What's new

'CIA doctor' accused of treason

Wow - off topic and off thread. Please for the sake of all say something about the topic jbgt90
You pick on this post and leave the 12 posts out that Indians have put on here? Why cant you judge the other posts that have been put up on here? Why judge a post by who the post maker is and not base it on the content? This is the line of mindset you show by not questioning Praful earlier off topic rubbish.

On topic - Why is it an issue that a Pakistani citizen cannot be trialled in Pakistan whilst the world watches? The countries whole judicial system will be scrutinized hence justice will and must prevail.

sweety , darling :toast_sign: see what i said to praful a while earlier.:)

I hope we will give him too many awards. One or two awards won't be enough. :azn:

:sniper:

Areesh bhai i have special type of polio injection i could offer the courts to give him IF of course he is guilty.
If he is guilty then Afridi should be Afraidi VERY AFRAIDI!!

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

sweety , darling :toast_sign: see what i said to praful a while earlier.:)

Mate apologies.
One must note the general Indian sentiment. If the judiciary system seems to be flawed or failed then please feel free but to pre judge is wrong. We dont even all the facts yet mate. Lets just wait and see what happens.

Areesh bhai i have special type of polio injection i could offer the courts to give him IF of course he is guilty.

you do realize if you pull out a syringe when i come over to meet you mate, i am going to have to hit you and run.:lol::rofl:

you do realize if you pull out a syringe when i come over to meet you mate, i am going to have to hit you and run.:lol::rofl:

lolzzzzzzzzz thats not the only thing we were discussing yesterday! The only thing il be pulling out is my hand to shake yours mate. Can you bring an Indian flag so when we meet we can exchange flags? :cheers:

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Mate apologies.
One must note the general Indian sentiment. If the judiciary system seems to be flawed or failed then please feel free but to pre judge is wrong. We dont even all the facts yet mate. Lets just wait and see what happens.

some people are anti Pakistani to the core . its what define them . . their hatred and bigotry is seen an all aspects of their lives . nothing one can do about it .
i am an Indian first and last . but my definition of my being one does not stem from the fact that i need to put down someone just because he is my enemy . after all a "man is more then the worse thing he ever does ".

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

lolzzzzzzzzz thats not the only thing we were discussing yesterday! The only thing il be pulling out is my hand to shake yours mate. Can you bring an Indian flag so when we meet we can exchange flags? :cheers:

mate i am not a sentimentalist fool , neither have i joined the IFS :cheesy: the only thing i will exchange with you is a beer. :azn:

I have a question: did the doctor know what was happening? From most accounts, it kind of seems almost like that he was unaware of what was truly happening.

Thanks to this doctor & the CIA the world is cleansed of some terrorists.He is truly an unsung hero.

I have a question: did the doctor know what was happening? From most accounts, it kind of seems almost like that he was unaware of what was truly happening.

When you a run a fake vaccination campaign you certainly know the wrong.

Traitors like him Should be Hanged in Public , I dont care he helped catch a world criminal , to me he is just a Traitor who Sold his country for money & He betrayed his profession he was a doctor & yet used fake vaccines to identify OBL , now bcoz of him many are getting away from polio vaccines , many more will cripple bcoz of his selfishness .

just Hang him in the Cross roads & i will be there personally to watch him die even if i have to travel on the other side of country .

In an Ideal situation what this man did is a treason but given the Pakistani commitments to USA made publicly; to help find OBL any Pakistani could have become confused while helping any agency doing the same.

For him he might have been doing a great cause for his country who pretends to be friend of USA on WOT.

The blame goes to GoP and GHQ who should have defined the lines of do's and don'ts for Pakistani people. This is what your media has been ranting for couple of years asking establishment and GoP to come out in open and take the public into their confidence.

In any state with such dysfunctional affairs its obvious for ordinary civilians to have decision making dilemma on what is good or bad for their state or be compromised by external powers easily.

The typical bravado Pakistanis before pelting stones at that doctor should develop some spine and ask their establishment if helping to kill OBL was good or bad for the country or not?

Excellent! He is a traitor to his nation, & he should be treated as such.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom