What's new

Chinese woman looking for ‘runaway boyfriend’ taken into protective custody

White color doesn't make you beautiful.
:woot:
Jelly Mate?
On a serious note mate, your looks don't matter as much as your personality as a whole as far as girls are concerned. Just sayin... btw your comment... it gave me laughs...

@Color_Less_Sky don't be so selfish,try to think about your country men like me who are in dire need of help
I am angry at her, i don't know why is she generalizing all Pakistani men. I am pretty sure she has a father/husband/son/brother too... :sick::tdown:

If that's so, then I blame my Indian ancestry for making me such beautiful thing.
this is a punjabi caucasoid face. real punjabis dont vary too much from this look.
imran-abbas-naqvi-image-10.jpg

this is a punjabi caucasoid face. real punjabis dont vary too much from this look.
imran-abbas-naqvi-image-10.jpg
I do have his features. Just a little big nose and a little dark color.

:woot:
Jelly Mate?
On a serious note mate, your looks don't matter as much as your personality as a whole as far as girls are concerned. Just sayin... btw your comment... it gave me laughs...
No, I am not. Actually I was trying to make someone laugh by that comment. :yes2:

Chinese woman looking for ‘runaway boyfriend’ taken into protective custody
THE NEWSPAPER'S CORRESPONDENT — PUBLISHED A DAY AGO
WHATSAPP
36 COMMENTS
PRINT
5637ef5263609.jpg
Dolly claims she had supported Amin financially, even sold her house to pay his college fee, but he ditched her.—Dawn
MUZAFFARGARH: A Chinese woman has been taken into protective custody by the district police on her second visit to Seetpur area to look for her Pakistani ‘boyfriend’ who, she alleges, secretly returned from China after ditching her.

According to police, 23-year-old Tein Domi alias Dolly was first spotted in Seetpur a week ago. When asked about the purpose of her visit, she told police that she worked as a clerk in a medical college in China where a Pakistani youth, Amin Amjad, was studying medicine. A relationship developed between the two there.

Dolly claimed that she had supported Amin financially during his stay in China and even sold her house to pay his college fee, but he ditched her and returned to Pakistan without informing her. Since she had Amin’s address, she reached his hometown Seetpur.

But she said she was disappointed by the attitude of Amin’s family who refused to receive her and were not telling her about his whereabouts. Amin’s mobile phone was also switched off.

District Police Officer Malik Awais Ahmed said Dolly had come to Pakistan about 20 days ago and was looking for Ameen. Police took her into protective custody and made arrangements for her stay at the Circuit House.

The DPO said police later contacted the Chinese Embassy officials in Islamabad and after informing them about the situation sent Dolly there.

Three days ago she again reached Seetpur but again could not find Ameen there and his family claimed that he was still in China.

The DPO said police were looking for Amin and were worried about Dolly’s security because she was not cooperating with them. She was kept at an undisclosed place in women police’s custody for security reasons, he said, adding that Dolly’s visa is valid till Dec 1.
Chinese woman looking for ‘runaway boyfriend’ taken into protective custody - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

@Ifrit @Color_Less_Sky @django @Chinese Bamboo
I remember their was a similar situation in India ,when an Afghan lady got hitched to an Indian army doctor who was based in Kabul who claimed to have become muslim, as soon as he left Afghanistan he dumped the bride who followed him all the way to Delhi seeking justice. I hope this Amin fellow is held to account.kudos

Dolly, Wish you the best, You can do better then that scumbag!

Guy is not worth it. The girl should go back to China and set up a life without this malicious beast in her life.

Woman's are stupid this days fell in love with someone who is only known for few days. In Bangladesh we are watching girl fell love with mobile phone conversation with a boy lives far from her yet give her dil to him and getting either betrayed or rape by the so called ashiq. In this case a Clark should not be love affair with a future doctor because of social status gap she will not accepted by the boys family. The boy just use her for fulfilling his financial and s** needs and dump her. A lesson for girls :lol:

She is not stupid she loves him and the moron cheated the love. Such type of person should publicly humiliated and make sure nobody gives his daughter's hand for marriage.

Sir jee, not only ones daughter's hand but also the job; he proves that he is corrupt in his personal life duties; so how he could be honest to his duties toward nation.

Back
Top Bottom