What's new

CIA And Pentagon Itching For Pakistan War

The US unfortunately will be eaten up in Afghanistan (economically & militarily) if they try to start a war against Pakistan from Afghanistan. So it won't happen.

America is 20 times stronger than india. Your china and iran did not helped you when india attacked in 1971 and carved a new nation out of it, what makes you think that they will even blink if US attacks pakistan. Get real dude.
First of all what do you mean by 'help you', i am iranian not pakistani.
and second. it was different back then, how can you compare the two situation? as i have said let them try.

and second. it was different back then, how can you compare the two situation? as i have said let them try.

Okay, sorry for overlooking your flag, but anyways this message goes to pakistani members who think likewise you.

And coming to the point of different era, then US today is already toiling with pakistans sovereignty by drones and internal ops. I dont see iran helping pakistan way out. US today is at war with multiple muslim nations, i dont see iran or any other muslim country trying to confront US with there military might.

1. The Americans like to outsource their wars also. As a nation they do not have the gall to fight. And here against Pakistan they do not have an issue that they can sell to their people. People and soldiers aren't gullible as they were 50 years back.

2. Americans, over the decades, have been able to infiltrate into almost all segments of Pakistan's establishment, bureaucracy, political establishment and even the military. It may not be wrong to assume that they have established friends everywhere.

3. Americans have failed so far and will not succeed to become friends with the Afghans. Their only friend here is India, but she is not a reliable ally. Used to dealing with straightforward Pakistanis, Americans are finding Indians difficult people. However, with time USA will establish links in India as they had done in Pakistan. It may then become easier to pressurize Pakistan from that side.

4. The involvement of Israel in SA must not be underestimated. Israel has always targeted Pak nuclear assets. Israel also considers all Muslim states her enemy - which is true. Now Israel has developed very cozy relations with India in def procurement and production, military training, Intel collaboration and diplomatic collaboration. India also has a Jewish population, who like Jews everywhere, are loyal to the state of Israel before the host nation.

5. In summation, it seems unlikely USA will openly come after Pakistan. What she may do, and some feel are already doing, is get her disturbed by India and Israel. Cutting off assistance is another weapon. But once Pakistan finds her inner strength she can very well overcome these. Pakistan's def depth will enhance once USA pulls out of Afghanistan. Iran and Turkey are old friends. And Pakistan's ideological depth extends to the entire Ummah / Muslim diaspora. USA is aware of that.

I beleive US could impose heavy sanctions against Pakistan but it is impossible US will openly declare a war against Pakistan, first of all Pakistan population is tooo big(172 million VS US failed lands, 28million Afghanistan, 94million Vietnam, 6million Libya 34million Iraq, even after combining all these countries they won't be equal to Pakistan's population) with majority having no good image of US. Secondly Pakistan got huge professional army with huge war experiance & modern inventry. Thirdly there goes Pakistan with world's fourth or fifth largest pile of nukes.

So those who are so excited & jumping about the war thing must shut the f up cuz they are the people living in fools paradise.

"And Pakistan's ideological depth extends to the entire Ummah / Muslim diaspora."

So this is the fiction section here on PDF! :D

Americans can't afford to open a third war in Pakistan, especially in Pakistan. A nation of 180 million VERY OPINIONATED people, each one of whom has an ideology they are ready to die for. As far as Denuclearizing Pakistan is concerned, I could say it is a possibility but opening a third front, not likely. Had this been 2001, I would have been concerned.

Okay, sorry for overlooking your flag, but anyways this message goes to pakistani members who think likewise you.

And coming to the point of different era, then US today is already toiling with pakistans sovereignty by drones and internal ops. I dont see iran helping pakistan way out. US today is at war with multiple muslim nations, i dont see iran or any other muslim country trying to confront US with there military might.

That okay, anway just because i said usa will not attack pakistan i did not mean pakistan is stronger than usa in military. a country thats united is a hard country to defeat. and people of pakistan will defend their country to the death. i mean any country can spend 1 trillion dollar and have a powerful military..but as you can see usa has not by any mean been winning all its war..

So this is the fiction section here on PDF! :D

Pakistan has the second largest Muslim population (predominantly Sunni Muslims) in the world (after Indonesia), as well as the second largest Shia Muslim population in the world (after Iran), as well as deep roots in Sufism & other 'forms' of Islam.

US had come to help even during that time but were stopped and sent back........yes it was different back than.....and don't worry Iran would be invaded by US way before Pakistan......and take my word USAF planes would be taking off from air bases in Pakistan, their mechanized forces would enter from Pakistan, Their Ships would anchor at Pakistani ports and their supplies would also come from Pakistan......and once done the puppet regime put there by US would do the same for Pakistan.......wake up from dreams and welcome to the world of Imperialism II.

Pakistan has the second largest Muslim population (predominantly Sunni Muslims) in the world (after Indonesia), as well as the second largest Shia Muslim population in the world (after Iran), as well as deep roots in Sufism & other 'forms' of Islam.
If Shias and Sunnis can live together (assuming Shias can live side-by-side with each other and QED for Sunnis), then why does massacre after massacre of the Shia population by LeJ and SSJ continue, while other Sunnis watch unconcerned ? Why, if Muslims can co-exist under a united Ummah, has Karachi seen so much ethnic cleansing that makes FATA feel like Switzerland ? Why are Ahmediyas and Sufis blown up in the name of Islam ? The Muslim Ummah concept was the fiction pointed out by VCheng in this regard.

So what is your point?

How do these demographics "extend" Pakistan's "ideological depth" to the "entire Ummah / Muslim diaspora"? International geopolitics is far above small considerations like those that you have mentioned.

US had come to help even during that time but were stopped and sent back........yes it was different back than.....and don't worry Iran would be invaded by US way before Pakistan......and take my word USAF planes would be taking off from air bases in Pakistan, their mechanized forces would enter from Pakistan, Their Ships would anchor at Pakistani ports and their supplies would also come from Pakistan......and once done the puppet regime put there by US would do the same for Pakistan.......wake up from dreams and welcome to the world of Imperialism II.

That won't be happening, we don't sustain any American combat ops off our soil. And Americans won't be attacking Iran or Pakistan. They do not have the military strength or the resources to open up a third front, a fourth is out of the question.

If Shias and Sunnis can live together (assuming Shias can live side-by-side with each other and QED for Sunnis), then why does massacre after massacre of the Shia population by LeJ and SSJ continue, while other Sunnis watch unconcerned ? Why, if Muslims can co-exist under a united Ummah, has Karachi seen so much ethnic cleansing that makes FATA feel like Switzerland ? Why are Ahmediyas and Sufis blown up in the name of Islam ? The Muslim Ummah concept was the fiction pointed out by VCheng in this regard.

Do keep in mind that LeJ, SSJ, TTP are not your average Pakistanis. Your average Pakistani hardly cares what sect you belong to, a friend is a friend. And it'[s not only the Ahmeddis and Sufis who are being targeted by terrorists. Do you know that in a head count, Sunni casualties in the acts of terrorism since 2001 beat all other groups combined.

So what is your point?

How do these demographics "extend" Pakistan's "ideological depth" to the "entire Ummah / Muslim diaspora"? International geopolitics is far above small considerations like those that you have mentioned.

The religious demographics of Pakistan extend Pakistan's "ideological depth" over the Muslim world. The roots of Barelvi Islam & Sufism also have a huge influence all over the world today. Along with the fact that Pakistan is the (I know you will get back at me for this, but anyways) first Muslim nation that is a nuclear power, & Pakistan is ideologically recognized as an Islamic Republic.

Back
Top Bottom