What's new

Chinese woman looking for ‘runaway boyfriend’ taken into protective custody

Yar tum log Chaudhry ko tang q karty ho. Let him participate.
Yaar tang kahan kertey hien hum tu Choudhry ki presence enjoy kertey hien even i wish k unki original ID unbanned ho jaye takay unka damaghi santolan wapis aa jaye.

Anyway not all pakistanis are like him.I know one from my city who committed suicide after he was forced to divorce his chinese wife who had lived for almost an year with him in pakistan.

They met in china when he was in the xian medical college in china.

For all you folks before talking non-sense and gibberish, let his views come through too... i mean for fuks sake if you cant sympathize with him as a country man at the very least let his story come through. He is a medical student for God's sake and much rests on his shoulders. If he has done bad he will reap because women are seen as the "sensitive" one while men are the emotionless pathetic creature. Just because i am a bit physically stronger and emotionally different lands me in the "bad zone" is beyond me.

I am mad right now because of this thread.

Anyway not all pakistanis are like him.I know one from my city who committed suicide after he was forced to divorce his chinese wife who had lived for almost an year with him in pakistan.

They met in china when he was in the xian medical college in china.
Had to die to prove his love, while on the other side shedding a tear will get you attention of the whole Goddamn world...

Boys are really often very insensitive to the feelings of womenfolk. This is a character flaw in many men.
What if i say they go specifically for the a-holes around them...?

Just saw express headline - The reason for this Amin guy gave for not marrying Dolly is because she won't accept Islam.
Spoken like a true Mullah this guy. I'm sure Dolly was a Muslim when he was dating her and living off of her dough.
What's wrong with Muslims?

For all you folks before talking non-sense and gibberish, let his views come through too... i mean for fuks sake if you cant sympathize with him as a country man at the very least let his story come through. He is a medical student for God's sake and much rests on his shoulders. If he has done bad he will reap because women are seen as the "sensitive" one while men are the emotionless pathetic creature. Just because i am a bit physically stronger and emotionally different lands me in the "bad zone" is beyond me.

I am mad right now because of this thread.

Had to die to prove his love, while on the other side shedding a tear will get you attention of the whole Goddamn world...

What if i say they go specifically for the a-holes around them...?
What was that? I didn't understand. You mean the women?

My mom also supported my father and gave him college tuition,but .... okay,not so bad,at least better than this Pakistani man.:undecided:

@Chinese Bamboo

Dont ever trust any Pakistani in PDF.......... :dirol:
:coffee:Maybe this woman trusts Pakistani too much,or maybe that man find a beautiful girl in China.
What about Indian?:cray:
I'm obsessed with an Indian now.:sad:

Last edited:
Amin Jatoi needs to be lashed publicly in Bejing. Make it a PPV event. I'm sure you'll get plenty of audiences from Pakistan.:frown:

My mom also supported my father and gave him college tuition,but .... okay,not so bad,at least better than this Pakistani man.:undecided:

:coffee:Maybe this woman trusts Pakistani too much,or maybe that man find a beautiful girl in China.
What about Indian?:cray:
I'm obsessed with an Indian now.:sad:
Are you a woman ? I thought you are a guy.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom