What's new

Christian sentenced by Iranian judge to have his lips burnt with a cigarette for eating during Ramad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just wanted to post whats happening around the world,but looking at the replies it really sickens me most are either ignorant or blinded by their RLGN....

i just wanted to post whats happening around the world,but looking at the replies it really sickens me most are either ignorant or blinded by their RLGN....
Lol- come again- :crazy:

You are entitle to post whatever you want, and mod are entitled to remove obvious BS.

I find it really hard to believe that a court would make such a ruling.

sorry if iam wrong but this is from quran
Who Must Fast And Who Is Excused From Fasting
The first condition for one to be obligated to fast is to be Muslim. In this world, the non-Muslim is not requested to fast, however, in the Hereafter, he will be punished for neglecting to fast, as he will be punished for his blasphemy. Rather, the obligation on the non-Muslim is to embrace Islam, then afterwards, to fast Ramadan.

Whoever does not fast in Ramadaan without being sick or having any other excuse that allows him not to fast is more evil than the adulterer or drunkard, indeed they doubted his Islam and thought that this was heresy.Al-Dhahabi said in al-Kabaa’ir, p. 64.

These verses do not apply to Non-Muslims. Non-Muslims will be judged according to their religion and guidelines. Yes the Quran does invite Non-Muslims to Islam. But no where there is any mention of force being allowed but rather using ones own reasoning .

These verses apply to able Muslims who deliberately refuse to fast nothing to do with Non-Muslims. Don't act too smart kid. I have studied Quran along with commentary by Islamic scholars. There is no point posting English translations to me.

That is pretty crazy, I know many iranians hate the arabs for fo
sorry if iam wrong but this is from quran
Who Must Fast And Who Is Excused From Fasting
The first condition for one to be obligated to fast is to be Muslim. In this world, the non-Muslim is not requested to fast, however, in the Hereafter, he will be punished for neglecting to fast, as he will be punished for his blasphemy. Rather, the obligation on the non-Muslim is to embrace Islam, then afterwards, to fast Ramadan.

Whoever does not fast in Ramadaan without being sick or having any other excuse that allows him not to fast is more evil than the adulterer or drunkard, indeed they doubted his Islam and thought that this was heresy.Al-Dhahabi said in al-Kabaa’ir, p. 64.
"There is no compulsion in religion. The right direction is henceforth distinct from error. And he who rejecteth false deities and believeth in Allah hath grasped a firm handhold which will never break. Allah is Hearer, Knower" 2:256

These verses do not apply to Non-Muslims. Non-Muslims will be judged according to their religion and guidelines. Yes the Quran does invite Non-Muslims to Islam. But no where there is any mention of force being allowed but rather using ones own reasoning .

These verses apply to able Muslims who deliberately refuse to fast nothing to do with Non-Muslims. Don't act too smart kid. I have studied Quran along with commentary by Islamic scholars. There is no point posting English translations to me.

If countries like Iran spent more time on real issues like poor infrastructure and education then they would be better off.

if the report is true i believe it is wrong to do it as he is Christain
he can eat

Its just that its very unlikely that this sort of sentence was passed by the courts. Give it some time some Irani members will elaborate on the case.

The funny part is the punishment for not fasting is declared and can't be decided by judge and its not burning lip with cigarette
for gods sake iam not talking about religion,i dont understand why u guys go on backfoot and start to blame the guy who posted it.its just that people in islamic world put people like this judge and some mullahs above god and follow their orders,rather than understanding and defending values of their religion and also others...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom