What's new

Chinese woman looking for ‘runaway boyfriend’ taken into protective custody

I'm obsessed with an Indian now.:sad:

I have spoken against Pakistani males here but let me tell you a key difference between a Pakistani and an Indian, a Pakistani may be a fraud but he will do it in your country ............... you know what I mean, but an Indian will invite you to his country as a tourist and when he is sure you are a foreigner and a tourist then may be he will ............ you may have read the news about foreign tourist women in India and what happened to them.

Are you a woman ? I thought you are a guy.
:argh:
How many times have I seen this kind of question??
:happy:Okay,you can guess~I‘m going home,perparing for tomorrow's test and won't reply more today.

Click on the image and you will see "Female" written there. Also only girls use a lots of smilies (in my experience).

@fakhre mirpur
I am was in love 1st year at UET so badly we fight broke up and still feel remember her.
Yeh Sach hai koi nahien marta kisi ki Judai mien, Per Khuda kisi ko kisi se magar juda na karay.

Ab tou uskey naam per bhi koi Jazbaa beydaar nahien hota..Adaa herr gham hameysha paydaar nahien hota.
:(
UET me engineering parh rahy thy ya shair-o-shayiri??

Last edited:
Click on the image and you will see "Female" written there. Also only girls use a lots of smilies (in my experience).

UET me engineering parh rahy thy ya shair-o-shayiri??
Sath sath sab chalta hey...

rammi mangater this happens in UK too once they get stay the bas tards run off

:coffee:Maybe this woman trusts Pakistani too much,or maybe that man find a beautiful girl in China.
What about Indian?:cray:
I'm obsessed with an Indian now.:sad:
Hi,
I do not know the exact details. But one thing the guy said was religion. She wouldn't convert to Islam and therefore he couldn't marry her. Now in Pakistan one can consider this a proper excuse because of our society. But if he has taken her money then he has to pay!
(On a personal level i wouldn't care what the religion of my lover is but in Pakistan this is a significant issue.)

Truth of the matter is its not about love, its about money. What people of the world should know about Pakistanis is that they are number one in the world in financial fraud. This guy used love as his means others use other means.
Love with Pakistanis is not a problem. Pakistanis are very successful lovers in foreign countries. Also we know that caucasoid face is the most liked in the world including east asia, because of west's cultural power over the decades but pakistani version of caucasoid face is particularly liked by east asian women. that i can tell from my own experience.
If that's so, then I blame my Indian ancestry for making me such beautiful thing.

Love is a relation in which atleast one is left with broken heart if not both.... it works the same way in all over the world and has been this way from the start and will remain the same way till the very end.....

Love is a relation in which atleast one is left with broken heart if not both.... it works the same way in all over the world and has been this way from the start and will remain the same way till the very end.....

Tu nava te ne aya, magar photo toh pata laag da zor paunda, soneyaa.

Back
Top Bottom