What's new

Chuck Yeager tweets about PAF of 1971

Oh, the Indian version, the gospel truth. Tell you what, i suggest you read Air Chief Marshal P.C Lal's book, ''My years with IAF'..... to get an idea of how far the PAF ventured.
BTW, IAF makes tall claims about shooting down 6 PAF Mirages and 9 Star fighters.... how much evidence it has produced against this except the wreckage of a single F-104....... but that's ok, you people are victims of your own media and propaganda.
Yes. I have read it. In original and the fake doctored Pakistani mock up of it as well. :)

In any case - Like I said, you are right. May you take inspiration from this PAF victory of epic proportions and repeat your victories over and over again. Who knows, after 3 such victories there might not be a PAF existing at all!!!

..... and in the end:

1971_surrender.jpg

dhaka-fall.jpg

Recheck the meaning of the word - 'rarely'. Adjective is 'rare'.

Yeah I know that. And apparently looks like attacks on Sri Nagar, Uttarlai etc etc are rarely for you and hence you claim air superiority over it.

Do you guys even know the meaning of word "air superiority"?

I am waiting for typical Pakistani comments like :- "IAF superior my foot !! Now also they have yindu teja 90 yr old palne no fly " !! But we are talking about 1971 right ?? @Windjammer or wind breaker or whatever, you do recognize the existence of Bangladesh right ?? You also know where it came from right ?? I hope all these threads and the animosity in them is a way of salvaging some dignity. Well... there there....

@Abingdonboy ,@SarthakGanguly : Why are you jamming wind in this poor boy... you don't understand the shame and frustration one faces when his country surrenders... your country never did, you won't understand. They need some counselling. Also Pls don't post images like these, its what they call RAW, CIA ,MOSSAD, KGB, MI5, Whole world, Mars etc conspiracy against them.
large-Pakistani%20Army%20officers%20lay%20down%20their%20arms%20in%20December%201971%20during%20a%20surrender%20ceremony%20on%20the%20golf%20course%20of%20the%20Dhaka%20Military%20Cantonment.jpg

1971_War_Pakistani_troops_surrender.jpg

I am waiting for typical Pakistani comments like :- "IAF superior my foot !! Now also they have yindu teja 90 yr old palne no fly " !! But we are talking about 1971 right ?? @Windjammer or wind breaker or whatever, you do recognize the existence of Bangladesh right ?? You also know where it came from right ?? I hope all these threads and the animosity in them is a way of salvaging some dignity. Well... there there....

@Abingdonboy ,@SarthakGanguly : Why are you jamming wind in this poor boy... you don't understand the shame and frustration one faces when his country surrenders... your country never did, you won't understand. They need some counselling. Also Pls don't post images like these, its what they call RAW, CIA ,MOSSAD, KGB, MI5, Whole world, Mars etc conspiracy against them.
large-Pakistani%20Army%20officers%20lay%20down%20their%20arms%20in%20December%201971%20during%20a%20surrender%20ceremony%20on%20the%20golf%20course%20of%20the%20Dhaka%20Military%20Cantonment.jpg

Listen idiot, there are many names that will perfectly describe you but since you were dropped on your head at birth, it's obvious you suffer from abnormality. One being that your brain cells don't function hence you are incompetent to comprehend the topic, which certainly is not the overall war.

Yes. I have read it. In original and the fake doctored Pakistani mock up of it as well. :)

In any case - Like I said, you are right. May you take inspiration from this PAF victory of epic proportions and repeat your victories over and over again. Who knows, after 3 such victories there might not be a PAF existing at all!!!
That was decisively proven by the IAF on the night of 28/29 May 2002...... damn, it never showed up. ;)

Listen idiot, there are many names that will perfectly describe you but since you were dropped on your head at birth, it's obvious you suffer from abnormality. One being that your brain cells don't function hence you are incompetent to comprehend the topic, which certainly is not the overall war.
As they quite aptly say ..."Jali ..bhai ki jali !!"

Yeah I know that. And apparently looks like attacks on Sri Nagar, Uttarlai etc etc are rarely for you and hence you claim air superiority over it.

Do you guys even know the meaning of word "air superiority"?
No we don't know what it is. :)

My turn to use their postal stamp
1973-4.JPG

@Windjammer What was the role of PAF in preventing this from happening?

Last edited:
If I remember correctly he was shot down by the Indian Air Force in Indo-Pak war

and Wikipedia says,
During the Indo-Pakistan War, Yeager reputedly provided an assessment that the Pakistani Army would be in New Delhi within a week.

and Pak ended up loosing half of the country, yup his views are very reliable
:rofl: Good one.

There were a dime-a-dozen like Yeager who were feted frequently by the Pakistani Establishment especially in the PAF messes. He obviously couldn't say anything against them. The best way to pay back the hospitality lavished on him was to bash their enemy - India - for loud claps, cheers and yays!! So guess what. PAF kicked the a$$ of the IAF!! :omghaha: And the PAF officers went into spasms of appreciation hailing him as a hero for saying it!! Never mind if it was as far from truth as Earth is from Pluto!

Last edited:
But Yeager said, PAF ney India ki 1971 main jala di thi.
Bhai ab 90 saal ke buzurg ko kaya kah sakte hai...Hota hai budhape me bahut si chizen yaad nahi aati. Fir galta slat bolne ki bhi adat lag jati hai..

My turn to use their postal stamp
1973-4.JPG
Do tag the hawa bharne wala...

But Yeager said, PAF ney India ki 1971 main jala di thi.
chalo jammer bhaiyye aap ki baat maan lete hain ab khush :azn:

per it was 1971 now its 2015 so almost 44 years + then USA was giving you latest cutting edge aviation tech & training while indians were by far inferior with regards to avition tech and training but now look at the situation

what can PAF do today if PLAAF dosent comes to fight along with you (which they never did in past aswell)and as for USA you know better what are yourcurrent equations with them how long will they survive infront of IAF today who have the best tech money can buy today and are activeli training with israelies and singaporeans and japnese + are doing training exercises with almost all the top air forces of the world :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom