What's new

Chuck Yeager tweets about PAF of 1971

hahaha ....this is hilarious comming from Chuck Yeager because his personal plane was damaged in the pre emptive IAF airstrike haha and he believed Indira Gandhi deliberately targetted it ☺☺☺☺ The guy actually spoke to the Nixon and Kissinger administration telling them to send american troops to defend Yahiya Khan against Indian "aggression " ...... Looks like Mr Yeager held on to that grudge for the rest of his life lol Turns out he was more "perturbed " than Nixon and Kissinger themselves at the way things were handled by the old witch ( as Indira Gandhi was known in the Nixon administration then ) What a joke but jokes aside we did give a very good reckoning of our selves if air fights like the Battle of Boyra is to be considered and that will be a fact despite what this Gringo thinks haa ....

Oh please! You can e orgasmic about him, but way back in 1971 itself he was declared a crank. He was illogical then to the extent that the AMerican Amabassador had to shut him down.

The destruction of his private plane was the start of his rant.
Mental masturbation maybe your forte, but do read my post slowly, most of the detail has nothing to do with what General Yeager may have said.

Yeah. PAF kicked butts on the ground. IAF established air supremacy.
Where.......when most of the air battles took place over India.(Even by Indian accounts)

Pakistanis constantly trying to take away some morsel of victory from what was an overwhelming and, frankly, shameful DEFEAT is rather humorous.

Whoever said "history is written by the victors" obviously didn't factor Pakistanis and their obsession with belittling India no matter what into account.

You'd think Pakistan had actually won a war against India by the way so many here behave...

Mental masturbation maybe your forte, but do read my post slowly, most of the detail has nothing to do with what General Yeager may have said.

Where.......when most of the air battles took place over India.(Even by Indian accounts)

And India was enjoying air superiority when it was losing Mig21 to obsolete F86 even on the last day of the war. Some unique air superiority is that :D @SarthakGanguly

And India was enjoying air superiority when it was losing Mig21 to obsolete F86 even on the last day of the war. Some unique air superiority is that :D @SarthakGanguly
In a word - yes.

Top class lie. PAF rarely ventured out after 7 December. Before that they flew over India showing bravado. And got shot down. Anyway, believe what you want. Do that again. :tup: Good for us.

Mental masturbation is definitely your forte wind breaker. All your posts are useless and irrelevant. And no matter hwat chuck yeager has said, fact is you're kicking up some drivel about how IAF pilots wanted to 'desperately show off skill'.

Pakistanis constantly trying to take away some morsel of victory from what was an overwhelming and, frankly, shameful DEFEAT is rather humorous.

Whoever said "history is written by the victors" obviously didn't factor Pakistanis and their obsession with belittling India no matter what into account.

You'd think Pakistan had actually won a war against India by the way so many here behave...

Give it 20 more years and Pakistan will have a V Day celebrating their victory of 1971 against India. Their textbooks will read that Pakistani forces landed in Delhi a week after the war started and that is a fact confirmed by the "legendary air ace" Chuckie Yeager :D

Give it 20 more years and Pakistan will have a V Day celebrating their victory of 1971 against India. Their textbooks will read that Pakistani forces landed in Delhi a week after the war started and that is a fact confirmed by the "legendary air ace" Chuckie Yeager :D
That is the most important reason why I keep coming here. :D Even I do something bad and feel upset, I see reactions here. And I am like....hey I am not that bad. :P j/k
We should not let even pro Indian Pakistanis to write about Indo China war. They will write -'India wins glorious defensive war against Giant China!' :tsk: Not done.

That is the most important reason why I keep coming here. :D Even I do something bad and feel upset, I see reactions here. And I am like....hey I am not that bad. :P j/k
We should not let even pro Indian Pakistanis to write about Indo China war. They will write -'India wins glorious defensive war against Giant China!' :tsk: Not done.
While we did not win, the Chinese did lose the war.

Forget Pakistani or Indian history, you should read what some of these people write about Europrean history man :D

Mental masturbation is definitely your forte wind breaker. All your posts are useless and irrelevant. And no matter hwat chuck yeager has said, fact is you're kicking up some drivel about how IAF pilots wanted to 'desperately show off skill'.
Listen next door girlie, this is an open forum not your living room, so don't bring your table manners here.
It's a fact that Indian pilots seldom discriminated, the first causality of the war in west Pakistan was a female student travelling on a passenger train which was strafed by the IAF. I f you can't digest it then don't quote me again.

I
Top class lie. PAF rarely ventured out after 7 December. Before that they flew over India showing bravado. And got shot down. Anyway, believe what you want. Do that again. :tup: Good for us.

If PAF rarely ventured out after 7 December then how did IAF got its only PVC on 9 December? :lol:

n a word - yes.

Lol looks to be very bogus air superiority. I think you Indians don't even know what is air superiority because you never had it. At least read PAF in 65 war to know what is air superiority.

Lol Bharati has turned to whining. @Windjammer :D

Listen next door girlie, this is an open forum not your living room, so don't bring your table manners here.
It's a fact that Indian pilots seldom discriminated, the first causality of the war in west Pakistan was a female student travelling on a passenger train which was strafed by the IAF. I f you can't digest it then don't quote me again.

'The first person injured was a girl injured in IAF strfe' so IAF was 'desperate to show skills off'. WIth such incredible logic who can question I wonder.

Oh, the Indian version, the gospel truth. Tell you what, i suggest you read Air Chief Marshal P.C Lal's book, ''My years with IAF'..... to get an idea of how far the PAF ventured.
BTW, IAF makes tall claims about shooting down 6 PAF Mirages and 9 Star fighters.... how much evidence it has produced against this except the wreckage of a single F-104....... but that's ok, you people are victims of your own media and propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom