What's new

CIA And Pentagon Itching For Pakistan War

Its called waging war for profit.. and such will always remain the tactic of kuffar

Dont worry the conspiracies run by US and its allies against Pakistan will eventually endup into the Trash Can.......Insha-Allah..............:)

theories here are abound . little substance though .
a lot of Pakistani member's here say the US media and government is against them because of the Leverage India holds with the lobbyist in the states .
what stops you from lobbying your selfs? what stops you from being a strong nation ? what stops you from wiping out the terror in your country? you yours-selfs. so stop blaming people for your misfortunes .

forgive me if i sound rude or hurting any sentiments but this is what i see . IMHO a strong Pakistan will always be better for India.

The usa will not dare attack pakistan, iran will defend them, then china then whole the muslim world..it could start world war 3.
pakistan needs to kick the united snakes of america out of its country.

The usa will not dare attack pakistan, iran will defend them, then china then who the muslim world..it could start world war 3.
pakisatn needs to kick the united snakes of america out of its country.

Heh Heh.. Thats some over estimating one's own worth :azn:

The usa will not dare attack pakistan, iran will defend them, then china then whole the muslim world..it could start world war 3.

united snakes of america, :rofl::rofl::rofl: rofl dude, thats the funniest thing i heard this morning :laugh:

The news is BS ........ US is not tht retarded to attack Pakistan which has the 7th largest standing army with nukes and millions of armed people not to forget the taliban(afghan) and the mujahideen frm all over the islamic world...........

Tht will be suicide...

The news is BS ........ US is not tht retarded to attack Pakistan which has the 7th largest standing army with nukes and millions of armed people not to forget the taliban(afghan) and the mujahideen frm all over the islamic world...........

Tht will be suicide...

My friend, we all know by now usa only attavks countries that cant defend themseleves..they wont dare attack pakistan.
usa is all talk

Tht will be suicide...

how so???....

America is 20 times stronger than india. Your china and iran did not helped you when india attacked in 1971 and carved a new nation out of it, what makes you think that they will even blink if US attacks pakistan. Get real dude.

Back
Top Bottom