What's new

Churches burnt in India

Yes Bashroda and even even Sir Ray (Salim) defended it by making it a sin competetion between Pakistan and India by posting oh look two Churches were also burnt in your country and further comparing the minorities.

It was your countrymen who brought Pakistan into picture here in this post
http://www.defence.pk/forums/122892-post12.html

Thereafter few other Pakistani posters started running on wild & imaginery road making unnecessary comparison on number of churches burnt in India vis-a-vis Pakistan. You don't expect us to take such statements on the face value, do you? I merely posted a link to refute a poster's claim that minorities are far betteroff in Pakistan than in India. Thereafter the same poster tried to weasel out making comments as Pakistan has been a non-secular nation. My point is very simple If you dig up dirt on someone else's nation and in the process try to hijack a moral high ground then be prepared to take some back.

Sam go back and read the entire thread i had even when posted it i only discussed the Hindu fanactics' action from VHP and Bajrang Dal and i did not termed it violation of Minorities' right in India. beacuse i wanted to disucss in logical manner as you said.

It was someone from your side who once again claimed to be champion of secularizm and you also carried further and i had to reply u in that manner.

Rest it was only that you guys have to condemn and stop supporting VHS and the likes of Bajrang Dal who are indeed fanatics and tarnishing the image of india as well as killing Mulsims and now Christians.

Regards.

If it has to be discussed in a logical manner then unnecessary comparison needs to be avoided. Infact very first comment made by an Indian poster only condemned the act & the ***** didn't creep in until the comparison started happening vis-a-vis Pakistan.

The point to note is that most of the Churches are burnt during the state of curfew. Where no civilians were on streets. Only Indian Military was incharge of the affairs.
It clearly shows that Indian military is dominated by Hidutva extremists and they are directly responsible for the regular ethnic crimes against Indian minorities.

I pray for Indian Christians that May Allah give them at least one peaceful Christmas.

Batman, calm yourself. No need to take so much stress man.

Indian Christians are doing just fine. ;)

And just fyi, it is not the military that is deployed in a curfew. Its the local police.

It may also interest you to know (may even be incredible) that Indian army is totally secular and has soldiers from all religions. Even some Jews I hear....

God bless you for genuinely praying for the peace and happiness of others. Indeed rare in today's material world.

I prey for Indian Christians that May Allah give them at least one peaceful Christmas.

<sarcasm>Good that you are taking care of their meals for Christmas (Oops that is passed). May be they can use it for the new year.</sarcasm>

The point to note is that most of the Churches are burnt during the state of curfew. Where no civilians were on streets. Only Indian Military was incharge of the affairs.
It clearly shows that Indian military is dominated by Hidutva extremists and they are directly responsible for the regular ethnic crimes against Indian minorities.

I prey for Indian Christians that May Allah give them at least one peaceful Christmas.

I think since your country has too many times martial law, it seems to have blurred your understanding of military and police.

Where was the Indian military involved?

It is 'pray' and not prey.

What you have written means that you are a predator of Christians.
Apparently, the subconscious has nudged the truth.

No need for crocodile tears to score a brownie!

Stay with facts and no one can object!

Don't let pet peeves cloud your thought!

Read the articles and see where the atrocities lie!

I assure you I enjoyed my Christmas, though the unwanted kill of BB has put a gloom for enjoying the New Year.

May the Creator bring peace to the world.

And Jesus loves and forgives.

That is the greatness of Christianity. So was I told.

For the sins of the world the good lord Jesus died! Again, that is what I have been taught!

The Christians forgive and instead spread love so that the insanity ends.

I am sure that will win the world!

Happy New Year to you all!

Batman, calm yourself. No need to take so much stress man.

Indian Christians are doing just fine. ;)

They have not enough religous freedom to celebrate Christmas peacefully and yet they are doing fine :cheesy:

And just fyi, it is not the military that is deployed in a curfew. Its the local police.
Ah so, it was police to be blamed not Army!! Even if I trust your words, it still is a state security force and all what the do will be attributed to state?

It may also interest you to know (may even be incredible) that Indian army is totally secular and has soldiers from all religions. Even some Jews I hear....
Still it would have been better if your army is raised more on professional lines rather brain washing few Muslim and forcing them to follow secularism.
I have a suggestion for you, Why don't you consider claiming your police the follower of secularism?

God bless you for genuinely praying for the peace and happiness of others. Indeed rare in today's material world.
Its because that's what a true Muslim (follower of peace) should. Thats what Islam (religon of peace) teach.

I think since your country has too many times martial law, it seems to have blurred your understanding of military and police.
Where was the Indian military involved?
I only remember one Martial law in Pakistan that of Zia ull Haq, which was extended because of imment threat of Indian invasion and active war with Russia.
FYI, still all members in assemblies were elected during that times.
Wher as Indian laws like POTA and TADA are worst than Martial law and are for undefined time and are only used to target Muslims of India.

It is 'pray' and not prey.

What you have written means that you are a predator of Christians.
Apparently, the subconscious has nudged the truth.

Stop beating the bush and it seems you didn't noticed Vinod's post who have already pointed it out.
I have said that before and say again guys, please excuse my spellings!
I don't have MS office to check my spelling mistakes. Now I will buy one next month.

No need for crocodile tears to score a brownie!

Where did you see my tears and don't you ever judge me again.

Stay with facts and no one can object!

FACT IS CHURCHES ARE TOURCHED IN INDIA DURING CURFEW WHEN STATE SECURITY WAS INCHARGE OF AFFAIRS and this is a proof enough that India is not secular and minorities have no right of religous freedom.

Don't let pet peeves cloud your thought!
Read the articles and see where the atrocities lie!

I assure you I enjoyed my Christmas, though the unwanted kill of BB has put a gloom for enjoying the New Year.

I remeber reading un many Churches were burned on the holy occasion of Christmas and when there are burning churches and curfew, I can well imagine, how was Christmas celbrated by your harrased folks.

May the Creator bring peace to the world.

And Jesus loves and forgives.

That is the greatness of Christianity. So was I told.

For the sins of the world the good lord Jesus died! Again, that is what I have been taught!

The Christians forgive and instead spread love so that the insanity ends.

I am sure that will win the world!

Happy New Year to you all!
I know and I believe in Christianity as a heavenly religon and Bible as heavenly book because It is said so in Quran. Christmas is celebrated in Pakistan with all the fervor.
No need to tell me about Christianity or are you trying to prove that Christians have same rights in India as any Hindu Brahman :rofl:

So what evidence does Batman bring forth to support his assertion that churches are burnt only during curfews? Curfews are imposed *after* disturbances.

No need to tell me about Christianity or are you trying to prove that Christians have same rights in India as any Hindu Brahman

Batman, You're flame baiting.

1. You have no evidence to prove that Churches are burnt by Indian forces during curfews.

2.You've made an allegation that Hindutva forces have dominated our forces. Bring forth evidence to support your baseless allegation or edit your statement.

Without evidence or any proof whatsoever your allegation is only a silly, dishonest flamebait given the total lack of knowledge about the issue you have exhibited and defended. An outright lie is what it is.

3. You did not even know what kind of forces we deploy for internal disturbances such as the one being discussed about. Why should the forum take you seriously ?

Where did you see my tears and don't you ever judge me again.

Why, they are visible all over the screen when one sees your posts. I have just put a wiper screensaver which I use everytime I read your posts. ;)

Why, they are visible all over the screen when one sees your posts. I have just put a wiper screensaver which I use everytime I read your posts. ;)

I like when you wink at the end and even I don't mind jokes.
What can be clearly seen is who is having sleepless nights. Who is logged on around the clock. Who is passionately mad to infiltrate in my state affairs :agree:

So what evidence does Batman bring forth to support his assertion that churches are burnt only during curfews? Curfews are imposed *after* disturbances.

It was a guess just as J. Grant Swank is an Indian.:rofl:

Sorry, no other media appears to be reporting the same. You're trying to pass off an article in a language unknown to us as evidence for your unsubstantiated claims. Won't work.

1.Show us one English media reporting that churches were burnt *during* the curfew *by the Indian police*.

2. Why are you running away from substantiating your claim about Hindutva forces infiltrating our police/military ? Please present evidence for your claims.

Stop trolling, Batman and make a positive contribution.

Back
Top Bottom