What's new

CIA And Pentagon Itching For Pakistan War

Doesn't the concept of UMMAH include all Muslims living under one brotherhood, leaving aside ethnicities ? If Pakistan is meant to an Islamic Republic, doesn't it mean that all Muslims can live peacefully cohabit as brothers ?

There is no concept of an Islamic Ummah inside Pakistan (or anywhere in the world), as there are many different interpretations of Islam inside Pakistan, & 'not much' consensus between them.

To put it in layman's terms, Pakistan has an enormous amount of influence over Saudi Arabia (& the Arab World), which is the most important Muslim/Islamic nation in the world; & Saudi Arabia is one of the most influential countries for the Western world, in particular the US. As per the principle of transference, Pakistan as an extremely important country for the Western world.

Pakistan's second highest Shia population in the world also has a significant influence over Iran (one of the most important Muslim countries in the world as well), along with the fact that Pakistan borders Iran; which gives Pakistan 'another option' in case of hostilities.
WOW !!! Where did you learn Transitivity in Logic ? And where did you learn that Logic and Transitive relations apply to Realpolitik ? No wonder, that the only brilliant guy in ages from Pakistan had his headstone rubbed off claiming he was not a true Muslim.

The SSP (it doesn't exist by this name anymore) is a banned, terrorist organization in Pakistan. The 100,000 number does not have any basis to it either.

How can you say the Punjabi politics is fueled by anti-Shia stance? The PML-N is not favorable to the US, & is more 'religious', but it does not fuel anti-Shia stances in order to get votes. There is a big difference. There might be certain individuals in the party that might aid the terrorist organization LeJ, but the party itself is not anti-Shia, neither does it fuel anti-Shia sentiments to gain votes.
Do you know the actual situation on the ground ? Can you backup your claims stating the same ? I gave u a site that says 100,000 can u give me a site which disproves the headcount it showed ?

Its no secret that Americans can get very cunning and ruthless without a care for an innocent life, dont forget these people are the only people to use the atomic bomb on innocent civilians, but Pakistanis can get equally ruthless and cunning. The mistake of these Americans are to think that Pakistanis can be like Iraqis or Afghanis.

Do you know the actual situation on the ground ? Can you backup your claims stating the same ? I gave u a site that says 100,000 can u give me a site which disproves the headcount it showed ?

Yes, there are many Pakistanis living in Pakistan that know the true situation. The onus of proof lies on the person who makes the claim, in this case the claim of the alleged 100,000 workers in SSP/LeJ. A random website claiming 100,000 workers without any proof does not make it true.

That won't be happening, we don't sustain any American combat ops off our soil. And Americans won't be attacking Iran or Pakistan. They do not have the military strength or the resources to open up a third front, a fourth is out of the question.

Mark down the Years between 2017-21........they have enough resources.......they have left Iraq and would leave Afghanistan.......same thing was said during Vietnam then they came to Iraq and then Afghanistan and back again in Iraq.........World's largest economy is what we are talking about here......If it were not the recession+Obama Iran would've been attacked..........by 2009-10.......they had the muscle and resources to attack Iran even during those periods but they have to give some answer to their citizens as they follow democracy there......Their military strength has enough strength to take on the whole world.....stamina is what could be debatable......you do sustain american operations while they are in Afghanistan......not to mention the facilities provided by PAF to bomb down your own territory by USAF Drones......as I told its not about If they could, Its about when they would.

Assalam alaikum

I dont know why when we use the term ummah indians get jumping?

Brothers u r right All muslim countries will come to pakistan's help if pakistan is a victim but these americans when try to come they will isolate pakistan with many lies that will divide the opinion of our friends and also in the internal front too.

Logically, and i guess ppl know about me that i always call for muslim brotherhood but all the muslim countries r poor and rely on west for many things while the rich countries r militarily not that strong. They will swallow what will happen to pakistan just like they watched bombing on afghanistan, iraq and dont forget our first qiblah is under israel and we all ( including nuclear pak and fort of islam ) r eating drinking and sleeping well.

Yes but there will be many individuals come to help pakistan i dont doubt it, and after we use them will call them terrorists.

If there is an agression we pakistanies should be ready and fight either we defeat them or get the ultimate prize "shahadah"

When i mean defeat i mean make their life hell staying in our country cost them high

Having said that why would the americans would come in pakistan while our army, govt. and all politicians r serving them so nicely? It is easy for them to have some zardaries, nawazies and some generals on their side and a country of 180 million under their control just like it is since ages.

TARIQ

To put it in layman's terms, Pakistan has an enormous amount of influence over Saudi Arabia (& the Arab World), which is the most important Muslim/Islamic nation in the world; & Saudi Arabia is one of the most influential countries for the Western world, in particular the US. As per the principle of transference, Pakistan as an extremely important country for the Western world.

Pakistan's second highest Shia population in the world also has a significant influence over Iran (one of the most important Muslim countries in the world as well), along with the fact that Pakistan borders Iran; which gives Pakistan 'another option' in case of hostilities.

Please tell me what is it that you are smoking to think like this! :disagree:

WEDNESDAY, JULY 13, 2011
CIA And Pentagon Itching For Pakistan War
By Ahmed Quraishi at 2:40 AM

I don't think that the US is itching for a war with Pakistan since they are already too thin on the ground and it is costing them huge sums.

If one has noticed the US actions, they really require no reasons to go to war and if they wanted to go to war with Pakistan, they would have done wo, without anyone's by your leave.

One has to keep vigil, but not get overly scared and start writing articles that betray a sense of fear.

I don't think that the US is itching for a war with Pakistan since they are already too thin on the ground and it is costing them huge sums.

If one has noticed the US actions, they really require no reasons to go to war and if they wanted to go to war with Pakistan, they would have done wo, without anyone's by your leave.

One has to keep vigil, but not get overly scared and start writing articles that betray a sense of fear.

The fear is being stoked up merely to consolidate the nation's unquestioning support behind the army in light of recent setbacks, that's all. :)

Then how come SSP has managed to create a political vote-bank for its anti-Shia stance in Punjab ? How does it have more than 100K+ workers for its cause in Pakistan ?

Are these stats on paper ? Because I have not come across any such stat.

Mark down the Years between 2017-21........they have enough resources.......they have left Iraq and would leave Afghanistan.......same thing was said during Vietnam then they came to Iraq and then Afghanistan and back again in Iraq.........World's largest economy is what we are talking about here......If it were not the recession+Obama Iran would've been attacked..........by 2009-10.......they had the muscle and resources to attack Iran even during those periods but they have to give some answer to their citizens as they follow democracy there......Their military strength has enough strength to take on the whole world.....stamina is what could be debatable......you do sustain american operations while they are in Afghanistan......not to mention the facilities provided by PAF to bomb down your own territory by USAF Drones......as I told its not about If they could, Its about when they would.

Once they leave Afghanistan and Iraq, a come back to this region will be difficult. People said that when US troops left Vietnam, they would be coming back for Cambodia and Laos. Never happened. Americans don't leave anything for tomorrow. PAF does not provide any facility to the US for drones. They are carried out through consent of the GoP, No matter how unpopular, these drone strikes do occur based on intel sharing and are quite accurate most of the time.

The fear is being stoked up merely to consolidate the nation's unquestioning support behind the army in light of recent setbacks, that's all. :)

Which set backs, to be precise ?

Assalam alaikum

I dont know why when we use the term ummah indians get jumping?

Brothers u r right All muslim countries will come to pakistan's help if pakistan is a victim but these americans when try to come they will isolate pakistan with many lies that will divide the opinion of our friends and also in the internal front too.

Logically, and i guess ppl know about me that i always call for muslim brotherhood but all the muslim countries r poor and rely on west for many things while the rich countries r militarily not that strong. They will swallow what will happen to pakistan just like they watched bombing on afghanistan, iraq and dont forget our first qiblah is under israel and we all ( including nuclear pak and fort of islam ) r eating drinking and sleeping well.

Yes but there will be many individuals come to help pakistan i dont doubt it, and after we use them will call them terrorists.

If there is an agression we pakistanies should be ready and fight either we defeat them or get the ultimate prize "shahadah"

When i mean defeat i mean make their life hell staying in our country cost them high

Having said that why would the americans would come in pakistan while our army, govt. and all politicians r serving them so nicely? It is easy for them to have some zardaries, nawazies and some generals on their side and a country of 180 million under their control just like it is since ages.

TARIQ
Unless one is a Muslim it is not possible to understand the beauty and power of the Ummah. It is not Pakistan only, wherever a Muslim is in danger Muslims all over the world at least pray for him. If possible then others will come to his aid. This has little to do with state bureaucracy. This is among the people themselves. That is why Muslims under attack anywhere find volunteers joining them from far corners of the earth.

Back
Top Bottom