What's new

Churches burnt in India

No one denies that the caste problem is there in Hinduism, but I guess you are not aware of the changes that have happened in India. You get your views from some media reports or your wonderful history textbooks.

You are just not aware of the changing dynamics in India and how much these things have lost their relevance. Not to say that things still don't need to improve.

No one denies that the caste problem is there in Hinduism, but I guess you are not aware of the changes that have happened in India. You get your views from some media reports or your wonderful history textboioks.

You are just not aware of the changing dynamics in India and how much these things have lost their relevance. Not to say that things still don't need to improve.

:) :) :) :)

the media reports are of two kinds

1. Analysis

which i do not buy much

2. the real incidents

which is not mud-slinging and are real factual things even report by Indian Media though i must appreciate the Indian media for trying to save India from criticism by puting own commentry in between.

AS far the change well my dear who is stopping you from posting that :)

Thats the curx of a good debate and a cool mind if one wants to use.

you guys shy away from debating fearing it would let you down and i always say we should not shy away as it does not solve the problem.

we had done the same in the past but its good that we are now debating things even once considered taboos are discussed in even in Pusthun society today.

Anyway coming back to the topic.

Tell me how do you see how can a high cast Hindu help in doing away with this cast system in India ?

(kindly put aside the negative propoganda just a sane debate)

The change is a gradual process and does not make news. So you don't see it being posted.

You see, Pakistan is making so much more news when things are not going well. The thousands of people going about their business normally don't make news that can be posted. One suicide killer makes world headlines.

Anyway let's not try to change the purpose of this thread midway. It was never about Hinduism or the caste system!

After killing Muslims now the Terroists of VHP and Bajrang Dal got Christians :angry:

These Hindu terrorists want India for themselves. They will always attack people of other faiths.

This should indicate how far and truthful your undermentioned statement is

I was only posting the new developments and its some of you who had draged in in other direction but even than why Indians including you are shying of discussing cast system that is reason for this conversion issue.

A very "ünprovocative" a statement these are. :confused:

These are from Post #2 and #3 to your Post #1.

Post #2 is yours and Post #3 is by another of those '"interested" in India affairs!

So much for your posting new developments for a dispassionate discussion!

Do give a break and maybe you should quit showing how innocent a girl you are for a change.

That I do not comment does not mean that I do not understand your intentions!

I overlook for various reasons, and one of them being that you are journalist and your profession demand making a mountain of a molehill since your livelihood and your bread and butter depends on it.

Journalists, doctors and lawyer depend on misery of the people (awam) so that they can have some food on their table!

This should indicate how far and truthful your undermentioned statement is

Again a trick by you sir Ray the second quote in your above post is not from me Go and Check the facts.

About the first quote i still say VHS and Bajrang Dal are fanatics.

That I do not comment does not mean that I do not understand your intentions!

I overlook for various reasons, and one of them being that you are journalist and your profession demand making a mountain of a molehill since your livelihood and your bread and butter depends on it.

Journalists, doctors and lawyer depend on misery of the people (awam) so that they can have some food on their table!
Go and do comment Sir as i believe in fighting for one's country.

i also see the same intentions from you when you try to distort Quranic saying but it was at the end Truth wins :)

[
QUOTE=Jana;122860]After killing Muslims now the Terroists of VHP and Bajrang Dal got Christians :angry:

Again a trick by you sir Ray the second quote in your above post is not from me Go and Check the facts.

There you go again obfuscating and confusing the people.

Read what I have written.

Have I stated that the second quote or Post #3 is yours?

You just want to agitate and confuse and then want to appear as the innocent aggrieved.

You can fool some sometimes, but not fool all, all the time.

About the first quote i still say VHS and Bajrang Dal are fanatics.

Have I said they are not or has anyone said they are not?

Why fight shadows.

Go and do comment Sir as i believe in fighting for one's country.

You must.

Throw in some logic and some brains. The effect will be better.

i also see the same intentions from you when you try to distort Quranic saying but it was at the end Truth wins :)

Again a journalistic skulduggery.

When I write about religion, I quote with the Suras.

On this forum, I assure you I won't take a chance without a quoting authority or link as I did for the innocuous issue like the spelling of the Quaran as Koran, which you took umbrage to!

You take umbrage to ridiculous issue and make it a life and death issue, like the spelling of Quaran/ Koran!

And you make such simple issues into religious ones!

Sad!

There you go again obfuscating and confusing the people.

Read what I have written.

Have I stated that the second quote or Post #3 is yours?

If it was not from me than why you put it refering to me you could have done it with the name of the poster as done with mine ;)

You just want to agitate and confuse and then want to appear as the innocent aggrieved.
You can fool some sometimes, but not fool all, all the time.

same goes for you Sir jee :)

Have I said they are not or has anyone said they are not?
Why fight shadows.

If you accept that than why you expressed anguish over my calling them so ?

You must.

Throw in some logic and some brains. The effect will be better.

i am trying to will learn if being elder you are willing to show some

Again a journalistic skulduggery.
Somehow you had been trying to invoke me by always targeting my profession :) but guess what somehow i have the ethics not to abuse your profession.

;) i know how not to bring peronnel grievences to insult my Elders :)

When I write about religion, I quote with the Suras.

On this forum, I assure you I won't take a chance without a quoting authority or link as I did for the innocuous issue like the spelling of the Quaran as Koran, which you took umbrage to!

You take umbrage to ridiculous issue and make it a life and death issue, like the spelling of Quaran/ Koran!

And you make such simple issues into religious ones!

Sad!

wherevere you are right i Acknowledge that and you would agree with that act of mine :)

If it was not from me than why you put it refering to me you could have done it with the name of the poster as done with mine ;)

same goes for you Sir jee :)

If you accept that than why you expressed anguish over my calling them so ?

i am trying to will learn if being elder you are willing to show some

Somehow you had been trying to invoke me by always targeting my profession :) but guess what somehow i have the ethics not to abuse your profession.

;) i know how not to bring peronnel grievences to insult my Elders :)

wherevere you are right i Acknowledge that and you would agree with that act of mine :)

Jana,

Stop being coy and being cute.

Your skulduggery remains exposed!

Heavens bless you!

I don't target your profession alone.

The world does.

So does this forum and other forums!

Journalists dress lies as truths!

And thereby putting food on their table!

Journalists dress lies as truths!

And thereby putting food on their table!

I was always told to be rather economical with the truth when speaking to doctors, lawyers. Now I'm going to add journalists to the list as well.

No offense meant to individuals of the said professions of course. Nothing personal, just business. :azn:

Indians have something to hide behind. Fine?

And you?

Why do you wish to provoke with half baked sentence without anything to add?

Bland statements are basically to provoke and used by those who are filled with hate and with very little between the ears!

Per chance if things are not OK in India, comment on it with facts and not because you have nothing but hate in your heart.

Be like Musharraf.

Be a man!

Do you know what musharaf have in his heart against India?.

I very much doubt you know any damn thing about him!

Donot pose like you donot know what Hindu extremism has been doing in India since long. Criticism on Hindu thinking is one thing but not puting eyes and ears on the incidents which are happening against christians is another.

You should be man enough to admit to the fact that what is happening is due to indian hatered for other minorities and nothing else!

All the facts given by all the links are lies?.

What other facts you need?.

Me a Man.... and admit!

If you trust all the links, I just googled for "Pakistan + terror". You know the result. ;)

Results 1 - 10 of about 1,460,000 for Pakistan + terror. (0.16 seconds)

Just that some links should be taken with a healthy dose of salt. ;)

If you trust all the links, I just googled for "Pakistan + terror". You know the result. ;)

Results 1 - 10 of about 1,460,000 for Pakistan + terror. (0.16 seconds)

And so? "India+terror" =

Results 1 - 10 of about 1,430,000 for India, terror. (0.23 seconds)

In your logic, India must be a terrorist state (which I don't totally disagree for bits of it like Kashmir, and Assam - though I don't really mind what happens in Assam much).

Back
Top Bottom