What's new

Chinese woman looking for ‘runaway boyfriend’ taken into protective custody

Well, this makes it pretty clear for the result of Pakistani men being the third sexiest in the world :azn:

I have spoken against Pakistani males here but let me tell you a key difference between a Pakistani and an Indian, a Pakistani may be a fraud but he will do it in your country ............... you know what I mean, but an Indian will invite you to his country as a tourist and when he is sure you are a foreigner and a tourist then may be he will ............ you may have read the news about foreign tourist women in India and what happened to them.
Keep your stupidity to yourself only Pakistani males are world renowned in sexually exploting foreign women & specially children ,one can see shining example in UK of grooming gangs

Keep your stupidity to yourself only Pakistani males are world renowned in sexually exploting foreign women & specially children ,one can see shining example in UK of grooming gangs

So you Rated my post#5 when I spoke against Pakistani males, but you don't have enough courage to accept that Indians have raped foreign tourists in India? .................. this is what we call "Meetha hup hup aur karwa thu thu" :rolleyes:

:sick:He should pay interst as well.
Now house price in China is much higher,he should pay a lot to her because she has a loss,I mean,use the same amount of money can't buy the previous house,but I don't think he can afford it.(I think at least he has to pay 150k$)
For religion??It makes this news more ridiculous.
He didnt know initially most Chinese r atheists?
Agree...

Back
Top Bottom