What's new

'CIA plans to split India by 2015'

CIA is afraid of curries so they wont touch us as arethey gonna get hot

I think the world laugh and Pakistanis laugh at your insecurity and inferiority complex.

Can u provide statement of facts to what country men laugh at me? till today not a single country men has said anything to me...so I advice to close ur lungi and get back to the hole u came from....before i unleash my real on you , into a roast chicken, Curry.

Do not provide blanket statements.
Oh man! You are Zaid Hamid??? Now m really scared... Mullah ji

CIA is afraid of curries so they wont touch us as they are gonna get hot

CIA is afraid of curries so they wont touch us as arethey gonna get hot

What CIA should be afraid of is the lack of toilets. India is a health risk.

Oh man! You are Zaid Hamid??? Now m really scared... Mullah ji

What is scary is the lack of response to the threats by the new regional superpower, India. What is Modi-ji doing? Does his "muscular Hindu foreign policy" not extend to these alarming threats? How can India be a superpower when its "muscular Hindu foreign policy" allows insults towards Hindu India?

Keep dreaming.....

But India is already splitted between IPL & ISL :D

Keep dreaming.....

But India is already splitted between IPL & ISL :D

Good point. We are witnessing India being controlled by two powerful financial mafias (controlled by either Muslim terrorists or sickulars). Will Modi-Ji not react to this threat?

What CIA should be afraid of is the lack of toilets. India is a health risk.

What is scary is the lack of response to the threats by the new regional superpower, India. What is Modi-ji doing? Does his "muscular Hindu foreign policy" not extend to these alarming threats? How can India be a superpower when its "muscular Hindu foreign policy" allows insults towards Hindu India?
There's saying in hindi haathi chale bazaar ______ ______ hazar...

Good point. We are witnessing India being controlled by two powerful financial mafias (controlled by either Muslim terrorists or sickulars). Will Modi-Ji not react to this threat?
I am really worry now.....:sad:

In this VIDEO IS A MAP CIRCULATED INSIDE WEST INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES AND CIA of the map, India broken down into pieces and the vast unlimited benefits it will provide to the West for ever, if they get a control over India, and Hindus:

What will u do with Kashmir?

There's saying in hindi haathi chale bazaar ______ ______ hazar...

I guess when encountered with serious issues like these, India will respond with with things said in their local bazaars. Once again, disappointed by Hindu nationalist leader Modi's response to these threads. An upcoming international Hindu superpower can not take these threats from these men.

In this VIDEO IS A MAP CIRCULATED INSIDE WEST INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES AND CIA = India broken down into pieces of many states and the vast unlimited benefits it will provide to the West and WESTERNS forever, if they get a control over India, and Hindus:

My god ! We didnt know we had a CIA spy in PDF !! :o:

We are doomed. Just one more year for India :suicide2:

Back
Top Bottom