshtablish their rights on this land.. If you talk to the tribes (chakmas, garos, khasias), you have to call them as aboriginal not tribes.. They still believe this land is theirs and we are the outsiders.. :undecided:

But i read somewhere that this land was inhabitated by the mongoloid people though..

The Bengalis were the original inhabitants of this land and the other ethnic groups came later. Why are the Indians asking these questions? Don't they have their own Bengalis to ask?

But you guys were our own Bengalis too not too long back. ;)

And I guess we earned that right in 1971. No?

so CIA wants to break india into pieces! but isnt it the same CIA working closely with RAW and MOSSAD to break pak? hmm, I am confused.

All pakistanis and bangladeshis can do is dream, talk about things that "could have been"..and how the world "could have been different", cuz its evident they can't face the reality, perhaps even we wud have been doing the same had we been citizens of a failed state like them.

The thing is that, Some people come here on PDF and Bash India and then goes to IDF and Bashes Pakistan! Its the Bashing Party People! ;) :)

Yeah, You guys fought a lot with the Mughals! Come on!

There was no reason not to fight... Mughal army were fed by Bengals tax payers.. so fighting were there!!! Just read Akbar and His campaign in Bengal and his Army chief Manshingh...:guns:

and see the irony, you sought the help of same Delhi to free Muslim Bengal from the domination of 'Islam'abad. :P

Well that was a polarized world.. We asked for help to whole world.. USSR to USA.. Pakistan asked help from china usa. India asked help from USSR and east block.. Indira gandhi travelled half the world..

So what is your point???????

Well that was a polarized world.. We asked for help to whole world.. USSR to USA.. Pakistan asked help from china usa. India asked help from USSR and east block.. Indira gandhi travelled half the world..

So what is your point???????
but basically the point is the Indians but their neck on the line! The least we expect is a bit of Love, not hate. Leave love, just be Neutral, dont bash Indians, thats the least we expect!

Back
Top Bottom