I propose India to split in 6 parts
Kashmir to Pakistan
Arunachal to China
NE to BD
North North rich to single part.
Central poor provinces to another part
Southern states to another part
All are happy
The redefined map for India. Araunachal to China. Sikkim, Manipur, Nagaland, Mizoram free to join any country or gets freedom.

india_zpsae4e1db6.png

That map is perfect! Even better then <Chanistan> :smitten:

A pathetic post exposing a heinous mentality.

its actually true most people think the recent commodities price hike (last 5 years at least) is due to a bigger middle class in India and China. I don't give any thought to this news but America kept their population quiet and happy by providing $4 Mcburgers which is not possible anymore and now people are demonstrating in support of $14 minimum pay which shows troubles in the Republican ranks.

what will CIA gain by splitting India?

WAIT TILL END OF DECEMBER 2015 - 15 months to get definite ANSWER on this Secret US Plan.

As I said before, India is a fat bird, where due to previous history of constant invasions by Muslims and British, it is a good place to extract wealth, in similar comparisons to Iraq with oil....though India is much poor.

The indian 1.2 b ppl are good cannon fodder to rule over and as before done by many rulers, they are always divided amongst themselves, insecure and weak....and hence if you know history the EAST INDIA COMPANY by the British or the Mohammad bin Qasim invasions provide a good foot note to why they captured India.

Other important points to think are, India like Pakistan is very, very strategically centrally located on world....you control India you control Asia, you control supply routes, you control trade routes, and the Indian capture by Westerners would enable them to ensure that another 150 years of master-slave relationship occurs....the westerners become rich, powerful and a complete world domination.

Having split India would also allow Western bases in India to launch attacks from, just like what Middle east is today, a source of Military Industrial Complex, and constant instability, India will become another source.

If you look into details of capturing India and enslaving 1.2 billion ppl has unlimited benefits, advantages and fruits for the powerful civilizations.

Invading India will automatically make you a World Super Power for another 100 years.

Higher caste Brahmins in India should be worried. They are going to lose not only India, but their own lives when the CIA incites rebellion in the poor working-castes of India. I hope to see a lower-caste republic in the place of India one day. We will be great allies. :pakistan:

Higher caste Brahmins in India should be worried. They are going to lose not only India, but their own lives when the CIA incites rebellion in the poor working-castes of India. I hope to see a lower-caste republic in the place of India one day. We will be great allies. :pakistan:
Yes, 2015 is here, India is splitting. I am already debating the design of the currency notes I will use for my new apartment which I soon plan to declare as a separate nation. Perhaps I will even open a embassy for Pakistan inside the garbage container of my apartment, you guys will find it completely like home there.

Yes, 2015 is here, India is splitting. I am already debating the design of the currency notes I will use for my new apartment which I soon plan to declare as a separate nation. Perhaps I will even open a embassy for Pakistan inside the garbage container of my apartment, you guys will find it completely like home there.
I am glad to see some optimism. Along with a state for lower-caste Indians (who have spent decades without toilets), I hope to see a state for Christians, Sikhs and Muslims. Then we will be great allies. :pakistan:

US intelligence agencies can easily embolden separatist movements inside India.

Back
Top Bottom