What's new

'CIA plans to split India by 2015'

but basically the point is the Indians but their neck on the line! The least we expect is a bit of Love, not hate. Leave love, just be Neutral, dont bash Indians, thats the least we expect!

Bangladeshis have repaid the Indians back for 1971. The debt is paid in blood and money and then some. Move on......

Bangladeshis have repaid the Indians back for 1971. The debt is paid in blood and money and then some. Move on......
I am not gonna argue with you in any Way, You hate India beyond any sensible reason. You just dont Hate India, you hate the people I feel. God Speed.

Now Back on Topic! Sorry for the interruption

I am in good health. Uncovering India's misdeeds in the region actually helps to reduce my BP and stress. Its when I can't say anything that the health problems start.

but basically the point is the Indians but their neck on the line! The least we expect is a bit of Love, not hate. Leave love, just be Neutral, dont bash Indians, thats the least we expect!

hahahahahaha.... thats the funniest post i ever seen... You got all my love bro... :smitten:

American Intelligence cannot be wrong. 2015 is the start of end of India...the Hindu India will remain no more.
yeah i know, I saw how ruthless they are in Pakistan so we bow down to the US without a fight. I already applied for my new papers with the US embassy in New Delhi. but shhhhh don't tell anyone ;)

Yes, keep believing "Next 5 years is our 5 years!!". Like you believed 5 years back.

I am not believing you, rather I believe the American plan, the CIA plan, the most funded organisation plan. CIA and your statement is like a small ant trying to take on the elephant. CIA doesnot pass statements without any reason.

Indian split has started, Modi and BJP govt will make it happen.

I am not believing its an American plan, CIA plan, the most funded organisation plan. CIA and your statement is like a small ant trying to take on the elephant. CIA doesnot pass statements without any reason.

Indian split has started, Modi and BJP govt will make it happen.

The only place I see US striking is in private parts of Pakistan's body not to be mentioned in polite company. Now if thinking India is in chaos makes you sleep well, sure.

Back
Top Bottom