What's new

Chinese woman looking for ‘runaway boyfriend’ taken into protective custody

Just to change the sad topic @fakhre mirpur Since your Gujjar munda GF nou ki gift dita si
1- Pathi
2- Dudh da Glass
3- Ya do Anday
:rofl:

Mitay Mitay se lafz dill ki kafiayt bata gey...Tumhara khat tha jabja ansooun se dula howa..
oh kaka mein sheikh aan :fie:

ooh mishtake ho gyi then i can ask apney GF sey kiya Gift liya hehe
Na bhai us kay ipar itnau paisay zaya kiay un kay bqray mein soch kar bhe gham hota hay:cry:
And all the lies i had to tell about where i spent all my salary to my father off bachion kay pechay itni khwari ki yaar

Only @Zarvan , the only Pakistani here that I can trust in term of having any romance with woman

:coffee:
:o:
hv_possible_ah.jpg

Only @Zarvan , the only Pakistani here that I can trust in term of having any romance with woman

:coffee:

So you mean no love affair with any Pakistani, because I doubt if Zarvan would ever be generous enough to accept this proposal. :enjoy:

Truth of the matter is its not about love, its about money. What people of the world should know about Pakistanis is that they are number one in the world in financial fraud. This guy used love as his means others use other means.
Love with Pakistanis is not a problem. Pakistanis are very successful lovers in foreign countries. Also we know that caucasoid face is the most liked in the world including east asia, because of west's cultural power over the decades but pakistani version of caucasoid face is particularly liked by east asian women. that i can tell from my own experience.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom