What's new

Chinese woman looking for ‘runaway boyfriend’ taken into protective custody

Sir jee, not only ones daughter's hand but also the job; he proves that he is corrupt in his personal life duties; so how he could be honest to his duties toward nation.
Sahi kaha friendly country k log kiya sochyen gey, yehi kaam malaysia mien kiya itna kia k Govt jo pehley Pakistan men se shaadi encourage kerti thi ban kerna pada k koi local ladki Pakistani k chakr mien na aye low life ghanday loug ki ladkioun ko pregnant kr k bhaag aye,

@Color_Less_Sky don't be so selfish,try to think about your country men like me who are in dire need of help

Me Selfish how :undecided: , I did not ask Dolly's hand if she is unable to trace that guy? My countrymen should think about our image when they visit abroad and this dolly story is not the only one that I have heard, how would you feel when a woman from another country tells you on your face that men from Pakistan are unreliable and fraud?

This is heart break x 100. :(

Rather stupid too, but I think we know love can do crazy things to people. One way love is the worst.

I am angry at her, i don't know why is she generalizing all Pakistani men. I am pretty sure she has a father/husband/son/brother too... :sick::tdown:

Her :o: @fakhre mirpur ......... masair tu tohkah na khai yar, may kuri nai janra aaaa acha, kady may beeyan sala di umra bich shadi keeti huway a na tay mara apra putar ajj gen huway a.

Few days before i joined PDF, ek pados ki larki ne gift diya aur upar chhat se ammi ne dekh liya...
De thappad de thappad... Tab se aaj tak love ni hua naa feeling aai love ki... :) anyway leave it.
Though the girl is stupid if she is still after him.

Few days before i joined PDF, ek pados ki larki ne gift diya aur upar chhat se ammi ne dekh liya...
De thappad de thappad... Tab se aaj tak love ni hua naa feeling aai love ki... :) anyway leave it.
Though the girl is stupid if she is still after him.

Bohat sari Bhindi khao khud ba khud a jy gi feeling. Your's is a saddest story by the way, Amma day chittar tay littar tut tut tut

I fully 1000% sympathize with Dolly, hope she finds inner peace.

There is life after being dumped

If the news of her Ex, is true he too money from her , they should cancel passport for the ex boyfriend and ask him to return to Pakistan

Hi,
I do not know the exact details. But one thing the guy said was religion. She wouldn't convert to Islam and therefore he couldn't marry her. Now in Pakistan one can consider this a proper excuse because of our society. But if he has taken her money then he has to pay!
(On a personal level i wouldn't care what the religion of my lover is but in Pakistan this is a significant issue.)
:sick:He should pay interst as well.
Now house price in China is much higher,he should pay a lot to her because she has a loss,I mean,use the same amount of money can't buy the previous house,but I don't think he can afford it.(I think at least he has to pay 150k$)
For religion??It makes this news more ridiculous.
He didnt know initially most Chinese r atheists?
so you mean to say your father is a bit bad :p
Yes,a bit,but no too much..

Chinese woman looking for ‘runaway boyfriend’ taken into protective custody
THE NEWSPAPER'S CORRESPONDENT — PUBLISHED A DAY AGO
WHATSAPP
36 COMMENTS
PRINT
5637ef5263609.jpg
Dolly claims she had supported Amin financially, even sold her house to pay his college fee, but he ditched her.—Dawn
MUZAFFARGARH: A Chinese woman has been taken into protective custody by the district police on her second visit to Seetpur area to look for her Pakistani ‘boyfriend’ who, she alleges, secretly returned from China after ditching her.

According to police, 23-year-old Tein Domi alias Dolly was first spotted in Seetpur a week ago. When asked about the purpose of her visit, she told police that she worked as a clerk in a medical college in China where a Pakistani youth, Amin Amjad, was studying medicine. A relationship developed between the two there.

Dolly claimed that she had supported Amin financially during his stay in China and even sold her house to pay his college fee, but he ditched her and returned to Pakistan without informing her. Since she had Amin’s address, she reached his hometown Seetpur.

But she said she was disappointed by the attitude of Amin’s family who refused to receive her and were not telling her about his whereabouts. Amin’s mobile phone was also switched off.

District Police Officer Malik Awais Ahmed said Dolly had come to Pakistan about 20 days ago and was looking for Ameen. Police took her into protective custody and made arrangements for her stay at the Circuit House.

The DPO said police later contacted the Chinese Embassy officials in Islamabad and after informing them about the situation sent Dolly there.

Three days ago she again reached Seetpur but again could not find Ameen there and his family claimed that he was still in China.

The DPO said police were looking for Amin and were worried about Dolly’s security because she was not cooperating with them. She was kept at an undisclosed place in women police’s custody for security reasons, he said, adding that Dolly’s visa is valid till Dec 1.
Chinese woman looking for ‘runaway boyfriend’ taken into protective custody - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

@Ifrit @Color_Less_Sky @django @Chinese Bamboo

So why this news have been posted in PDF -- I guess to catch the running pakistani who ditched the chinese girl friend.
A helping hand by PDF to the girl. Cool.

Dear Fakhr love is every thing the real love Ishq e haqiqi start with love of a girl and ends up on Haqiqi pls do read Ish Ka ain by Aleem ul Haq Haqi.

Love is the state of mind when certain secretion are secreted and injected in the blood stream under the influence of Some social and physiological condition, which wrongly presumed due to the wrong organ called heart which makes the individual feels good.

Now a days, people are becoming so stupid. they don't even use their common sense

:sick:He should pay interst as well.
Now house price in China is much higher,he should pay a lot to her because she has a loss,I mean,use the same amount of money can't buy the previous house,but I don't think he can afford it.(I think at least he has to pay 150k$)
For religion??It makes this news more ridiculous.
He didnt know initially most Chinese r atheists?

Yes,a bit,but no too much..
He is just making excuses the truth is he only used her like a tissue paper

This thing happen in many countries don't think Pakistan is exception , not every guy is like him hope she find someone better back in her country

Back
Top Bottom