What's new

CIA And Pentagon Itching For Pakistan War

Raymond Davies,
Army not involved. The family chose to take blood money.
Abbottabad,
A fail indeed however, with stealth helos(undeclared) at their disposal, no one in the world could have stopped it.
PNS Mehran
We are locked in the WoT since the last decade. Chalk one up for the terrorists.
,ever increasing casualties from Drones
Army and Airforce already said we will shoot them down, but we need the nod.
one could even say Kharotabad to name a few.
That was the FC, not Army. And that too was a valid action.

Unless one is a Muslim it is not possible to understand the beauty and power of the Ummah. It is not Pakistan only, wherever a Muslim is in danger Muslims all over the world at least pray for him. If possible then others will come to his aid. This has little to do with state bureaucracy. This is among the people themselves. That is why Muslims under attack anywhere find volunteers joining them from far corners of the earth.

In Iran vs Iraq war or in the Gulf war whom did you pray for ?

Army not involved. The family chose to take blood money.

The same family that till few days ago wanted justice for their slain and in kind. Surely it would be naive of us to think the Establishment was not involved in that either directly or indirectly.

A fail indeed however, with stealth helos(undeclared) at their disposal, no one in the world could have stopped it.

For the common man on the street, Stealth helos would be the last of his concern. For him the sanctity of the Pak Air space was violated with the 'invincible' PAF on watch.

We are locked in the WoT since the last decade. Chalk one up for the terrorists.

Again for the same common man, an Abdul or a Latif on the street the thinking would be if the most important assets of Pak Navy are not safe from the terrorists and that too in a aplace under the direct watch of the Pak forces, nothing could be more shattering to his belief in their ability to guard him than that. Believe me I would think the same if a highly guarded asset like Karwar or AFB Ambala was attacked and assets destroyed.

Army and Airforce already said we will shoot them down, but we need the nod.

The problem is you are speaking from a service-man point of view who has inside info. But not everybody in Pakistan has that priviledged. DO they ? These actions/articles are meant for them. Though I would also argue that Wikileaks essentially points out that the Establishment is hand-in-gloves with the drone sanctions.

That was the FC, not Army. And that too was a valid action.

Not many agree with that though ! As evident from the comments section in Tribune or Dawn or Nation.

Are these stats on paper ? Because I have not come across any such stat.
As i also put up the link earlier, dunno how much of a reliable source do you consider SATP to be. You can Google search out for SSP and the number of committed workers for SSP, and the figure is thrown up. Incidentally, even UNHCR quotes the same here.
According to CDI, the SSP

aims to restore the Khilafat (Caliphate) system, while protecting Sunnis and their Shariat (Islamic laws). SSP members declare that Shias are non-Muslims and must be violently converted or suppressed.... The organization boasts 500 offices and branches in all 34 districts of Punjab. It also has approximately 100,000 registered workers in Pakistan and 17 branches in foreign countries such as the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Canada and the United Kingdom (9 July 2004).

In Iran vs Iraq war or in the Gulf war whom did you pray for ?
Incidentally, in case you did not know it, you should also read up on this link about the Grand Mosque Seizure ; It just goes to show how brainwashed some Muslims are to the extent of even blowing their own house down ; Now i don't attribute it to a Muslim mentality, but a mentality that stokes itself on radicalism and the UMMAH claptrap that has a shriller voice than the defenders of the Holy Mosques.

Assalam alaikum

I dont know why when we use the term ummah indians get jumping?
TARIQ

The kuffar, in general, hate the concept of Caliphate or Muslim Ummah or Muslim brotherhood, especially Indians because they believe they lost the land of Pakistan because of Muslim Unity and would much rather have the Muslims of Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh to disassociate themselves from Islam and the Muslim world and embrace hindutva and hindustani culture, but we all know most Pakistanis associate themselves with the Muslim world than hindustan.

If Muslims all across the Muslim world get united, then Muslims will become stronger and that is the worst nightmare for the kuffar, the enemies of Islam.

^ I don't know what to make of people like these ! Well never mind, each to his own.

^ I don't know what to make of people like these ! Well never mind, each to his own.
This is what is called as the Takfiri attitude of Muslims, which of course you can find in the likes of TTP, and among the educated ones, someone like Faisal Shahzad. Its your lucky day that you can find some of these lurking around good old PDF, enabling us to revisit the good old history of Takfiri from Wikipedia.

The kuffar, in general, hate the concept of Caliphate or Muslim Ummah or Muslim brotherhood, especially Indians because they believe they lost the land of Pakistan because of Muslim Unity and would much rather have the Muslims of Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh to disassociate themselves from Islam and the Muslim world and embrace hindutva and hindustani culture, but we all know most Pakistanis associate themselves with the Muslim world than hindustan.

If Muslims all across the Muslim world get united, then Muslims will become stronger and that is the worst nightmare for the kuffar, the enemies of Islam.

No one hates the concept of the Caliphate.

Why should anyone hate something which one knows can never be achieved?

It is you who cannot achieve it because of your serious differences amongst you and because each one of you think you are a Khalifa yourself.

Start with Pakistan. Stop the sectarian violence and bombings. It would be a good start and then build on it.

Don't blame others for your own weaknesses.

Aren't you one of those chaps who was going hammer and tongs against the Mohajirs?

If such a minor issue is so major to you so much so it divides the citizenry, then what are you dreaming of a Caliphate and blaming others for?

Once they leave Afghanistan and Iraq, a come back to this region will be difficult. People said that when US troops left Vietnam, they would be coming back for Cambodia and Laos. Never happened. Americans don't leave anything for tomorrow. PAF does not provide any facility to the US for drones. They are carried out through consent of the GoP, No matter how unpopular, these drone strikes do occur based on intel sharing and are quite accurate most of the time.

They did not Invade Cambodia or Laos as they could not have got much from those countries.......but they stand to gain a lot more if they Invade Pakistan/Iran.......When they leave they don't leave completely......a puppet regime in Iraq and Afghanistan ensures a warm welcome if they need to return any time soon.......they have to leave some thing for tomorrow also........you can't eat the whole sweet shop in just one day.........and about Pakistan not providing facilities for drone attacks........I would believe you any day......how ever the following Images of MQ1 Predator drones at Shamsi taken with the help of Google earth tells forces me to think other wise.

Shamsi-drones.jpg

The Shamsi air strip is 560 miles southwest of Islamabad in Baluchistan province.

Not to mention such operations by U.S. personnel at least two other Pakistani air bases including one near Ghazi and another at Jacocobad known as PAF Base Shahbaz.......to carry out attacks there.

I pray everyday for Muslims living in Dar ul Harb like India.

Don't waste your prayers on Indian Muslims...they are very happy in India...otherwise they would have migrated to the so called 'paradise' where you live in...

Don't waste your prayers on Indian Muslims...they are very happy in India...otherwise they would have migrated to the so called 'paradise' where you live in...

1.Well here in various forums you have come out with theories/thesis on the increase of Muslim population in W Bengal and Assam. They are all migrants from N India and J&K. They have also settled down in S Nepal where they return their members in parliament.

2. Well if you are so interested in "paradise", wait a while. You will see one emerging in Eastern subcontinent.

I think that muslim populations are only divided by our dishonest corrupt politicans. Muslims across the world have very similar views on Israel, kashmir, america etc.

Back
Top Bottom